Asians are starting to buy guns. Is that good or bad?

• Asians are starting to buy guns. Is that good or bad? 22

1. Good (17) 77%
    2. Bad (5) 23%

I think it's good. Because literally the main reason racists are attacking Asians so much lately because they stereotype them as easy targets who wont defend themselves or fight back. This is why so many anti-Asian attacks involved senior people, young women and kids. The liberals are going to be losing their minds but who cares. Politics don't matter for shit when your people don't have anyone to protect them from getting killed, raped and burned.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• of course its good, as long as they have licenses, know how to safely operate them, and lock them away from children. it's important for marginalized people to have the ability to protect themselves. i used to be liberal and think that guns were bad because people die in terrorist attacks and school/church shootings. but without guns, it leaves marginalized people even more vulnerable. the police were never meant to protect marginalized people. the police are not only on the side of the oppressors, they are the oppressors.

• Legal immigrants are very Pro-2nd amendment. Stories they tell about their native Country not allowing them to own weapons like guns. Many including Asian immigrants become Gun nuts. XD Its good because every individual armed is more insurance against Tyranny.

• guns are what saved Korean Americans during the LA Riots.

I will not discuss it, we have different cultures, beliefs and societies. no matter what you say, it may be right within your context, but within mine no

• Legal immigrants are very Pro-2nd amendment. Stories they tell about their native Country not allowing them to own weapons like guns. Many including Asian immigrants become Gun nuts. XD Its good because every individual armed is more insurance against Tyranny.

a. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants - Thomas Jefferson.

b. Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious - Oscar Wilde

a+b tossed in blender = We need more good guys with guns

• Whats it gonna be if the US gov. begins to take away all guns in the country except from law enforcers and military ?

I mean had it been decided via due process to do so.

I don't know for sure, but people think gun crimes are gonna go down, but guys..... people committing crimes aren't gonna be like "Well damn it's illegal to own guns now, oh shit". No, they are law breakers so they will break the law, commit gun crimes and no one but police will have guns to protect themselves with. It's a death trap. It's just like how there would probably be less school shootings if teachers were allowed to have guns in the classroom. I know a lot of people think it's so horrible to have your child exposed to guns and I personally agree, but if kids knew that their teachers are trained with guns and have one in the classroom, they might think twice about shooting the place up. I'd rather have my child exposed to guns then be a sitting duck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!