Young Posse is what Babymonster should've been

• NO!! they’d get laughed at if they went the young posse route… young posse is only getting a pass bc they’re on the nugu side!!

hahahaah I wanted to say that! I do like one of the rappers I do see potential but some parts sound too cutesy sometimes they try too hard. if they were a yg group they would saying they aren't good etc

They're not getting any pass, people appreciate them, because they're authentic, and they're great in what they do. Also, it's not forced, like in the case of Blackpink or Babymonster. It's sad, but true. BM deserve a better company than YG.

And for the record, ALL 5 members wrote multiple songs from their albums! That's the difference, they're getting all the help from the company as artists, unlike BM members.

Also, don't want to compare them, but Doeun from Young Posse is only 16 yet, she has more charisma than any BM member. Not because, BM members couldn't do the same, but because YG doing a shit job. That's why I'm angry, because I actually wanted to give them a chance, especially after "Stuck in the Middle", but with "Sheesh" YG ruined all my hope. I won't do the same journey with them like I did with Blackpink. Maybe they can surprise me along the way, but right now, I won't pay too much attention to them.

a lots of views are ads. To be specific, 56% are real views, the rest are ads. Which is still good for them!

https://kpop.daisuki.com.br/en/promoted_mvs.html

Yes, but small agencies don't buy ads after a week or so. They can't afford it. So, the real test starts now.

I mean, look at the percentage of BM MV's. HUGE difference.

Known Ad-Promoted K-Pop MVs - Music Videos ARE advertisements (daisuki.com.br)

it's an expression I don't think they need to go that route when they have good vocalists

Does it matter if they are good vocalists or not, if YG don't give a shit about that? 🤔 BM at a small agency would THRIVE!

• Agree. Having 8-10m ads out of 20m is good, let's see how they do from now on. They shouldn't count on me tho, I'm on spotify ^^

I hate YT. That's why I love that Spotify is planning to add MV's to their platform. I wouldn't say RIP Youtube, but for me, that's the case. 😅

Music Videos Rolling Out in Beta to Premium Spotify Users Across Select Markets — Spotify (pr-newsroom-wp.appspot.com)

• They're not getting any pass, people appreciate them, because they're authentic, and they're great in what they do. Also, it's not forced, like in the case of Blackpink or Babymonster. It's sad, but true. BM deserve a better company than YG.

And for the record, ALL 5 members wrote multiple songs from their albums! That's the difference, they're getting all the help from the company as artists, unlike BM members.

Also, don't want to compare them, but Doeun from Young Posse is only 16 yet, she has more charisma than any BM member. Not because, BM members couldn't do the same, but because YG doing a shit job. That's why I'm angry, because I actually wanted to give them a chance, especially after "Stuck in the Middle", but with "Sheesh" YG ruined all my hope. I won't do the same journey with them like I did with Blackpink. Maybe they can surprise me along the way, but right now, I won't pay too much attention to them.

i’ve actually already seen few ppl criticizing them but it’s not blowing up bc sadly they are still nugu. so i do hope they become popular then we will see if ppl will actually give them a pass or not. and since when is kpop “authentic” 👀

charisma is subjective soooo… good for you if you think they have more charisma than bm members but i don’t!!

• i’ve actually already seen few ppl criticizing them but it’s not blowing up bc sadly they are still nugu. so i do hope they become popular then we will see if ppl will actually give them a pass or not. and since when is kpop “authentic” 👀

charisma is subjective soooo… good for you if you think they have more charisma than bm members but i don’t!!

People criticize everyone and everything, especially the BIG4 groups. I hope YP won't become popular like BIG4 groups, because that would mean, they can't be creative and free. With more popularity comes with less freedom. Why do you think BP members looks way more happy now that they left YG?

Kpop is not authentic, the artists are, especially if they can make their own music. That's why the songs that basically everyone loves are written/composed by the artists themselves, not company minions. You can feel it when a song is loved by an artist or not.

I don't think charisma is subjective. That's why I said BM would thrive at a small company. This whole "we're rapping in your face with lame and fake cool" lyrics is a typical and boring YG style, you can see that the girls don't like it, not only BM but Blackpink girls didn't like it either. It's forced!

That's why I always said: "There is a HUGE difference between ACTING cool or BEING cool."

Even in film making, writers say that the most important rule in writing: "If you have to say it out loud, you're not doing a good job. You need to show it, without words."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!