Grammys result - That happens when Armys are angry

• Lol, BTS is winning even when they lost.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• KookievsCookie

Changed the title of the thread from “Grammy result - That happens when Army is angry” to “Grammys result - That happens when Armys are angry”.
  • Honestly, there's no need for anyone to be angry over this. It just gives fandoms a bad name.

I'm more concerned about racist tweets towards Asians every time these western award shows happen.

Whether you support BTS or not, just know that all of your favorites are perceived the same way by racists.

yes, agree. I'm not angry, just sad and I still think it is a good way to show your anger to buy the song. Nobody is harmed to way.

• Honestly, there's no need for anyone to be angry over this. It just gives fandoms a bad name.

I'm more concerned about racist tweets towards Asians every time these western award shows happen.

Whether you support BTS or not, just know that all of your favorites are perceived the same way by racists.

I think armys have a right to be angry at Grammys with all they achieved.

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!