Yall, what is your problem with Treasure?

• It seems like yall are hating on Treasure and Babymonster just for being YG acts ;judgingpepe:

And I know I shouldn't be the one speaking on it as the og YG hater, but come on, I don't believe in guilt by association :toxicpepe:

Checked Treasure's music lately, and let me tell you what, they are better than most of your 4th gen noise and scream faves :pepe-hips: Yes, I am talking about Spray Kits.

Lets go Treasure and Babymonster kids, we have a generation to burn :pepe-torch:

Keanu Reeves Cyberpunk2077 GIF - Keanu Reeves Cyberpunk2077 - Discover &  Share GIFs

• I actually just started liking Treasure like 1 week ago because I heard Bona Bona and thought it was good. Before that, they never really interested me. I don't have a problem with them per se, their music is just kinda meh to me. I like noise music, just not when it's annoying. for example, Lalalala by Stray Kids is "noisy" but it isn't annoying like Boy or Jikjin is.

also, stop sneaking in nugu babymonster into these threads. Nobody is hating on them for being from YG, their music sucks and they're boring. no shade.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD

YOU MAKE STRAY KIDS STAY

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I actually just started liking Treasure like 1 week ago because I heard Bona Bona and thought it was good. Before that, they never really interested me. I don't have a problem with them per se, their music is just kinda meh to me. I like noise music, just not when it's annoying. for example, Lalalala by Stray Kids is "noisy" but it isn't annoying like Boy or Jikjin is.

Same here sis :pepe-high-five:

Their songs ain't perfect but for a boy group it is best you can get. Plus they have these really cool rap breaks that remind me of BigBang, they have the whole GD x TOP dynamic going on with Hyunsuk and Yoshi x Haruto.

also, stop sneaking in nugu babymonster into these threads. Nobody is hating on them for being from YG, their music sucks and they're boring. no shade.

Never :pepe-torch::pepe-slash:

• It seems like yall are hating on Treasure and Babymonster just for being YG acts ;judgingpepe:

I don't hate them. I listen to Treasure's music and I don't follow Babymonster

The only person I know who hates Treasure said that on a YT-video 3 years ago

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Spray Kits? Meh, weak insult.

And for some reasons that makes me think of kittens.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think Treasure's songs are okay.

I like their song "Hello", which is a song that some users don't like.

• Same here sis :pepe-high-five:

Their songs ain't perfect but for a boy group it is best you can get. Plus they have these really cool rap breaks that remind me of BigBang, they have the whole GD x TOP dynamic going on with Hyunsuk and Yoshi x Haruto.

Finally, somebody also sees the GD and Top similarities in the rap line :yesr: Haruto literally sounds like Top when he raps.

Never :pepe-torch::pepe-slash:

:angryr:

• Stray Kids makes noisy excellence

Put some respect on their name

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

preach

btw if SKZ makes "noise music" what abt NCT and Aespa??????????????????????????????????????????????

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I can't say I'm a hater because I simply don't care for them enough to bother lol. At first, they looked like an alright group, I was particularly curious about their original vocal line because I love Bang Yedam and voted for him and Jeongwoo (both made the group), plus Jihoon's voice is amazing

Rather than one big reason for my disinterest, it's a collection of small things:

1) They are from YG, an immediate "No" in my book because I hate how YG manage their artists (few comebacks, never having regular music, etc). Plus I'm a YG hater and never changing :pepe-excited:

2) I've watched their reality show and their dynamics were way off of me. Mainly because they were separated into different groups and YG favoritism was so fucking obvious that all the experience was a huge turn-off

3) Literally one year and half waiting for their debut, I simply got bored waiting and lost any expectations

4) They were supposed 13 members originally, which crosses my line of "too many members". 3 members left since then, but unfortunately, 3 of those members were in my top 5 and that sucks a hard time

5) Their music direction is quite inconsistent. If you ask me what is their music identity, I could never tell you

6) I find them to be pretty boring performers, especially in their rookie years. I'm sorry Teumes

7) I find them to be quite low-produced for a Mid Big 3 group. MV production, outfits, stylish, I can't them they are exactly low-quality, but they are not exactly high-quality either

Those are things I could overlook, but when put together... yeah, boring stuff. I was looking forward their "reboot" project, but it was a flop... "Move" is very good though

But I love OT5-Wayo, I was hoping it could go to streaming services someday but since Bang Yedam and Mashih left seems to be no longer an option lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Considering they're YG, I'm kinda shocked they're not more popular. Even YT streams are bad, which is one of YG's strong points. I don't have an opinion on them really, Jikjin is the song I heard and find it forgettable. "Noisy" just not done that good imo, but had some nice parts. Maybe they just don't stand out or is known for much. If they don't have a strong musical direction like someone said, also no popular member(s), etc. then I think many kpop fans never hear/know much about them, so they're easily written off.

Anyways, Spray Kits everywhere all around the world :love:

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• Severe lack of good songs.

90% of their discography sounds like bad iKON/BIGBANG rejects; the other 10% is Boy, VolKno, I Love You, Hello and Bona Bona which are actually great.

But for real, there are groups I do not care about where I can name 4-5 members with ease, or at least identify them by their face. That is not the case with Treasure, I have no idea who tf is there :skull: Someone called Hashito?

• Oh please boo like you ain’t up in their threads since day 1 hating for no reason.

first of all BOO, don't BOO me. I don't know YOU. you must be OUTTA your MIND. no shade.

second of all. if I wanna be a HATER, how does that affect you? If I'm a hater then what are you? you up in every thread hating more than me? don't make no sense DO RAY MII. You will never get on my hateful level. Keep trying nugu hater. no shade to you though.

• Oh please boo like you ain’t up in their threads since day 1 hating for no reason.

Not the skz stans talking… bona bona is actually better then anything skz has out out since 2021. Your favs are popular for their faces not their music

You're really a dedicated YG Stan. It is a nice surprise, thought your race have gonna extinct after YG was exposed as both a drug den and a brothel

I have someone to annoy again :pepe-high-five:

• You're really a dedicated YG Stan. It is a nice surprise, thought your race have gonna extinct after YG was exposed as both a drug den and a brothel

I have someone to annoy again :pepe-high-five:

Girl don’t call me a YG stan

I only stan BLACKPINK. Heck on my old acc I had multiple threads attacking treasure and bigbang lol :p I just can’t anymore cause I have to many warnings smh

Not my fault you so up your ass the only way you can feel better about yourself is conjuring up some fake shit in your head :pepe-peek:

Like ofc this is coming from the resident sm stan… you stan same old rotten company and wanna attack me? Projecting much. Stfu

• AKP is NOT a good gauge of the already small Kpop community. It's 0.01% of a community that's already small among all music genres.

And this is like 90% of AKP posters. We really trusting them on taste?

3e1b5d1cc731588b8a9bdcbc1b2f8493e933d495_2000x2000.webp

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• My only issue is I've seen a lot of Treasures fans here in the past and especially on social media talk a lot of shit on a few groups when they stan an, at best, D tier group.

• They are ugly but bg stans like dck no matter how mediocre so it works out

Yup, we like ducks, but ducks are so cute. :lovec:

15d758171050a2261e85b94df1470e65.jpg

External Content www.tiktok.com

• They are ugly but bg stans like dck no matter how mediocre so it works out

You seriously should stop always being so bothered SKZ and just

• You seriously should stop always being so bothered SKZ and just

just wanted to say that wow, this song is so noisy, just like all of stray kids songs, they're such a noise music group oh my gosh................................................................................................

:pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

And none of the members are talented, it's just bc they're handsome. None of the members produces their songs, and they definitely didn't win any producing award at aaa, no way

:pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

And actually they're such flops, their stans overhype them all the time and they definitely didn't sell 5 million albums recently, how could they

:pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop: '

Do y'all even realise how dumb you sound? :pepe-use-head:

• Don't need to deny it. You always defending Baemon and Treasure. You're a YG stan sis, own it!

:pepe-flirt:

Not the skz stans talking… bona bona is actually better then anything skz has out out since 2021. Your favs are popular for their faces not their music

when you talk i always imagine those english movies where the high school teen girls think they're better than everyone but ends up being a loser at the end.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!