Lisa seen out with France first Lady

• Lisa abandoned kpop and here she is already hanging out with France’s First Lady.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mrs Macron hanging out with the popular young pop star. Lisa’s young male fans should stay away.

• Ewwww, not Macrons wife. How is this good for her image. Macrons gonna be out soon, he’s super unpopular with the younger generation as well as the older demographic, when Paris has another riot againnnnn under him, Lisa better run and never return to France 😂😂😂

• I never thought I'd see Lisa, Brigitte and Didier Deschamps in the same frame but here we are :pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com

• This isn't a flex you think it is.

Idols should stay away from politics and politicians in any way. Despicable warmongers and thieves who only cares about themselves. SHOO!

to be fair, it’s the French people who voted for Macron, Lisa just got involved this year. And you shouldn’t be the one speaking on this.

External Content x.com

• to be fair, it’s the French people who voted for Macron, Lisa just got involved this year. And you shouldn’t be the one speaking on this.

External Content x.com

yes, i should. This might sound shocking to you and can't relate but people with standards actually exists. What i said about your faves, i said about mine too. Idols should keep away from everything related politics. Talk about social issues if you want but don't associate yourself with people who are responsible for people's suffering. "Charity" while they are allowing and supporting genocide. I better stop here.

"French people elected macron", it's not like people never elected the wrong person before :clown:

• The charity has been going on since 1989 way before Macron was even a teenager. You should relax.

Okay? it's not about the event, it's about who she's associating herself with. I don't think she would have accepted the invitation from marine le pen if she was president. But it's hilarious because somehow macron, war loving idiot, is acceptable but marine isn't lol.

I don't know whose idea was to appear on this event but this is not it.

• Okay? it's not about the event, it's about who she's associating herself with. I don't think she would have accepted the invitation from marine le pen if she was president. But it's hilarious because somehow macron, war loving idiot, is acceptable but marine isn't lol.

I don't know whose idea was to appear on this event but this is not it.

Calm yo tits

• it’s a charity that’s been established since 1989 to help kids.

So others are "crossing a fine line" but not Lisa? Do you really believe she was there because of the charity and not because she has connections to the French elite? I don't see any other BP members there, so it's obviously not thanks to her fame.

• So others are "crossing a fine line" but not Lisa? Do you really believe she was there because of the charity and not because she has connections to the French elite? I don't see any other BP members there, so it's obviously not thanks to her fame.

Fans attacked celebs for drinking Starbucks coffee, even tho the vast majority of them didn't even know there was a controversy. I wouldn't know either if there wasn't for backlash. And lisa being in a company of literal first lady of france, that's fine because that's for charity lol.

• Lisa went for a charity event.

Ppl completely missing the point to help kids and choosing to make it about politics - this a reflection of the fans and not Lisa’s or BTS’s action to help those in need! Anti-Asian hate was and still a thing and so are vulnerable children in need.

So many of these events are organized by or involving politicians in power at the time; it is NOT an endorsement re politics or the current politician.

I say good job to any celeb that lend their support to undeniable causes and helping those in need, dying, or just doing the right thing.

There’s a time and place for speaking up and doing something good and no one should be faulting Lisa for helping children just because it was an event with politicians too.

• This event is a massive joke "helping the kids" lmaoooo

If macron and brigitte would really like to help kids they would make harder law to avoid bullying in school

They wouldn't stay silent when parents are sending them letters about her kids k***** themselves because of the school bullying they suffer

They would throw in the streets hundreds of students living in social appartment of the crous just to be able to give this appartment to the athlets who are coming for the JO

so yes this "charity event" is a massive joke just a way to say "look we are helping kids " when the rest of the year they are doing absolutely nothing

And lisa hanging out with brigitte is the best way for her to be hated by french people

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Ppl completely missing the point to help kids and choosing to make it about politic

It's an event to help kids? What about Palestinian kids? Who is helping them? Spoilers: nobody.

The issue isn't that she's supporting charity event, the point is who is attending that event, who's her husband and what is her husband's politics. That's the point. I honestly have no idea how did anyone though this was a good idea.

• And the funny shit is that les pieces jaunes is supposed to help to improve conditions of living for kids in hospital

Yeah kinda hypocrite because the best way to help improve their condition is through nurse

Meanwhile they are overworked, they are closing some services, tons of nurse are quitting their jons because of macron politic

So this whole thing is useless

• So others are "crossing a fine line" but not Lisa? Do you really believe she was there because of the charity and not because she has connections to the French elite? I don't see any other BP members there, so it's obviously not thanks to her fame.

it’s not the same thing. Very different. Lisa made an appearance for a charity event while the other met the president himself in HIS office in THE White House with national broadcast talking about their country’s current political issue. They also made a speech in the White House briefing room.

• It's an event to help kids? What about Palestinian kids? Who is helping them? Spoilers: nobody.

Palestine and France is not the same. A more fair question for Lisa is what about Thailand kids. Why she doing charity in France? What about her home country in Thailand whose kids are less privilege than French kids? You want to bring up Palestine for your own activism but Lisa has never been or directly related to Palestine.

• It's an event to help kids? What about Palestinian kids? Who is helping them? Spoilers: nobody.

The issue isn't that she's supporting charity event, the point is who is attending that event, who's her husband and what is her husband's politics. That's the point. I honestly have no idea how did anyone though this was a good idea.

Look I totally am against the genocide happening in Gaza right now too but the truth is there are other kids suffering in real time too - from neglect, abuse, or illness too. Should they not also deserve help just because there are wars going on? Everyone has a cause or an issue that is important to them.

The world faces many issues all at once - there is so many people in need. Yes, the world has failed to stop the genocide again but I am gonna take that accountability to where it belongs: me engaging in politics by voting and the failure of the UN, not on KPOP idols.

I am not going to fault an idol that supports a charity over another cause that even if I think is more important. Helping child or people in need is good.

• Palestine and France is not the same. A more fair question for Lisa is what about Thailand kids. Why she doing charity in France? What about her home country in Thailand whose kids are less privilege than French kids? You want to bring up Palestine for your own activism but Lisa has never been or directly related to Palestine.

Lisa does charity in Thailand all the time too. She has extended family - that are French and are children - she may have done this for them etc.

• let's be real...the only reason she's attending is because LVMH pretty much runs the the gala. Bridgette is bffs with Delphine Arnault and she used to teach french to Freddie at the prestigious Lycée Saint-Louis de Gonzague.

• Macron is pretty much the most hated person in France. He’s only staying in power because of the police violently attacking any protesters. France is slowly turning into a dictatorship.

1- She was there because the last met gala was a success + Lisa is the most famous female Kpop idol in France

2- We cannot say NO to the First Lady of France

“ < 4 you & her

• truth is there are other kids suffering in real time too - from neglect, abuse, or illness too

First of all as a french "les piece jaune " is here to help kids in hospital to improve their condition of life

Not about kids suffering from neglect and abuse

And second of all to help kids from illness the first thing to do is improve the services

Not by making her husband close urgency services in hospital

Overworking and paying less nurse to the point of a lot of them having burn out or quitting even if they like their jobs

Reducing the numbers of bed in hospital to the point of hospital having less place to take care of people and less funds

That's why i'm saying "les piece jaunes" is a big joke

If they want to help kids in hospital better to start by helping the nurses and doctors here

It's just a way to show off this gala

Because when you see that the first lady of france spend 5 200 euros only on makeup and hairstyle by month just for herself

She doesn't care at all about kids suffering etc..... Because if she really did she would use this money for better things

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!