To Americans.. do you think Trump will win the presidency back?

• Will trump win the presidency back? 17

1. Yes he will (14) 82%
    2. Biden will win it (3) 18%

I kept up with the 2020 elections quite a lot and I found to exciting I'll probably keep up with this one too LOL even tho it doesn't affect my life in the slightest it's just entertaining.

Anyway, there was a lot of voter fraud allegations from the right last time but I feel like Biden won it fairly personally.

But now that America has seen the country for 4 years with Biden kamilla, do you think he will win it again or Trump will take it back?

For me I think Trump is winning it back. Even in my country NZ the right party won it despite last time the left winning it. And the state of America right now is pretty shocking, inflation, wars, mass illegal immigration. I think that swing states will turn back to trump.

But what would I know I'm a Kiwi. Wdyt? Also another note that if Trump gets convicted of his fraud loan thingy that will take him out of contention I think? So he won't even be able to run.. but not entirely sure.

• versatile

Changed the title of the thread from “To Americans.. do you think Trump will win the presidency?” to “To Americans.. do you think Trump will win the presidency back?”.
  • the best for US would be if both Biden and Trump would retire

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that's why one should always vote for the third party option!!!

here in my country actually there is party called 'Third Way' and they are gaining popularity xD

they are part of ruling coalition which won against 'right wing'

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the best for US would be if both Biden and Trump would retire

That's not going to happen.

Biden is the only real candidate for blue and Trump is much more popular than the other candidates.. it's pretty much 100% going to be them both.

Unless ofc Trump loses his court case in new York

• I honestly think it’s a bit too hard to tell at this point. Biden’s approval rating is at an all time low for any president since the 90s I think I read. But also trump just might be getting his ass handed to him in court. I’m honestly more concerned about how his cult will react if he actually does get found guilty.

God why.

• That's not going to happen.

Biden is the only real candidate for blue and Trump is much more popular than the other candidates.. it's pretty much 100% going to be them both.

Unless ofc Trump loses his court case in new York

listen I just phrased it nicely

they are both too old and too unstable to guide such big country properly

• If polling doesn't improve and a division within the democratic party occurs, they might trot out Newsom who's sat ready, waiting in the wings. To further complicate things, a possible RFK Jr and Tulsi Gabbard ticket, which likely won't ultimately be successful, might make the difference either way in a Trump vs Newsom showdown.

But Trump will win if it's against Biden.

• The people never chose Biden, He is just a demented old man being led around. Its sad and embarrassing when he loses his way on stage.

The people chose poorly but at least he's someone we voted for

BLACKPINK☘︎JESSICA☘︎NEWJEANS☘︎SEJEONG☘︎THE ROSE☘︎TWICE☘︎YERIN BAEK☘︎YUKIKA

47884d995b21786891bbe8c89d889d7abbd157e5.webp

Dont you know how sweet it tastes now that Im without you

• The people chose poorly but at least he's someone we voted for

I think you're mistaken, trump won vs Hillary. Pretty comfortably.

Have you seen a trump rally? Nobody can draw crowds like him. I think he will win it this time if it's vs Biden and he doesn't get convicted.

• I think you're mistaken, trump won vs Hillary. Pretty comfortably.

Have you seen a trump rally? Nobody can draw crowds like him. I think he will win it this time if it's vs Biden and he doesn't get convicted.

He lost the popular vote. Twice

He is the only president to not win the popular vote ever

And all his endorsements are losing

• He lost the popular vote. Twice

He is the only president to not win the popular vote ever

And all his endorsements are losing

Well the people who cared enough to vote chose him. He's also the leading candidate for republicans right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Biden. I think if it was a different candidate like Michele Obama then blue would safely win but Biden is too old at this point. But we'll see.

• Frankly I don't think either Biden or Trump will win. This is the first presidential election I'll be voting in (which is kinda scary), and people my age are not fond of either of them. Biden was never anyone's first choice, he was just the guy people settled for to get Trump out. Trump's presidential career is as good as over. I don't know whether a Democrat or Republican will win, but I think it's gonna be someone on the younger side (because literally everyone is sick of having their grandparents hold all the political power).

• Frankly I don't think either Biden or Trump will win. This is the first presidential election I'll be voting in (which is kinda scary), and people my age are not fond of either of them. Biden was never anyone's first choice, he was just the guy people settled for to get Trump out. Trump's presidential career is as good as over. I don't know whether a Democrat or Republican will win, but I think it's gonna be someone on the younger side (because literally everyone is sick of having their grandparents hold all the political power).

Biden is running again and so is trump.

There isn't any candidate that's popular enough in either parties, they're old but they still have way more pull than the other candidates.

Trump recently won in Iowa

External Content youtu.be

He got more votes then the other 3 combined. I'm not entirely sure about blue candidates but I feel like Biden is the only notable one. He was voted in once as an elder he'll get voted again

• Well the people who cared enough to vote chose him. He's also the leading candidate for republicans right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Biden. I think if it was a different candidate like Michele Obama then blue would safely win but Biden is too old at this point. But we'll see.

He's got to beat his RICO charges first

• here in my country actually there is party called 'Third Way' and they are gaining popularity xD

they are part of ruling coalition which won against 'right wing'

you're from poland right? do you guys have a similar system to the US or do you guys have a more westminister parliament system like the UK or Aust?

• you're from poland right? do you guys have a similar system to the US or do you guys have a more westminister parliament system like the UK or Aust?

we have president, prime minister,

you can watch this if you want to learn more

• we have president, prime minister,

you can watch this if you want to learn more

interesting

• idk yet, when its closer to the Election I would have a better guess. Presently its Iffy. If Biden is out and someone else is the Democrat candidate. Michelle Obama would be awesome choice.

Right now a good guess, Trump is going to win the GOP primary. The Polling shows he is the front runner by a large margin. Latest legal machination against Trump very likely fails.

• Every country on the planet has inflation. The US is not currently engaged in any wars. Illegal immigration has been an issue during every presidency, including Trump's. He never did build that wall of his. If anyone votes for Trump based on these issues, they're not too bright. Frankly Trump voters aren't the brightest bulbs in general, and no, I don't see him ever becoming president again, unless it's president of the cell block.

• Shhhh don't say that the FBI might be looking

I've given them so many reasons to take me away already. Not my fault they're lazy :pepe-tea:

• Yes, which isn't surprising given that his opponent is senile warmonger biden

I guess I'll say this again for those in the back: the US is not currently engaged in any wars. The "warmonger" Biden followed through on Trump's botched plan to pull out of Afghanistan. And unlike Trump, he hasn't greenlit the illegal assassination of any foreign heads of state or military leaders lately. Bonus points for not personally negotiating the release of much of the Taliban from Pakistani prisons, ala Trump. The timing on that was real convenient, wasn't it?

• I guess I'll say this again for those in the back: the US is not currently engaged in any wars. The "warmonger" Biden followed through on Trump's botched plan to pull out of Afghanistan. And unlike Trump, he hasn't greenlit the illegal assassination of any foreign heads of state or military leaders lately. Bonus points for not personally negotiating the release of much of the Taliban from Pakistani prisons, ala Trump. The timing on that was real convenient, wasn't it?

America tax pay is giving billions of dollars to those wars

• America tax pay is giving billions of dollars to those wars

To what wars? I can't read minds. If you're referring to Ukraine, yes, we're funding their DEFENSE against the invading Russians. That is hardly "warmongering." That charge needs to be aimed squarely at Putin.

• I guess I'll say this again for those in the back: the US is not currently engaged in any wars. The "warmonger" Biden followed through on Trump's botched plan to pull out of Afghanistan. And unlike Trump, he hasn't greenlit the illegal assassination of any foreign heads of state or military leaders lately. Bonus points for not personally negotiating the release of much of the Taliban from Pakistani prisons, ala Trump. The timing on that was real convenient, wasn't it?

spoken like a true left winger lololol. Im not on either side hate them both.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!