Do you believe Eunchae earns 2 million dollars from being in Lsrfm?

• Do u think these idols under 18 are earning more than a million?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bbb988

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you believe Eunchae is worth 2 million dollars?” to “Do you believe Eunchae earns 2 million dollars from being in Lsrfm?”.
  • Yeah I believe it.

External Content twitter.com

• To explain further - the top 1% are earning in 2021 4 million USD each, on average. That's 70 odd singers back in 2021.

Given the growth in album sales and the fact that LSF are probably near or close to that 1%, then yeah, I'd say up to 2 million is entirely possible.

• I don't trust any net worth figures for pretty much any celebrity, unless it's truly public knowledge somewhere, but that's usually only accurate when it's a CEO of a publicly traded company or conglomerate.

Where could people possibly data mine the actual earnings of idols? Unless it's when they purchase expensive real estate or luxury items, which would require an obviously large amount of capital to own, I have a hard time trusting any figures out there.

Although I'm sure the members of LSF and NJ are earning well.

• maybe but not because of digitals and physical sales, those are not that profitable for singers no matter the bloated numbers we see now. Lesserafim did a decent tour this year plus all the other sources of income is impossible any high tier group member is earning less than $1M at year rn.

• I don't trust any net worth figures for pretty much any celebrity, unless it's truly public knowledge somewhere, but that's usually only accurate when it's a CEO of a publicly traded company or conglomerate.

Where could people possibly data mine the actual earnings of idols? Unless it's when they purchase expensive real estate or luxury items, which would require an obviously large amount of capital to own, I have a hard time trusting any figures out there.

Although I'm sure the members of LSF and NJ are earning well.

Celebrities usually mention how close those figures are in multiple youtube videos ive watched. You can judge by those I guess.

• She still has to pay back those trainee fees and expenses right?

From what I have heard, JYPE and SM trainees don't have to pay back trainee fees and expenses and begin earning income as soon as they debut.

The reason I mention that is because, if that's the case for JYPE and SM, I imagine it's the case for most big companies like YG and HYBE as well.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!