ILLIT entered TOP 10 of highest 1st Day Debut/First Album GG sales - already 140k!

• let's see how far they can go

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BM should be able to break this easily with blinks not having anything to spend their money on right now.

Hahah this blink would rather buy a box of chiquita bananas than anything to do with baemon. And they don't sell chiquita bananas in Australia. And I'd never buy chiquita bananas anyway cause that company is evil.

This meme of blinks going to baemon its pants on head stupid.

• let's see how far they can go

External Content twitter.com

Didn't nmixx had like half a million pre orders before debut? Why aren't they on this list?

• Hahah this blink would rather buy a box of chiquita bananas than anything to do with baemon. And they don't sell chiquita bananas in Australia. And I'd never buy chiquita bananas anyway cause that company is evil.

This meme of blinks going to baemon its pants on head stupid.

there are a lot of blinks even on this forum that are supporting/stanning baemon.

• Didn't nmixx had like half a million pre orders before debut? Why aren't they on this list?

NMIXX

AD MARE

Format: 1st Single Album
    Release Date: February 22nd, 2022

1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 20,300 copies sold

1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 227,399 copies sold

• 141 973  :ooo-bee::sure-bee:

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “ILLIT already entered TOP 10 of highest 1st Day Debut/First Album GG sales” to “ILLIT entered TOP 10 of highest 1st Day Debut/First Album GG sales - already 140k!”.
  • I am surprised that they r selling so much. I don't think they had that level of fanbase but again this could be a case of shipping albums together on first day.

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• External Content x.com

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• it's an assumption to think all blinks are into baemon some are but some aren't not all of them. Actually there are many blinks that aren't into other yg groups and Blinks and YG stans don't get along. I think ibaemon gets more support from YG stans especially treasure fans

you seem to have trouble comprehending what people are saying. it's not that almost all bp stans are baemon stans, it's that most baemon stans are also bp stans. take a moment and really think about the difference between those 2 completely separated notions before whining in every thread trying to protect that "bp fandom image" or whatever like your life depended on it with a total miscomprehension of what people said lol

for the record, i couldn't care less about all this company stans nonsense so don't come crying and accuse me of making that same statement as other people. i don't, bc i don't care

• you seem to have trouble comprehending what people are saying. it's not that almost all bp stans are baemon stans, it's that most baemon stans are also bp stans. take a moment and really think about the difference between those 2 completely separated notions before whining in every thread trying to protect that "bp fandom image" or whatever like your life depended on it with a total miscomprehension of what people said lol

for the record, i couldn't care less about all this company stans nonsense so don't come crying and accuse me of making that same statement as other people. i don't, bc i don't care

That was... more gibberish than the chorus of Magnetic

• i think i predicted 200-300k first week sales in the other thread, it seems like they'll do that in 1 day :wow:

External Content x.com

i didn't realize that both tws and illit outsold the new japanese nct unit

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• you seem to have trouble comprehending what people are saying. it's not that almost all bp stans are baemon stans, it's that most baemon stans are also bp stans. take a moment and really think about the difference between those 2 completely separated notions before whining in every thread trying to protect that "bp fandom image" or whatever like your life depended on it with a total miscomprehension of what people said lol

if you are not the person who I replied to then I don't know why you bothered. I literally only said that once lol. It's the assumption that any blink supports baemon when isn't the case for everyone since I personally see it. who the are you? are you whi? I don't give a damn what you think about my opinion lol

• if you are not the person who I replied to then I don't know why you bothered. I literally only said that once lol. It's the assumption that any blink supports baemon when isn't the case for everyone since I personally see it. who the are you? are you whi? I don't give a damn what you think about my opinion lol

um idk if your memory deliberately wipes away what you don't want to remember but i've literally lost count of the times you've spoken up when people insinuate baemon stans are bp stans in multiple threads lol, but it's alright if you want to forget, i wish i could forget all the bad times too :(

anyway, regarding the bolded part, it looks like none of what i said penetrated through to you, as expected, lol. here's an ELI5 analogy, since it seems many people apparently need it:

if we assume bp's fandom has 1000 people, maybe like 10 are baemon stans/support them. that's almost 0% of the whole bp fandom. unfortunately there are only 11 bm stans overall, so the bp stans overlap makes up the vast majority.

again, pls use your brain and think about that for a second before replying with another irrelevant rebuff. no one is saying all bp stans support baemon.

*edit: also i forgot: no one said you have to care what i said either. that's one of the weakest comebacks if there ever is one lol. whoever i am or you are has nothing to do with this discussion, and it's laughable when people have to resort to this when they can't think of any other way to rebuff and win an argument ^^

Edited 2 times, last by whisker ().

• I was replying to the same person dude like even if I did what the f*ck do you care? not sure if you notice but it's kind of creepy you keeping tab on what I do lol you have been banned multiple times you shouldn't be even here. Imagine coming at someone for something as trivial as that. Priorities people

• I was replying to the same person dude like even if I did what the f*ck do you care? not sure if you notice but it's kind of creepy you keeping tab on what I do lol you have been banned multiple times you shouldn't be even here. Imagine coming at someone for something as trivial as that. Priorities people

i don't keep tabs on what you do honey, trust me i don't want to stuff this rubbish in my brain either, i've just seen you speak up about this topic too many times it's impossible not to notice atp. i guess if you're sensitive about people replying to you and appearing too confrontational, i'll stop that towards you and just address sth i want to say in general or to other people. not my intention to make you think i'm keeping a special eye on you or deliberately picking on you, so my apologies for that. but also pls dial down the paranoia and delusion a bit, it's good for you

re: the other point, you should take your own advice about priorities before smugly thinking you're oh so better for not being banned from a website adamant on burying its owner's wrongdoings and silencing any criticism, no matter how valid, especially on the competence of the people in charge lmao. imagine bragging on twitter or reddit that you don't get banned there thanks to cowering against elon musk or whoever tf reddit's owner is, or due to not having the guts to criticise obvious incompetence from their modding minions (which is at least still better than siding with them just bc they have power), oooh boy, the clown show that would commence lol. a pity that you lot think being banned on this hellhole is sth to be ashamed of, but at least that tracks with the sort of mentality you people have ig ^^

Edited 5 times, last by whisker ().

• sorry I'm a bit confused - is the numbers for 4th only since where are the 3rd gen groups???

Am I missing something?

No one used to sell that much at debut in 3rd gen.

Blackpink mini in 2018 was the highest first day gg sales for a debut mini until 4th gen took over

External Content x.com

MASHIRO

• sorry I'm a bit confused - is the numbers for 4th only since where are the 3rd gen groups???

Am I missing something?

I don't think any of 3rd gen groups had such high debut day sales?

• No one used to sell that much at debut in 3rd gen.

Blackpink mini in 2018 was the highest first day gg sales for a debut mini until 4th gen took over

External Content x.com

I don't think any of 3rd gen groups had such high debut day sales?

right right

highest DEBUT album

gotcha

READING COMPREHENSION ain't my strong suit lol

cheers friends

• i don't keep tabs on what you do honey, trust me i don't want to stuff this rubbish in my brain either, i've just seen you speak up about this topic too many times it's impossible not to notice atp. i guess if you're sensitive about people replying to you and appearing too confrontational, i'll stop that towards you and just address sth i want to say in general or to other people. not my intention to make you think i'm keeping a special eye on you or deliberately picking on you, so my apologies for that. but also pls dial down the paranoia and delusion a bit, it's good for you

re: the other point, you should take your own advice about priorities before smugly thinking you're oh so better for not being banned from a website adamant on burying its owner's wrongdoings and silencing any criticism, no matter how valid, especially on the competence of the people in charge lmao. imagine bragging on twitter or reddit that you don't get banned there thanks to cowering against elon musk or whoever tf reddit's owner is, or due to not having the guts to criticise obvious incompetence from their modding minions (which is at least still better than siding with them just bc they have power), oooh boy, the clown show that would commence lol. a pity that you lot think being banned on this hellhole is sth to be ashamed of, but at least that tracks with the sort of mentality you people have ig ^^

lol wtf

External Content x.com

IZ*ONE paved the way for 4th gen

;judgingpepe::pepe-notes:

• Belift have done well. I wasn't convinced until I heard the 1st teaser.

I believed they would struggle when their line up was announced last year and were done when their visual got kicked.

But their company understands the market and what works in Korea and Japan and executed a great debut. imo their title track isn't as good musically as NJ's title track, but they have several other factors where they are strong and will help them longer term.

External Content x.com

Let's be fair. That wasn't a true "debut" album for BLACKPINK, since they were already active as a group for two years. For some odd reason, YG didn't produce physical albums until D4 era, so I personally don't feel like BP should be in any discussion for DEBUT album numbers

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!