I hope the LS-Coachella issue will blow away

• They'll be fine. Everyone's dogpiling, just like they dogpiled on Wonyoung for 1000x of different things and for the lipsync controversy with Leeseo, just like they dogpiled on Blackpink for rando statues, nurse outfits, and Snowdrop fake history. just like they dogpiled on Aespa for their Coachella performance, just like they dogpiled on a million different idols for a million different things.

In time, all this will fade away. None of the scandals made any lasting impact, Jisoo cleared charts, Wony and Ive are as successful as ever, Blackpink did fine.

I do worry about the younger ones. Chaekkurra are literal veterans and i feel like Yunjin is made of steel as well, she grew up local so like most Americans, she might not give a rats ass what randos on TW have to say. Eunchae is the most vulnerable. I cant get a read on Kazuha, she looks like the kind to be unbothered by criticism. She probably got a TON of criticism in ballet school and she IS Japanese and didnt grow up in the harmful toxic Korean environment (where people derive their self worth from the approval of others instead of it coming from within). However, i just dont know her personality well enough.

• Its free publicity. Controversy sell. BP and Jennie always had controversies.

They will most probably gain more fans in these 2 weeks than in the last 12 months.

• They'll be fine. Everyone's dogpiling, just like they dogpiled on Wonyoung for 1000x of different things and for the lipsync controversy with Leeseo, just like they dogpiled on Blackpink for rando statues, nurse outfits, and Snowdrop fake history. just like they dogpiled on Aespa for their Coachella performance, just like they dogpiled on a million different idols for a million different things.

In time, all this will fade away. None of the scandals made any lasting impact, Jisoo cleared charts, Wony and Ive are as successful as ever, Blackpink did fine.

I do worry about the younger ones. Chaekkurra are literal veterans and i feel like Yunjin is made of steel as well, she grew up local so like most Americans, she might not give a rats ass what randos on TW have to say. Eunchae is the most vulnerable. I cant get a read on Kazuha, she looks like the kind to be unbothered by criticism. She probably got a TON of criticism in ballet school and she IS Japanese and didnt grow up in the harmful toxic Korean environment (where people derive their self worth from the approval of others instead of it coming from within). However, i just dont know her personality well enough.

NOOOOO IM AGREEING WITH BLACKPINK HOUSE

• Op I'm quite tired too, BUT funnily Hybe stan keep using Blackpink for their toxic tweets, there are tons of them rn, this is so embarrassing no? Is it BP fault hybe group can't sing their song? They're coping by using BP is not right, BP who since rookie days is famous for their university live performances, further proven by good encore and Coachella.

Its free publicity. Controversy sell. BP and Jennie always had controversies.

They will most probably gain more fans in these 2 weeks than in the last 12 months.

BP 'controversy' is just nitpicking by 2 big fandoms collaboration or not 100 or even 50% their own fault. The dragging by GP such as twice and jimin will leave an impact, hopefully this group has big enough fandom cause bts and twice can still survive because their fandom alrdy too big. :)

• Op I'm quite tired too, BUT funnily Hybe stan keep using Blackpink for their toxic tweets, there are tons of them rn, this is so embarrassing no? Is it BP fault hybe group can't sing their song? They're coping by using BP is not right, BP who since rookie days is famous for their university live performances, further proven by good encore and Coachella.

BP 'controversy' is just nitpicking by 2 big fandoms collaboration or not 100 or even 50% their own fault. The dragging by GP such as twice and jimin will leave an impact, hopefully this group has big enough fandom cause bts and twice can still survive because their fandom alrdy too big. :)

That's the problem isn't it? It's a dogpile going from one group to the next in a neverending cycle that keeps getting perpetuated by warring fandoms. Your post is a great example of how "tired" you really are.

• Its free publicity. Controversy sell. BP and Jennie always had controversies.

From your words, hate benefits the group, which means we need to hate them more often.

• I don't know. Titles like nation's embarrassment and being known as dogshit singers by basically the entire nation is kinda hard to shake off.

They are only a 2 yo group, not sure they have built a big enough fandom to endure all the bad publicity yet. I also don't trust hybe/source music to keep supporting them. They dropped Gfriend real quick, can do the same to LSFM.

But it will be interesting to see if they can overcome this and be stronger/get more popular. Hoping they can surprise me.

• there's no such thing as bad publicity

tomorrow there will be a new scandal, someone might be dating or smoking etc etc and we'll all forget about LSFM until the next time they get into a "scandal"

• i feel like there vocals were not good + they were screaming. but some of the critizism is so unnecessary, blame hybe for not having better vocal trainers .

What's done is done, impossible to change people's opinion now after they have made up their mind.

I think technical issues/mics not working properly kinda forced them to shout/scream. Nerves plus not being vocally talented enough just made everything worse.

They probably practiced in a controlled environment like a studio and sounded fine (acceptable) and thought it'll be the same during the actual show. Rookie mistake.

• If it’s any consolation- outside the teenage idol fan forums (from which most comments on akp are hand picked) most critical comments are directed towards Hybe not training their artist properly or prioritizing quick debuts to earn money, rather than criticizing the girls

If they do ok the next performance it’s one news cycle and then it’s on to the next thing.

• What's done is done, impossible to change people's opinion now after they have made up their mind.

I think technical issues/mics not working properly kinda forced them to shout/scream. Nerves plus not being vocally talented enough just made everything worse.

They probably practiced in a controlled environment like a studio and sounded fine (acceptable) and thought it'll be the same during the actual show. Rookie mistake.

i think shouting screaming is a hype thing, to make the stage seem more exciting

• What's done is done, impossible to change people's opinion now after they have made up their mind.

they acc need to improve cause there vocals are rlly concerning. i feel like there are alot of other better trainees then them that sadly havent had the chance to debut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!