How chaotic would a Jungkook and Sana dating "scandal" be?

• You know what?

I think the bigger meltdown would actually be from the Sana fandom, especially the "for the girls" nutjobs.

I kind of see most Jungkook fans being ok with the pairing. Sana is talented, charismatic, beautiful, from a group that isn't a sworn enemy of Army. The biggest issue I could really see is Korean Jungkook fans getting snippy that he is dating a Japanese woman.

But the militant "FoR tHe GiRlS" traumatic head injury sufferers? Sana is THE prize. The ultimate FOR THE GIRLS icon. No kpop idol is above her in that ranking. They are completely and utterly convinced of what Sana is that seeing her date... well one of kpops biggest Chads (and I mean that in a nice way!) would cause Chernobyl level meltdowns in their frictionless level smooth brains.

• Jungkook at Busan was a serve!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Phewww...yeah I do believe a Sakook pairing will be the most explosive in Kpop mainly due to her stans rioting

• "Night after night I'll be loving you right" Jungkook said as he held Sana's hand.

Her cheeks turned pink like cherry blossoms on a spring day.

"You make me feel special" she said shyly.

This gave me war era flashbacks to when Jungkookroots used to spam the forum every week with a new alt writing JK fanfics with every other gg member but Twice girls in particular

Yup classics from an era past :pepe-joy:

Oh man, browsing through the threads and his iconic "It is not fiction" taking me out :cryingr:

• Nah. I don't see an apology happening.

Definitely not happening, the boy is a man now

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Definitely not happening, the boy is a man now

Tbh, it's not only him but there was just something different in the air with the members last year. I meant this in a good way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!