SO PROUD OF BLACKPINK MEMBERS...

• For believing in themselves and their fans, for stepping out of YG and taking their individual steps towards what they love...

Sure, many JUST want them to write their own songs just because there are a bunch of people who scream "omg they don't write their songs"... but Blackpink members are creative in their own way and are about to show you what they can do...

They will always get hate, be it from fans or antis and will always have certain expectations set to be fulfilled but I'd rather see them do what they love.

Not all the girls have to do something music related, not all of them will be equally successful, not all them would want what u want them to do BUT they all are doing something and they are already showing they are capable of so much more and how they were never fully utilized...

If they ever come together for music I'm sure we will all celebrate but until then i wish them the very best. I hope the competition among the members fandoms don't pull the other down but instead motivate them to do better for their idols.

• Leaving YG was the best decision. Except being in dungeon and going to Paris fashion week nothing would happen. They have all the freedom to do music,acting, variety shows,buisness whatsoever.

Yes there is a risk involved too now that they r managing themselves but it's better than rotting in YG dungeon. It's obvious YG did nonsense behind the scenes and they had enough.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Leaving YG was the best decision. Except being in dungeon and going to Paris fashion week nothing would happen. They have all the freedom to do music,acting, variety shows,buisness whatsoever.

Yes there is a risk involved too now that they r managing themselves but it's better than rotting in YG dungeon. It's obvious YG did nonsense behind the scenes and they had enough.

I guess some of the ones that were preaching that they would support them no matter what were just talking out their a**es. Them not signing individual contracts sure shed some light on certain individuals here. You even see ‘new’ accounts popping up to give their nothing but negative opinions on what they want to happen moving forward. :rolleyes:

• Right? As long as they all do what makes them happy then it's great. I can't wait to see what all of them do, music or otherwise. They are spreading their wings!

Of course an occasional BP song would be nice, but honestly as long as they are all thriving and have more freedom I can't complain.

• YG made Blackpink angry AND rich.... a bad combo when it comes to contract renewal lol

Please check my Youtube channel and watch some videos I just started

K-Blubberop
    Some K-Pop and other videos to make you laugh, if they don't I'll make a million videos till one finally does then I'll laugh at you laughing
    www.youtube.com

• I think many here are suffering from some collective delusion.

They renewed their contract with YG. That's not some imagined fact. It's a fact.

I guess if you say they didn't renew enough times...that's certainly the case in this thread...you can trick yourself into thinking it's true.

Compare it to G-Dragon, T.O.P, Yedam, iKON...and any number of artists YG both let out of their contracts and didn't renew...they are no longer employed by YG.

BLACKPINK are YG employees.

They are still under YG and are contractually obligated to "come together." It's not if they come together...they will because they are under contract to.

That's how a contract works.

You don't sign a contract and are not expected to contribute.

One side gives compensation...the other side does work for said compensation. That is how a contract works.

This will be tough for some of you to hear, but they'll never be as powerful individually as they are as a group.

And another thing that will be hard for some to hear...the members themselves would agree with that.

They agree with that because they renewed their contract as a group with YG.

I'm sorry if that destroys your narrative.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 4 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• I think you are right and as long as they have the right to do solo stuff out of YG, YG can't control or keep them dungeoned with a comeback every 3 years which I think is what is going to happen. They'll have just one comeback the next 3 years since they re-signed with YG.

So now they can fly, be free, do whatever they want and still have YG push them as group.

Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo are the bigger winners here. And that's a fact. They have what they wanted, both YG and freedom. Most Kpop idols don't have that that BP does. Lol!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Which thread did u read??? We are literally talking about their solo stuff... no is deluded to think they will not comeback as OT4... Ofcourse they will since they have a contract with YG....

Also who even said individually they will outdo BP as a whole? They have more freedom to work on their solos stuff and no longer managed by YG for individual activities and hence they can show more of themselves and their interests...

• dumbass. The industry has never seen a kpop contract where all members left for individual activities. In the olden days, egoistic companies like yg would have disbanded the group. So this is what i call a soft disbandment and not make a mess while going out. So you have as much clue as us that is no damn clue on what's going to happen in these next 2 years which was reported to be the contract length which is unusual for yg to give out when they do long ass 5 year contracts for winner and akmu. So shut the fuck up. They might be contractually obligated to make another album but yg can't phone them up and tell them to come to the building because i'm sure as hell they won't be stepping foot inside the yg building like they are employees. What part of leaving as individuals did you not get?

• Which thread did u read??? We are literally talking about their solo stuff... no is deluded to think they will not comeback as OT4... Ofcourse they will since they have a contract with YG....

Also who even said individually they will outdo BP as a whole? They have more freedom to work on their solos stuff and no longer managed by YG for individual activities and hence they can show more of themselves and their interests...

to sum op up: yg is the best!! stanning yg isn't just a hobby, it's a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves. they’re art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted, everything you need!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!