Young Posse is what Babymonster should've been

• Old School Hip-Hop, super creative concept, excellent rappers that self-write?!?!?!?!?!? And on top of that, the swaggiest girl ever

JEONG SUNHYE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Story pin image
    Story pin image
    Story pin image

HER ARMSSSSSSSSSSSS

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• no thank you we are good I actually think baemon is more vocal oriented sheesh/batter up is not all the songs they sing. They also do ballads or can sing r&b kind of songs. In fact, before their debut it was said they were more vocally centered like big mama

and Asa wrote her rap part in batter up if I'm not mistaken

They are good vocalists, but don't you ever dare to compare them to Big Mama, that's so disrespectful!

And for the record, Young Posse can sing too, and they're not worse than BM. Vocally they're pretty equal, but YP is more focused on Hip Hop so far. Watch this, they can do many genres! Both group has a LOT to prove! Especially Babymonster.

• They are good vocalists, but don't you ever dare to compare them to Big Mama, that's so disrespectful!

And for the record, Young Posse can sing too, and they're not worse than BM. Vocally they're pretty equal, but YP is more focused on Hip Hop so far. Watch this, they can do many genres! Both group has a LOT to prove! Especially Babymonster.

girl, those were the rumors back then that they were gonna be a more vocal group that's why big mama was mentioned as reference

External Content twitter.com

• Quality thread! XXL already surpassed 20M views. I see a huge potential in Sunhye up to the best female rapper of the generation. We will see her growth as an idol

Kinda agree, but not really, because BM is not a Hip Hop group, they're more like the Tesco version of Kiss of Life.

I don't get why YG is still forcing this fake "cool" concept with the in the face rapping.

tesco version of KISS OF LIFE ))))))))))))

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• NO!! they’d get laughed at if they went the young posse route… young posse is only getting a pass bc they’re on the nugu side!!

hahahaah I wanted to say that! I do like one of the rappers I do see potential but some parts sound too cutesy sometimes they try too hard. if they were a yg group they would saying they aren't good etc

• Yeah, they remind me of early hip-hop/rap BTS. I have nostalgia whenever I see them Drew_B did a great job being their promoter. They are the only girl group rn doing rap justice.

Agree on both counts: remind me of bts and thank you Drew_B for hyping them up! Let's be real, if he didn't praise them i wouldn't find out about them. I really like them and i wish them success.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!