G-dile Soojin's bully accusation update

• Like it or not.

Knetizen already starts to turn its back on the victim's sister. The victim's sister lost their credibility due to the Instagram live incident.

Netizens critical after finding out accuser ‘A’ allegedly ‘made fun’ of (G)I-DLE by dancing to Soojin’s part in 'DUMDi DUMDi' | allkpop

Also, other 7 people who claim to be a victim of Soojin's bully was proven to be the same person with multiple accounts

and the other 2 people delete their post and disappear.

so right now, the victim's sister is the only one left and she lost her credibility so the situation right now is very good for Soojin.

• Anyways soojin just released a multiple pages long detailed statement debunking all the accusations on her and cube has started the legal action against the false accusations on soojin

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'll make a thread about it in some time after i collect more information and translations

• glad to hear that.

Lies don't last long, truth starts coming out eventually.

Anticipating end of soojin hiatus

It is the problem with trial by social media, people are too willing to believe things before they have even been proven. Of course you get fans who defend idols who have done bad things, but this looks more and more like Soojin was set up. Hopefully this is resolved, her career being ruined over this would be unfair.

• Sorry, but so far the only real bully I see is the alleged victim's sister, not Soojin.

The way the so called real/alleged victim is staying vague and circumvential in her statements has the same kinda vibe to me as how Hwayoung was being purposely vague and circumvential regarding the actual T-ARA bullying claims, when she thanked people for supporting her while T-ARA were being slaughtered left and right for their perceived bullying.

This situation has the same vibe: people had a conflict or argument with eachother, ok, but that's not the same as bullying at all.

And once again there's some bystander, not the actual victim, who feels 'justice'/vengeance/shaming/witch hunting has to be done on the idol, claimed to have been a bully.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Also, other 7 people who claim to be a victim of Soojin's bully was proven to be the same person with multiple accounts

how nasty must u be to do this :pepenomad:

I hope this person gets exposed, and will feel himself/herself how it is to be the target of massive scorn, outrage and disgust - and in this case it'll be justified.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• This is why all the people who were immediately throwing her under the bus look like fools now. I've stayed quiet the whole time about this but I just read Soojin's statement and at this point, I'm pretty inclined to believe her. She has adamantly denied it the entire time. And if she really does clear her name, I'll admire her for not apologizing for something she didn't do just to try to save her career or because people were canceling her.

• The accuser has already started deleting her posts

• I understand soojin Stan's in this if I was accused of something I didn't do I will not accept it either, she's strong I admire her for standing her ground.

Actually not only about her stan, basically anyone everyone should not forced yourself to admit something you never do just to save your career/tone down issue/avoid further issue.

Stand for your own right and justice

• Okey but nobody is saying how Cube filled a criminal case not only civil like other companies which can win even if is true, they must be really confident if they are willing to go to a criminal court.

• I hope the accusations are all bogus and that accuser simply admits it, apologizes, and asks to move on. There's no need to drag this any farther in court. Although a lawsuit could go a long way in preventing future bogus bullying accusations from being thrown around.

As for the actress... Soojin claimed from the start she had never even spoken to the actress before. The actress never outrightly accused Soojin but she instead always wrote cryptic messages. She's just an attention seeker and clout chaser. It's pathetic.

Edited 2 times, last by hokiedood ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!