In your opinion, which award show perf is the best ever in kpop history?

• By a kpop group. For me, nothing has yet beaten BIGBANG'S 2013 MAMA perf, I didn't stan them but it was one outstanding perf :waterr:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which perf is it for you? :whatb:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this surprise performance remain legendary im willing to trade anything to be able to experience this LIVE again

yall new fans dont know how crazy it was to see a girl group that went MIA for almost 2 years suddenly appear on MAMA i legit cry when 4 of them stand on stage

and the most craziest thing is that no one expect it to happen . no rumors . 2NE1 even manage to hide from reporters at airport

• NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO THIS

External Content www.youtube.com

this surprise performance remain legendary im willing to trade anything to be able to experience this LIVE again

When Minzy whipped her hair so fast, everyone was in awe lol

• GOOSEBUMPS

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• my personal favorite is this

• External Content youtu.be

And this legendary one that has 100M views

• My favorites

All BigBang performances are amazing. I have just put here the one I have watched lately!

BTS won their first Daesang here! I will never forget this performance! :waterr:

• External Content m.youtube.com

and when jyp give us that bad girl good girl subunit >>>>

manifesting

• DBSK's MKMF performance

btw, how do you insert a youtube video? the button for inserting media seems to have disappeared after the update of the forum

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

Edited once, last by acchan48 ().

• I love this one

• since people already mentioned 2ne1 i think bts at mma 2019 is another one of my favourites. it was so long but i enjoyed every minute of it!

• MMA 2018 BTS IDOL

I was following award shows even before I was a kpop fan, and I have never seen a performance as magnificent as this. The detailing of each set , the effort for learning that new specific dance, the production everything was top notch.

The live singing after was chef's kiss.

They put everything they have to make that performance legendary.

• Pls these are iconic

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!