Lisa, Rei, Jennie and Wonyoung have one thing in common

• They are the only kpop female idols to be on the solo cover of vogue Japan

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• JISOO SAY HELLO !!!! 8)

The FIRST ASIAN to be solo cover of VOGUE FRANCE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“ < 4 you & her

• I guess it's even rarer for men to have solo covers, because suga was the first male to have a solo cover. The way the tweet is written, I think not even Japanese male stars have done that before him

External Content x.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

Who cares it says vogue japan.

• I was literally thinking of posting a thread of the photos from Wonyoung's Vogue Japan shoot (not sure if someone already has).

But I fucking LOVE that shoot. She looks absolutely gorgeous, and the most stunning I think I have seen her.

I know k-netz were not feeling the heavy eye make-up from that shoot, but I loved it. I think it really highlighted her features and her baby doll eyes perfectly. Iconic.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I guess it's even rarer for men to have solo covers, because suga was the first male to have a solo cover. The way the tweet is written, I think not even Japanese male stars have done that before him

External Content x.com

Yes. Suga is the first korean man. Wonyoung is the 4th korean artist. The others are Jung hoyeon and Jennie.

External Content x.com

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Hi,

I mean...it's Jisoo you know? She's beautiful!

Jennie's just more my cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that either.

Rei looks terrific in that cover btw.

-knysom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!