What do some Onces eat as the first thing in 2024? They have been involved in fighting since January 1st

• Blossomin88

Changed the title of the thread from “What do some Onces eat as the first thing in 2024? There has been non-stop fighting people here since January 1st” to “What do some Onces eat as the first thing in 2024? They have been involved in fighting since January 1st”.
  • I never seen Once fight so much as in the last 24 hours on this forum. Normally they always seem so chill.

I blocked the weirdest one of them. That one always seems to be frustrated about Twice not doing cute concept anymore and lashing out at everyone else because of it. No point in wasting time arguing with such frustrated people.

Anyway, happy New Year, Once.

*hides in corner

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by Fansamy ().

• Twice is known and celebrated as Korea's love and an era where Korea hurt Twice a lot. once became very good.

to be honest their fandom is really fun. they are only often used against blink. even though bptwice is the best friend. and it's messy

2024 is the year I'm sure once will fight many fandoms

• Those dumb Onces are really delusional (Except minion, i dont know what he is, but certainly is not a fan). They live in a reality where Twice is more popular than BP. And the dumb Blinks who respond never miss a oportunity to brag about BP achievements and bash Twice. The same dumb people having the same dumb fights over and over and over. I hope one day they realize how useless is figthing for the achievements of strangers.

• Those dumb Onces are really delusional (Except minion, i dont know what he is, but certainly is not a fan). They live in a reality where Twice is more popular than BP. And the dumb Blinks who respond never miss a oportunity to brag about BP achievements and bash Twice. The same dumb people having the same dumb fights over and over and over. I hope one day they realize how useless is figthing for the achievements of strangers.

once not stupid we all know blackpink is bigger than twice. but there are times when twice is bigger in various aspects of the troll account and once multi aoan insinuates blink. that's why the city is never peaceful. without that blink already hates onces because of the old case where when twice was bigger we were really arrogant

• There’s a large range as some Once’s are at the denial stage still and some at the acceptance when it comes to Twice’s current stature in the kpop world. Unsurprisingly the ones at the denial stage all have something in common :pepe-cross:

• once not stupid we all know blackpink is bigger than twice. but there are times when twice is bigger in various aspects of the troll account and once multi aoan insinuates blink. that's why the city is never peaceful. without that blink already hates onces because of the old case where when twice was bigger we were really arrogant

Tbh, I couldnt care less about who is bigger. Mmm, hating people for what others did in the past? Yikes.

• Tbh, I couldnt care less about who is bigger. Mmm, hating people for what others did in the past? Yikes.

Onces are powering up since Blinks are retired, which means we are getting a hit from Twice and more fighting in 2024 between Onces and 4th gen stans, and maybe army.

once is very good haha when we are surpassed but when we are superior we are indeed arrogant we retaliate against those who insult us. but the worst is Once Multi like Once Army for example or Once Agency. really rubbish. I mean where is their effort when supporting twice. they just wanted to get involved in the war. just look at Jihyo I remember they praised Jihyo that high to insult Blackpink girls and when our Jihyo went solo they didn't even support her. really hate multifandom. Trash like that

• once is very good haha when we are surpassed but when we are superior we are indeed arrogant we retaliate against those who insult us. but the worst is Once Multi like Once Army for example or Once Agency. really rubbish. I mean where is their effort when supporting twice. they just wanted to get involved in the war. just look at Jihyo I remember they praised Jihyo that high to insult Blackpink girls and when our Jihyo went solo they didn't even support her. really hate multifandom. Trash like that

Multi stans are always the worst. I like Onces as a fandom though. Their fights and debates are always the funniest and most entertaining.

• Multi stans are always the worst. I like Onces as a fandom though. Their fights and debates are always the funniest and most entertaining.

they like more than one group and that's okay. what's bad is when you also call you onces when it's clear you're on one side. that seems very hypocritical. and you were there when twice was attacked. that's awesome it's just that it would be better if you supported it twice as hard. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't hate it. because I saw how no one supports Misamo, even Jihyo, but supports Nayeon because Nayeon is viral. A successful booth is multi-trash

• Twice is known and celebrated as Korea's love and an era where Korea hurt Twice a lot. once became very good.

to be honest their fandom is really fun. they are only often used against blink. even though bptwice is the best friend. and it's messy

2024 is the year I'm sure once will fight many fandoms

w take augustusblink1, thank you very much

• are fanbases really for the artists? or are they just factions to join to fight other factions? :melon_think:

Being a Kpop fan does satisfy some people, as they can brag about achievements they've never had in their life and drag people while receiving support from their own fanbase circle. This is something they can't do in real life unless they want to be seen as weird and mentally unstable individuals. Basically not only in kpop but everything that involves a fandom and fans.

• Mainly Army and that one Tokki

Surprisingly, not really Blinks.

Yet

It started as a Once* attacking New Jeans and Le Sserafim, but then went after ARMY as well as they're all HYBE.

This all over a Japanese show, where those two groups were invited.

Don't know how that escalated so much to have two topics with fanwars in it :clown:

*Seems more like a cute-Twice fan only as this Once seems to hate everything Twice did after Fancy

• I'm sorry, are you their accountant now? Who even said anything about money? For someone who supposedly doesn't care about these comparisons, you sure are invested in them.

I say couldnt care less. Not that i dont care at all. I mean, is impossible to dont know some numbers when we are talking about Kpop, fans talk alot about this stuff and i have eyes. Btw, you dont have to very invested in this, you just dont have to be a dumbass, i know BTS is more popular and makes more money that any group and no, im not their accountant, Lol.

• Lol. Bp making more money and being more popular than Twice is not a opinion. Is a fact.

And yet your faves still sit with open hands waiting for JYPE to trickle down some of that Twice money so they can keep wasting it on your shitty comebacks and buying their own albums....so like.

• And yet your faves still sit with open hands waiting for JYPE to trickle down some of that Twice money so they can keep wasting it on your shitty comebacks and buying their own albums....so like.

Lmao. Bp being bigger than Twice really made you lose your nerve. RElax girl, is not our money, all this people are strangers, you dont have to fight for it. Is just kpop, is not that serious.

• Lmao. Bp being bigger than Twice really made lose your nerve. RElax girl, is not our money, all this people are strangers, you dont have to fight for it. Is just kpop, is not that serious.

I know BP are bigger than Twice though and you don't ever see me denying it lol...like again are you that salty at Once that you didn't even know what the fanwar was about that you made up this narrative and now for no reason are again pretending I am mad about it? Like what even?

You're the only one bringing this up right now...like it literally has nothing to do with anything? Lol...

• I know BP are bigger than Twice though and you don't ever see me denying it lol...like again are you that salty at Once that you didn't even know what the fanwar was about that you made up this narrative and now for no reason are again pretending I am mad about it? Like what even?

You're the only one bringing this up right now...like it literally has nothing to do with anything? Lol...

Most of the time with problematic onces and blinks here ends in some stupid Twice vs BP fight. There is many threads proving this, is the main issue with this people. But, i guess i was wrong, this time was not about Twice vs BP.
    Wait? And for this you throw that tantrum about Twice money and my faves? Lol.

• Most of the time with problematic onces and blinks here ends in some stupid Twice vs BP fight. There is many threads proving this, is the main issue with this people. But, i guess i was wrong, this time was not about Twice vs BP.
    Wait? And for this you throw that tantrum about Twice money and my faves? Lol.

Who threw a tantrum? You also brought up money....what are you going on about lmao...like just say you were wrong and spoke shit and let that be it...no need to drag it out lol.

• What is wrong with saying BP makes more money than Twice? Im only mention a fact.

In a thread talking about Once having a fanwar you come in and imply it's over Once being insecure over BP being bigger and making more money? None of that actually has anything to do with what happens and none of that actually did happen and you wonder what is wrong with it? the context.

I'm not bothered about the context of what you said, but the fact that you legit came in and starting making things up against Once for what reason? What does that have to do with the thread?

• In a thread talking about Once having a fanwar you come in and imply it's over Once being insecure over BP being bigger and making more money? None of that actually has anything to do with what happens and none of that actually did happen and you wonder what is wrong with it? the context.

I'm not bothered about the context of what you said, but the fact that you legit came in and starting making things up against Once for what reason? What does that have to do with the thread?

Girl, i say some here, some onces here. Come on, you have to be smart enough to realize we are not a hive. We all dont share one brain. We are just a bunch of people with one thing in common, we all are fans of Twice. Thats it. Jesus.
    And Btw, did happen. I saw many times stupid onces fighting with Blinks for some thing about money or popularity were is very clear Bp is the winner. Denying this is just being dishonest.

• Girl, i say some here, some onces here. Come on, you have to be smart enough to realize we are not a hive. We all dont share one brain. We are just a bunch of people with one think in common, we all are fans of Twice. Thats it. Jesus.
    And Btw, did happen. I saw many times stupid onces fighting with Blinks for some thing about money or popularity were is very clear Bp is the winner. Denying this is just being dishonest.

Again makes no sense. You came in a made shit up on Once...that's it.

Nothing more. Just move on you wanted to shit talk Once that's it. Got ya.

Midzy always reminding me why I hate JYPE wasting Twice money on failures.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!