Jimin, RM, V and Jungkook have initiated their enlistment process

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• Where is the bucket for ARMY tears?

It's a shot glass.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wow, I was not expecting an announcement this soon...like Joon and Tae were teasing music yesterday and Jimin just returned from shooting a MV while JK just finished his comeback 2 days back.

• HYBE actually wanted Jungkook to postpone enlistment until 2025 so he could grow as a global solo artist and have his own tour, briefly get together with his group for reunion activities, and then leave for enlistment by himself shortly after. That was their original plan for him.

He declined and chose to enlist with his fellow members instead. It comes to show how committed to the group these guys are!

This hurts, but I'll be preparing for 2025. It's rare to see a music group so committed to each other that they'd sacrifice personal success in favor of camaraderie and brotherhood. That's rare in music, even rarer in the genre of pop. For that, we should should really appreciate them and all they've done. I have no doubts they'll return in two years better than ever.

Looking forward to 2025...

Can't believe they were calling him selfish and they were acting like they were so sure of their theories about him...

At least military is now out of the way...

• I knew after JK's showcase there was gonna be some sort of announcement.

Also ended those akgaes/solos who were making theories about the members...

Just yesterday Jk was facing another massive hate train by those jealous akgaes claiming he will not enlist and Hybe will find a way to get him exempted all cause his brand launch made them furious and envious, I hope those losers burn in hell

• HYBE actually wanted Jungkook to postpone enlistment until 2025 so he could grow as a global solo artist and have his own tour, briefly get together with his group for reunion activities, and then leave for enlistment by himself shortly after. That was their original plan for him.

He declined and chose to enlist with his fellow members instead. It comes to show how committed to the group these guys are!

This hurts, but I'll be preparing for 2025. It's rare to see a music group so committed to each other that they'd sacrifice personal success in favor of camaraderie and brotherhood. That's rare in music, even rarer in the genre of pop. For that, we should should really appreciate them and all they've done. I have no doubts they'll return in two years better than ever.

How do you know this?

2025? I thought it was until 2027, when he'll be 30? I've always been confused with years lol

That was also an option and it would have worked well. But. They've said countless times on suchwita alone that they feel happiest when they share stage with other members. There will be time for solo activities too

As for growing as a global star; two years for western industry is nothing. Western music industry works different than korean. Like i said, there will be time for everything

Also, what's the source for this?

• Jk had till 2028, his 31st bday, to postpone his enlistment. I am glad he is going now cause had he not gone the hate he is already facing from those akgaes would have gotten exponentially worse.

• By "postpone enlistment until 2025," I mean pushing back the start of his enlistment to 2025. The other members would come back, he'd join them for the reunion concert or tour, and then enlist right after to return in 2027.

And yup, this is what everyone should have known about them. They're fully committed to the group, even more so than their solo careers and personal goals. That's super rare in this industry. Everything you see about their brotherhood in their lives, vlogs, and other content, that's real.

Source: I have a HYBE insider.

Extremely proud of Jk, if what you said in your previous post is true. He is really golden in every way, inside out :holding-back-tears:

• External Content twitter.com

• That upsets me a lot because if only they knew the amount of stress he's had to deal with the past few months... A lot of his recent schedule was crammed in last minute, but he wanted to make it work for the fans and to enlist with his fellow members by the end of the year. I'm telling you. His work ethic is insane.

All of them were always committed to enlisting together and sticking to the BTS name. That never changed, and they weren't going to let anything get in the way of that.

This is so sad to hear cause the hate train he has been facing for simply being successful and wanting to be a pop star is so massive and disgusting, all cause these people were threatened of his solo potential.

• Source: I have a HYBE insider.

It makes sense. I thought this might happen as well, we've discussed about it here. Even if he enlisted in 2027, 2025 comeback would still be on. If he enlisted later, he would always have on his mind how much time he has left till the enlistment date. Instead, he chose to join the members and get it over with.

• Once again BTS shut down all petty speculations. Also, the sooner they go, the sooner they will come back.

I have loved how BTS' solo ventures have given the members new experiences and confidence. But still, them together have always been something magical.

Waiting for the grand return of OT7 BTS in less than two years. And wishing for safe and satisfactory military service for all seven, till they are one again.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• This thread contains 128 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!