U.S Court Rejects Source Music's Request for Personal Info on Youtube Channels That Criticize LE SSERAFIM's Live Singing Skills

• Source Music Ent. requested the court for a Youtube user's personal information, but got rejected

3c69807dc285a554af670c31f2ec4488.jpegde94c9fe0c9989db428164aeac0b2f89.jpeg

It seems like it must've been rejected because unlike Sojang, the account they reported only posted criticism videos such as plagiarism and their live singing skills controversy.

041ccdf81062db518d2f277902aee739.jpeg

An application was filed for an order to allow evidence to be shared with a foreign court, targeting Google LLC, under 28 USC § 1782. The application was submitted by Hong Eunchae, Nakamura Kazuha, Jennifer Heo Yunjin, Kim Chaewon, and Miyawaki Sakura on May 31, 2024.

f121e76afb02f72d2bbe1e99db250bbd.jpeg

On June 5, 2024, Judge Edward J. Davila denied the application to share evidence with the foreign court.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was planning to take a break today, but I found something interesting again, so I'm posting it.

Source Music requested personal information from the U.S. court on May 31 about two YouTube channels, Issue Feed and Short Chajang, but it was rejected.

The date of rejection is June 5.

I'm correcting the agency name to avoid getting sued again.

instiz

Comments:

-Oh, I thought they sued for malicious comments or sexual harassment... They really have no shame, do they? How can they sue people over plagiarism and skill controversies??

-This is really something else. I thought they sued for malicious comments, but suing over skill controversies? That's a first. That's exactly why their request to reveal the accounts' identities was rejected. This isn't malicious comments, it's shutting down criticism, otherwise what is it?

-I support taking legal actions against harassment, rumors, or sexual harassment, but for things like that? I haven't seen those Shorts, but I don't think they should be taking legal actions just because of those titles?

-Instead of improving their singing skills, they're suing the people who say they can't sing. That's exactly why their request got rejected. Just imagine if you're a judge and they asked you to reveal an identity of someone just for saying that they can't sing at Coachellaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They'd better sue Lee Jin-ho.

-If this is real, it must be really embarrassing...

-They should focus on suing malicious commenters instead.

-They should've sued comments that are sexually harassing the members. If they really don't like having people criticize their skills, they better train the members instead of doing this.

• It's so dumb what they expected

The channel was not hating on them or harassing them

They just pass it to Korea google, they said it's them who ha authority over unveiling the user identity

And considering other YouTube channel that bash lsfrm illit and other ggs already posted apologies and explanations in their yt channels they must also know it's a question of time

• I don't know why so much misinformation is being passed around about this. They said korean courts can handle it on their own and don't need other help. Google korea will be enough.

Issuefeed decativated. Shortchajang put out an apology.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• Its interesting to see the differences in how each label under HYBE build. their defamation cases.

• They just pass it to Korea google, they said it's them who ha authority over unveiling the user identity

And considering other YouTube channel that bash lsfrm illit and other ggs already posted apologies and explanations in their yt channels they must also know it's a question of time

This is off topic, but I just want to say this is the most coherent message you've typed in weeks. I actually understood what you were trying to communicate. See? You really can do it if you try. I'm so proud of you :holding-back-tears:

• so i was right indeed. what they are trying to do it to surpress people from expressing their opinion.

because obviously the problem for them was these majority of people criticising their skills or their originality not those 5/10% of degenerates sexually harassing them.

they probably dont even care for the serious cases because they have no impact on their agenda or their finances. but the majority rightfully criticising ssera are a clear threat to them and to the ssera brand.

apparently in korea you can sue legal cases of defamation even if people are saying the truth or being right for damage of réputation. but that law is pretty archaic if not unfair.

Hybe is basically economically harassing knetz for speaking their mind. that's what it is in fact happening. that's why some of them are retreating and apologising.

if they don’t want to be critized they better produce better and more original content and debut better artists. not throw tantrums and hunt down people for speaking their f*cking mind!

• This is off topic, but I just want to say this is the most coherent message you've typed in weeks. I actually understood what you were trying to communicate. See? You really can do it if you try. I'm so proud of you :holding-back-tears:

awful, I will work harder to be even more incomprehensible :mooning: FIGTHING!

• Many people say that the group has nothing to do with this, but it is impossible to leave them aside from the way their names are used. A mediocre and disgraceful group and company.

Instead of improving their vocals and proving to everyone that they can do something, they are simply trying to attack those they don’t like.

• You would NEVER say this if this was about Aespa.

If this channel was shading Aespa you would be FIRST IN LINE SCREAMING for the channel to be shutdown lol.

Lmaooooo

If you want to play this game at least use an example which make sense

Tons and tons of youtube channel have been shading aespa for 2 years straight non stop

Talking about them being robotic, no charms, no stage presence or lip syncing

But i've never said or thought yes SM should sue all of these people

The only moment i thought SM should sue for aespa was when the whole Giselle lyric controversy happen and she apologize for her mistake and people continue to attack her for her physics etc.... After this

Or when a guy who's the son of a politician made a se**** joke about karina and winter

So if you try to come at me like this at least use better example

Suing people for criticizing your vocal, your stage performance or else is the most stupid, dumbest, silly things to do

What are we gonna sue then ? People criticizing your outfit or your haircut 😑😑

Some of you really need to go to a library , get a dictionnary and learn the definition of hate and critics

Because too many of you think that any critics is hate

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• The only moment i thought SM should sue for aespa was when the whole Giselle lyric controversy happen and she apologize for her mistake and people continue to attack her for her physics etc.... After this

And in the suit in question the youtuber made 15 youtube shorts about LSF. This person was likewise unrelenting, regardless of Sakura admitting she is very lacking.

• You would NEVER say this if this was about Aespa.

If this channel was shading Aespa you would be FIRST IN LINE SCREAMING for the channel to be shutdown lol.

Aespa got roasted for their coachella performance. You didn't see SM go around suing youtubers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!