I'm not supporting Le Sserafim anymore! Enough is enough! This is DISGUSTING!

• This happens when you have everything from the start, and you feel you don't have to work anymore! Le Sserafim is a 2 year old group, and acting like if they're in this industry for at least 10 years. I heard them sing live, but they never sound this SHIT!

I couldn't say it's shit, because this isn't even singing, this is sleep-singing. They're not interested. I get it, this is just a meaningless Music Show, and basically no one cares about these Awards anymore, but their fans PAID A LOT OF MONEY to see them, and this is what they do? This is DISRESPECTFUL and DISGUSTING!

To be fair, it fits well with the song, because this is LAZY and their "song" is called EASY.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't want to compare, but I had enough of this madness! Look at this Mamamoo Music Show performance, they literally on Hwasa's back, all 3 of them, and still singing better than most groups. You can hear the backtrack with Mamamoo, too, because everyone use backtrack, but they SING, and they SING LIVE!

Even Blackpink didn't do shit like this, and that says a LOT!

This shit shouldn't be allowed, they should take away their Award! This is disrespectful to the FANS and to REAL ARTISTS!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Before you're typing like crazy: I'm a Music fan, I LOVE ART, and MUSIC IS ART! Even if you're not interested, you put some effort in your performance. Also, I'm not a COMPANY STAN, so don't even dare to mention that, I ONLY STAN ART AND ARTISTS!

• Here before the ban.

What ban? If the Mods ban me for stating my opinion, good for them, I don't care. I still won't stan lazy, so called singers, who earn money for singing. I liked them till now. I'm not a 10 year old idiot who leave the fandom because they start dating or doing some weird shit. I only leave a fandom, when they "perform" like this. I paid for their albums, I will sell them all. If HYBE let their so called artists to do things like this, it says a LOT about them too.

HYBE stans or blindfolded Le Sserafim fans can hate me, I don't give a damn! Like I said, I ONLY STAN ART and ARTISTS!

Bye?

⬆️

I'm amazed at how you manage to through shade at Blackpink regardless of topic

Actually, I praised them, but okay. Blackpink usually don't sing live, but they NEVER put a lazy performance like this. That is what I said. That's a compliment. At least, they tried to hide their flaws or laziness, and I would NEVER judge any group or soloist for not singing live on a Music Show, ONLY if they do it on their concerts!

• Actually, I praised them, but okay. Blackpink usually don't sing live, but they NEVER put a lazy performance like this. That is what I said. That's a compliment. At least, they tried to hide their flaws or laziness, and I would NEVER judge any group or soloist for not singing live on a Music Show, ONLY if they do it on their concerts!

Definition of a backhanded compliment lmao

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Definition of a backhanded compliment lmao

What do you expect me to do? Blackpink don't sing live 90% of the time, not even at their concert, and their performance is bang average at best. But as I said, they NEVER did anything like this on an Award Show! It's not my fault if they're a good example for lazy performance.

• This happens when you have everything from the start, and you feel you don't have to work anymore! Le Sserafim is a 2 year old group, and acting like if they're in this industry for at least 10 years. I heard them sing live, but they never sound this SHIT! I couldn't say it's shit, because this isn't even singing, this is sleep-singing. They're not interested. I get it, this is just a meaningless Music Show, and basically no one cares about these Awards anymore, but their fans PAID A LOT OF MONEY to see them, and this is what they do? This is DISRESPECTFUL and DISGUSTING!

I honestly agree with you because they need to improve + Sakura rlly didn't improve from her shaky voice and girly has been in this industry for a long time. What's the point of music if they can't sing live. The one thing that is not keeping them from not being not popular group is that their label's connections, the visuals, and the concept. But I feel like that the company shouldn't be getting ppl that have no potiential

• I honestly agree with you because they need to improve + Sakura rlly didn't improve from her shaky voice and girly has been in this industry for a long time. What's the point of music if they can't sing live. The one thing that is not keeping them from not being not popular group is that their label's connections, the visuals, and the concept. But I feel like that the company shouldn't be getting ppl that have no potiential

Exactly! If Le Sserafim is a small company group, the next they have to release a statement and say sorry to their fans. Or even worse, Knetz and the Industry would crucify them.

Now, people should think about this: What if KISS OF LIFE doing this, a new group from a small company. The next day they would be finished for good.

• Bye?

What do you expect me to do? Blackpink don't sing live 90% of the time, not even at their concert, and their performance is bang average at best. But as I said, they NEVER did anything like this on an Award Show! It's not my fault if they're a good example for lazy performance.

David33 no matter the topic:

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• What do you expect me to do? Blackpink don't sing live 90% of the time, not even at their concert, and their performance is bang average at best. But as I said, they NEVER did anything like this on an Award Show! It's not my fault if they're a good example for lazy performance.

Blackpink acc have good vocals and there stable, but haters keep on hating

• David33 no matter the topic:

I didn't say Blackpink sucks. I just don't like their music, and their performance. I'm only criticizing their talent and I was fair, every time.

But here, this is Blackpink's WORST Music Show performance, probably, and it's still MILES BETTER than this shit from Le Sserafim.

• I feel like we shouldn't be ditching them bc thats js uhh, like yunjin has rlly good vocals and chaewon, it would be unfair to be ditching them bc of this

No I mean it's fair that he feels that way because of their singing. Some ppl have different expectations from idols. Performance and skills is a valid reason, especially when you're paying to see them. After all our money is valuable

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Blackpink acc have good vocals and there stable, but haters keep on hating

It's not hate, it's a fair criticism. Yes, they're stable vocalists, because their songs are not hard to sing, but ONLY Rose can sing, and she's not that stable. Jennie and Lisa are not singers, at all. Jisoo and Rose has the biggest potential to be great singers.

No I mean it's fair that he feels that way because of their singing. Some ppl have different expectations from idols. Performance and skills is a valid reason, especially when you're paying to see them. After all our money is valuable

Exactly. And it's not like I hate them, I just won't support them anymore, and for me, it's not only about Idols, I do this with every artist, not just with singers. I grew-up with a vocal coach mother, I literally lived on a tour bus half of my life. I'm not supporting lazy people.

• I didn't say Blackpink sucks. I just don't like their music, and their performance. I'm only criticizing their talent and I was fair, every time.

But here, this is Blackpink's WORST Music Show performance, probably, and it's still MILES BETTER than this shit from Le Sserafim.

I will give you 1000 akorns if you can go 2 weeks without mentioning Blackpink

• I don't care that much about encore stages (though I find it sad how many idols now seem so terrified/self-conscious during them when it should be a fun celebration) but "Easy" as a song would go from a 7/10 to a 9/10 if they didn't have to use so much autotune on half of the member's voices. Chaewon and Yunjin's verses are easily the best parts of the song.

• I don't care that much about encore stages (though I find it sad how many idols now seem so terrified/self-conscious during them when it should be a fun celebration) but "Easy" as a song would go from a 7/10 to a 9/10 if they didn't have to use so much autotune on half of the member's voices. Chaewon and Yunjin's verses are easily the best parts of the song.

they use autotuning, i didn't know that

• they use autotuning, i didn't know that

It's pretty obvious

I'm not against all autotune either, it's just an incongruous experience on a song when some members are heavily autotuned while other members aren't - at that point it doesn't feel like a stylistic choice but as a vocal crutch to get past certain verses.

• Stan KISS OF LIFE, they can sing

• I will give you 1000 akorns if you can go 2 weeks without mentioning Blackpink

Are you sure about this? You don't have much a🌽🤔

yap yap yap

You don't have to agree with me, but don't call an opinion based on Professional knowledge, HATE!

they use autotuning, i didn't know that

A lot of groups use autotune, not just them or TWICE, but not everyone use too much.

• Sadly kpoppies are getting used to this kind of performances that nowadays they actually believe it is normal to sing badly because they are "having fun" during encores. I wouldn't go that far an unstan a group just because they are bad singers, as long as i like their music

• Sadly kpoppies are getting used to this kind of performances that nowadays they actually believe it is normal to sing badly because they are "having fun" during encores. I wouldn't go that far an unstan a group just because they are bad singers, as long as i like their music

Everyone has different standards, this is mine. They won't care about me leaving their fandom, but they should apologize to their fans who were there, at least.

• Exactly! If Le Sserafim is a small company group, the next they have to release a statement and say sorry to their fans. Or even worse, Knetz and the Industry would crucify them.

Now, people should think about this: What if KISS OF LIFE doing this, a new group from a small company. The next day they would be finished for good.

They did this atrocity of a performance where they did not even bother to lip sync properly and no one said a word, so yeah nope

• I'm not that exaggerated but I agree that singing like this is worth ditching them

I agree too Idk why people are spamming this thread with emoticon like david isnt right this time this is weird that they gave 0 energy

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• They did this atrocity of a performance where they did not even bother to lip synd properly and no one said a word, so yeah nope

I agree with your point that KOL also did bad, but people on this forum DID call them out on it in a thread :melon_think:

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• This thread contains 68 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!