songs by your ults that you don’t like?

• if you aren’t delusional, you can admit that there’s at least one song from your ult group you don’t like or at least don’t like as much as the others. i’m curious to hear your thoughts.

mine:

i have 3 ult groups

2NE1 - it’s hard for me to say i dislike any 2NE1 song because their music got me through really horrible times. however, follow me is a song i don’t really listen to nor care about. the only time i listen to it is when i’m high and just wanna dance in my room :groovins:

SNSD - oh god.. please don’t revoke my sone card but i really don’t like i got a boy. i’m sorry, i’m sorry! i like literally every other title track of snsd but i don’t like noise music (aside from 2NE1 ofc). i got a boy reminds me of an f(x) song and i’ve always disliked their music.

twice - more&more. it’s not a bad song and i love momo’s dance break but eh, it’s really not my thing at all. the chorus is too empty and idk. they have so much better songs.

• It's not that i hate any of Infinite's songs

these are just my least favorite:

Amazing, As good as it gets, Cover Girl, Entrust, Fantasy, Feel So Bad, Follow Me, Inconvenient Truth, Love Letter, Mama, Moonlight, Once In A Summer, Real Story, That Summer, Toki, Voice of My Heart, Walk To Remember, Why Me, With....

• i love sticker and will listen to it until my death :pepe-laser-eyes::pepe-laser-eyes:

honestly tho with a group like nct even if they’re ur ult there’s bound to be a lot of songs u don’t like bc of all the sub units and different sounds tbh the whole concept is the reason i could never get into them rlly

• honestly tho with a group like nct even if they’re ur ult there’s bound to be a lot of songs u don’t like bc of all the sub units and different sounds tbh the whole concept is the reason i could never get into them rlly

all the songs i mentioned are 127 and thats the only group in nct im interested in though.

• Twice: Knock Knock...there are a lot of Twice songs I am meh about, but Knock Knock is that one I just don't like. Ironic since that's the era where I stanned Jeongyeon (was previously a Tzuyu stan).

NMIXX: O.O and Dice. Yeah.

ITZY: Icy and Cheshire

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Twice: Knock Knock...there are a lot of Twice songs I am meh about, but Knock Knock is that one I just don't like. Ironic since that's the era where I stanned Jeongyeon (was previously a Tzuyu stan).

NMIXX: O.O and Dice. Yeah.

ITZY: Icy and Cheshire

definitely not an unpopular opinion with knock knock, seems like a lot of the fandom doesn’t like that song. it was my least favorite for a while too but since i love cute concepts i have a special place in my heart for it.

wow! a midzy that doesn’t like icy :wilds: itzy’s music can be hit or miss with me but i like icy a lot.

omg this hurts me since those are my favorite songs from those groups

• EXO - Cosmic Railway, Twenty Four, Beautiful, 365, Baby

Red Velvet - Rose Scent Breeze, Wish Tree

NCT 127 - Freeze, Paradise, Dreams Come True

NCT Dream - Beautiful Time, Trigger the Fever, Candle Light, Best Friend

WayV - Broken Love, Welcome to My Paradise, Invincible

Stray Kids - One Day, Call, For You, Your Eyes, Airplane, FAM, Youtiful

SHINee - Wowowow, Colors of the Season, The Name, Sweet Surprise, Good Good Feeling

• I'm always nervous to mention the songs I don't like lol, but for me the few I'll share are these:

NCT.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MX.

(I can't stand French Montanas vocals/voice...)

SVT.

• you’re not alone on sticker :wilds:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!