Are People Actually Believing That The BTS Members Are Single?

• (and no I'm not talking about any rumors, just asking and speaking in general)

I been seeing a lot of ARMY (like a ton) and just people who like BTS, say that BTS won't ever date because they love the fans, and how the members are too focused on their career.......Ive seen a lot of comments like this today too.

Like I'm not tryna be mean or burst any delusions..heck I'm a ARMY myself, but believing that they are single or haven't had a girlfriend the past 3 years...that's a lil.. :pepe-back-away:

• No, some of us are just finding it idiotic that this shit makes the news and people are actively clamoring to know. Let them be. That's their private life.

Well ive seen too many people in our fandom today saying these things, about they are "too focused on music to date" and different stuff like that.

That's why I was perplexed, like "uhh I hate to break it to you..." Lmao

• Well ive seen too many people in our fandom today saying these things, about they are "too focused on music to date" and different stuff like that.

That's why I was perplexed, like "uhh I hate to break it to you..." Lmao

This is why I said "some". Are there delulus in every fandom. YES. ARMY ain't immune. So if your question was about SOME people, then yes. People in general? Nah.

• Yes and no. It is possible that some members just find dating a hassle and are single while others love to give someone love in any way possible. But what I don't agree with is all the rumors that have been denied by BigHit being weaponized to fuel further delusions by gullible/malicious kpop stans. Unless it is confirmed by the members themselves, I respect their privacy and won't believe in any rumors until they feel comfortable confirming anything. But again, BTS are also regular ass people who are probably single like the vultures who have no life waiting with berated breaths about what BTS is doing every second or unavailable like the people who don't see this dating thing as a big ass deal and mind their damn business.

• The "love their fans" is weird ... because sure you can love your fans but that dosn't mean you can't date someone at the same time ... if that woud be it than most celebs who are in a realationship and claim to love their fans would either be single right now or would lie to their fans ...

Also I think V could be the first one to get married since many years ago he said if he turns 30 he would be married allready got at least 2 children and would visit the zoo with them each week

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Jungkook x Calobye is real

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They kissed. :pepelove1:

• Not just a BTS thing, seems to be a kpop fan thing in general (or even extreme fan thing beyond kpop).

I've always found the "loves their fans too much" excuse absolutely laughable and dumb, as if that REALLY enters the thought stream of an idol.

I can however understand the "too busy to date/have a relationship" idea. Idols do seem to be quite busy and maintain awful, relationship unfriendly schedules.

Although... to me this likely means lots of idols actually just have casual/hookup/fwb arrangements more than anything else. And such a revelation would probably give many delulu fans an aneurysm far worse than dating would.

• There will always be a subset of fans that are delusional or very young. Those fans aren’t ready for BTS to date and might even have a tantrum if they get married. They are still the minority because BTS is way past the age of dating and will probably get married sooner than later, especially the members who have already expressed to desire to do so.

• It’s not the strangest thing if they haven’t date since debut, and it’s not the strangest thing if they have dated/ is dating either. I don’t think about their personal life in general and avoid talking about it if the info gained by stalking or hacking their private infos (like tae-jennie one)

• It’s not the strangest thing if they haven’t date since debut, and it’s not the strangest thing if they have dated/ is dating either. I don’t think about their personal life in general and avoid talking about it if the info gained by stalking or hacking their private infos (like tae-jennie one)

Well you know about the Taehyung and Jennie thing, people was delusional about that...to the point where the evidence was in their face, and STILL tried to come up with every excuse to say something was edited or was fake or someone else.

So at this point, even if BTS was to come out saying I have a girlfriend and is dating such and such, people still going come up with something, like "he was drunk saying that" "he just playing around" :exit-pepe:

• (and no I'm not talking about any rumors, just asking and speaking in general)

I been seeing a lot of ARMY (like a ton) and just people who like BTS, say that BTS won't ever date because they love the fans, and how the members are too focused on their career.......Ive seen a lot of comments like this today too.

Like I'm not tryna be mean or burst any delusions..heck I'm a ARMY myself, but believing that they are single or haven't had a girlfriend the past 3 years...that's a lil.. :pepe-back-away:

Am I stereotyping fans if I guess that the fans who are saying this are like 13 years old or something?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!