BIBI finally defeats the senior singer

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thoughts WhyKnock ?

• Go to Best Answer
  • I saw so many idols and actresses posting on instagram and using bam yang gang song as the music

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bibi's pre release is doing so much better than her main title song.

• Deserved, bam yang gang is better :flirt-pepe2:

Yeap, Yena and Soyeon could not save Sugar Rush

i wonder what Bibi will do next comeback.

Sugar Rush is more her regular style, is she going to adopt to this new reality.

GGxSu29XkAA3tY_?format=jpg&name=large

• She had a good run. But she lost many of her male fans when dispatch announced she had a boyfriend. TPTB anointed Bibi.

• As WhyKnock said we are sadly replacing the senior singer with someone that will become a 1000 years old that will not help kpop expansion globally :drinktears:

But for now let's celebrate IU crown is slipping a bit

• Best Answer

External Content twitter.com

thoughts WhyKnock ?

An era finally ends in KPop but it might be for something worse.

• External Content twitter.com

thoughts WhyKnock ?

BIBI PAKKK LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Bibi has released a lot of cute songs in the past, so really both songs are her style, SR feels more like bibi bc she had a hand in writing it

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• i loveeee this song i reallllyyy hope she continues with this sound it's amazing

i like all of bibis songs much better than ius, i've really never understood her appeal

• She had a good run. But she lost many of her male fans when dispatch announced she had a boyfriend. TPTB anointed Bibi.

OMG, BIBI just keep winning :cheer-bunny:

• i loveeee this song i reallllyyy hope she continues with this sound it's amazing

i like all of bibis songs much better than ius, i've really never understood her appeal

IU's singing style was popular among Koreans, since she knew what Koreans like.

Jang Kiha, who taught her to sing in such style, now has his revenge by beating IU in her own game.

• The Senior singer can't even get on this list.

Its fine, most use Youtube in SK.

• Its fine, most use Youtube in SK.

Melon too (6.77m users vs. 6.04 yt music users). But even then Spotify is like the 6th most used music streaming service in SK, it's very unpopular relative to the West.

I'm also shocked that Lee Hi song is so popular on spotify, I'd never even heard of it before now. I looked it up on Melon and it peaked at 62 on the daily chart and didn't even make the weekly chart. It seems like a very atypical song to blow up among ifans.

• Can always rely on Blonks to make someone's success about BP and someone else's failure about Hybe/BTS....so from what I read on this forum Bibi is a success due to Jennie reccing her song and IU is a failure due to Tae :skull:

Blonks should know before bandwagoning Bibi that this is also Bibi, so nope IU is not the only one who associates with Hybe..I heard BiBi is a Newjeans stan too..so well

• Melon too (6.77m users vs. 6.04 yt music users). But even then Spotify is like the 6th most used music streaming service in SK, it's very unpopular relative to the West.

I'm also shocked that Lee Hi song is so popular on spotify, I'd never even heard of it before now. I looked it up on Melon and it peaked at 62 on the daily chart and didn't even make the weekly chart. It seems like a very atypical song to blow up among ifans.

Probably because Spotify was late in the game, I guess around 2021 when it was available in SK. Subscription is about 10,000-16,000 won, a little expensive compared to the other streaming services. Plus it doesn't have free tier compared to youtube.

Also due to licensing issue with Kakao, a number of artists including IU was removed from they libary for a bit in March 2021.

Lee Hi is from YG but one of my favorite song from her is "Breathe" written by Jonghyun. ❤

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

She probably thought her song would do better in spotify, but she lost both spotify and melon

• You should check out Chang Kiha (solo)/Kiha and the faces (band) songs aka the song writer of Bam Yang Gang. He's known for his "uniqueness" in the songs, lyrics, and MVs. His songs are all in full Korean and he always has a very cheap but memorable MV.

And is better known as the ex of IU

• She already worked with JYP himself and also Hyo of SM

She will work with whoever

• With the loss of Korea, which she relied upon too much, all of them will disappear like a mirage

Based on what indications? She'll be fine. She already in her 15th year and I will continue looking forward to her music and her other activities.

• Based on what indications? She'll be fine. She already in her 15th year and I will continue looking forward to her music and her other activities.

17th year , having debuted in 2008, and the first year when she is no longer the queen of digitals.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!