I Talked Trash About LE SSERAFIM Real Bad, On Reddit Back In July 2022...2 Months Into Their Debut

• Im gonna copy and past everything I said here, and y'all can read it lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Tired Of LE SSERAFIM Looking Cheap & Low Budget (HYBE/SourceMusic New Girl Group)

I'm going to jump right into it +++

Styling :

The hair so far looks plain asf.

The makeup look like something you would do going to a Korean High School..very underwhelming, nothing stands out on their face..but their face lol, and they all wear the same makeup style.

The clothes makes them look NUGU, and not from a billion dollar company.

I mean at one of their performances they even wore sweats with converse i believe........like bro, who came up with that.

plus if this is a model concept, have them dress like models and look beautiful and chic, not throwing them on plain clothes and hoping their face do the work, which it did, but still.

Music Video :

High quality camera, low quality sets.

They in a practice room which looks like HYBE, then they in some imaginary clouds, and THEN the clothes looked so horrifying to me (the black dresses at the end)..like it looked like cheap prom or shein dresses.

WHERE IS THE BUDGETTTTTTTT.

I see TXT music videos and ENHYPENs music videos, heck even Seventeen..Le sserafim shouldve had something on that level.

Social Media :

On instagram i looked and they havent posted since April 23rd, 2022.

And even then, the pictures thats on there are promotional pictures, not anything personal from the girls like selfies or a group photo on the stairs like IVE do or Kep1er when you check their group instagram.

So far they have 1.3 million followers, but it couldv'e been close to 2 million, if not 2 million if they woulda posted properly (the staff handling it).

TikTok, the girls need to do more personal tiktoks like TXT do and Enhypen do sometimes, not just to promote their or someone else song.

Twitter is the only thing they doing well with, and weverse.

Vlive? ehh they could do at least 1 a week or every 2 weeks, to keep up with fans since they not promoting anymore.

YouTube :

Their youtube is cool...but again when i look at TXT and ENHYPEN youtube channels, the quality of the videos, the great editing, the type of content and topics talked about, activities played..i mean i can go on.

And i know le sserafim just debuted so its gonna take time for "high quality stuff" far as in their youtube content, but it still could be better.

Cuz even the thumbnails dont look interesting..cuz of the what??? editingggg.

OVERALL -

The girls deserve more.

They have the bodies. They have the face. They have the personalities.

All they need is the material. And the material is, high quality mvs, high quality YouTube content and editing, high quality photoshoots, high quality hair and makeup styling - along with the clothes.

Cuz not to compare, but AESPA is a perfect example of high quality debut, with great budget and styling.

And im saying this as someone who aint even a fan of AESPA, but can recognize when a group is treated like high priority.

Thats all though.

I hope Source Music do better for their next comeback (HYBE just handle the funding I believe, so if HYBE giving the money, the CEO of Source need to stop pocketing the money for himself and actually spend it on their artists) which supposedly is in August or September..thats what i heard lmao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, I was very upset with Source Music lmao.

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “I Went IN Real Bad On LE SSERAFIM, On Reddit Back In July 2022, 3 Months Into Their Debut” to “I Talked Trash About LE SSERAFIM Real Bad, On Reddit Back In July 2022...2 Months Into Their Debut”.
  • Tbh, I didn't even read the whole post, it's too long and quite messy. Maybe just give the link. Overall from few part that I read, definitely disagree. They just keep improving so, I don't see big problem at all even from Soumu side. Their styling is not the best but definitely better than most gg. They have their individual ig and so far having the best interaction among the 4th gen gg there because of it better than only have 1 ig group like most groups did, one of the best decision soumu ever made. Their yt contents definitely the best compare to almost all gg contents nowadays. I don't watch bg, so I don't care but I do watch gg contents and they're doing really great. Their music video improve alot from fearless to antifragile. Again, this is from few months back and definitely didn't harm their careers at all now. I don't know why we keep discussing problems from few months ago that definitely getting better now.

• Tbh, I didn't even read the whole post, it's too long and quite messy. Maybe just give the link. Overall from few part that I read, definitely disagree. They just keep improving so, I don't see big problem at all even from Soumu side. Their styling is not the best but definitely better than most gg. They have their individual ig and so far having the best interaction among the 4th gen gg there because of it better than only have 1 ig group like most groups did, one of the best decision soumu ever made. Their yt contents definitely the best compare to almost all gg contents nowadays. I don't watch bg, so I don't care but I do watch gg contents and they're doing really great. Their music video improve alot from fearless to antifragile. Again, this is from few months back and definitely didn't harm their careers at all now. I don't know why we keep discussing problems from few months ago that definitely getting better now.

Its not messy lmao, I put everything in sections.

Its just long.

And that Reddit post was from July 2022, so you explaining to me about them now.......... :exit-pepe:

• Its not messy lmao, I put everything in sections.

Its just long.

And that Reddit post was from July 2022, so you explaining to me about them now.......... :exit-pepe:

But I'm very curious why we have this discussion now? This is pretty outdated topic, right?

• But I'm very curious why we have this discussion now? This is pretty outdated topic, right?

It wasnt a discussion to have lmao.

I just made the thread to show people something.. It wasn't that deep.

It was more like a "hey, look what I wrote and how I felt about such and such at the time..thats crazy lol" type thing, and I wanted people to give their opinions about me writing it...that was it.

• and now?

Now, i still feel like they dont have a clear aesthetic, and I don't like majority of their styling.

I love every single song, every single choreo, I like the girls content.

Definitely some things can be better.....its hard not to look at NewJeans, and see how Min Heejin does great with their editing content, promotions, brand deals, and styling, and not think about me wanting Le sserafim to have the same thing, since they under the same label, just different management...meaning I wish Source could do better lol.

But as a whole, I love them girls though...they my babies✨

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!