(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #10,Wife #11 on Melon, Bilboard Japan Hot 100 #49

• WHAT’S GOIN ONNN!?? It is slowly rising 🥹😭

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want to comgrulate Wife tho! With zero promotions, it is fighting!

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ enters top 20 on Korean Charts!” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ enters top 20 on Korean Charts! Wife is #11 on melon!”.
  • OMG, WIFE PROMO WITH AIKI??!

External Content x.com

• normal thing

they started to promote it in shows

External Content www.youtube.com

• Idle still retains relevancy. Biggest slept on group by I Fans, everyone forgets them when comparing Ive, LSRFM, NJ and Aespa. But Idle is third behind only Ive and NJ in Korea.

Im happiest for Miyeon. Girl probably cried herself to sleep every night watching Blackpink blow up huge in 2019-2020, while Idle seemingly treaded water. But boy oh boy good things come to those who wait. No one deserves it more.

• Idle still retains relevancy. Biggest slept on group by I Fans, everyone forgets them when comparing Ive, LSRFM, NJ and Aespa. But Idle is third behind only Ive and NJ in Korea.

Im happiest for Miyeon. Girl probably cried herself to sleep every night watching Blackpink blow up huge in 2019-2020, while Idle seemingly treaded water. But boy oh boy good things come to those who wait. No one deserves it more.

Definetly agree, people sleep on them a lot. Akp always discredit Gidle in their posts lol.

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ enters top 20 on Korean Charts! Wife is #11 on melon!” to “WIFE enters top10 in Korean Charts! Super Lady enters top20 in charts!”.
  • WIFE REACHED TOP10

External Content x.com

Now it is

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “WIFE enters top10 in Korean Charts! Super Lady enters top20 in charts!” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #17, Wife #11 on Melon)”.
  • I dont know whats up with charys but songs goes up and down 839373939 times in a day.

External Content x.com

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #17, Wife #11 on Melon)” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #21,Wife #11 on Melon)”.
  • Daily chartsss

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #21,Wife #11 on Melon)” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #19, Wife #11 on Melon)”.
  • Wife top 10

External Content twitter.com

SL top 15

:yesr:

• (G)I-DLE is now again the most consumed K-Pop group on all digital platforms around the world currently

“Wife” debuts at #92 on this week's Billboard Global 200 singles chart.

• Super Ladyy

External Content x.com

Wifee

External Content x.com

• Omgg thank you

• How do they learn who is the most consumed artist ?

• External Content x.com

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #19, Wife #11 on Melon)” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #15,Wife #11 on Melon, Bilboard Japan Hot 100 #49”.
  • External Content x.com

• The song/album seems to be doing well in Japan

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #15,Wife #11 on Melon, Bilboard Japan Hot 100 #49” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #14,Wife #11 on Melon, Bilboard Japan Hot 100 #49”.
  • .@G_I_DLE 's “Wife” (15.1M) is now the most streamed song released by a K-Pop group this year on Spotify, surpassing ITZY's “Untouchable” (14.9M).

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #14,Wife #11 on Melon, Bilboard Japan Hot 100 #49” to “(G)I-DLE ‘Super Lady’ and ‘Wife’ Chart Thread.( Super Lady #15,Wife #12 on Melon, Bilboard Japan Hot 100 #49”.
  • This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!