what are things that kpop fans need to realize?

• Here's my list of things I think kpop stans need to understand. Agree to disagree with my list and put you're own down below.

1. Just cause a non asian person wants to become a kpop idol does not mean their a koreaboo.

2. Some people need to stop acting like they know their idols when we have no idea who they really are off camera.

3. All these groups trying to break into the American market will flop and won't get anywhere.

4. Stop romantically/sexuality shipping idols. It's nasty.

5. Just cause people stan underrated groups does not make them special.

6. Just cause an idol gets 1-2 seconds less of lines/screen time than other members does not mean they are mistreated.

7. Most idols probably don't care about culture appropriation and think we're "overracting" or it isn't a big deal.

8. There is no non problematic group. All groups have done something problematic/will do something problematic(eventually).

9. Stop assuming idols sexuality.

10. White kpop stans need to stop speaking over POC when an idol does cultural appropriation or something racist.

11. In some way or another, bts paved the way.

12. The whole "___ is the best singer/dancer/rapper in kpop" is all biased.

13. Just cause an idol writes their own music doesn't mean it's meaningful/good.

14. No group us overrated, their just overhated.

15. Kpop isn't just about bts & blackpink.

16. Bts will always remain the biggest thing to come out of kpop.

17. Female idols have it worse than male idols.

18. Just cause your a gg stan does not make you special(coming from a gg stan myself).

19. Male idols have it worse when it comes to sasaengs.

20. Solo stanning isn't bad as long as your respect the other members.

21. Non asians will never be successful in kpop.

22. Bts will be around a lot longer than most of today's groups.

23. The nation's bg & gg title is just like a crown that's gets passed down. Bts & twice won't always remain the nations bg and gg forever just like with big bang & snsd.

24. Stop defending idols when they obviously did something problematic.

25. Twice & blackpink will always the remain the biggest artists to come out of jyp & yg.

26. There's no good company. Some are just worse than others.

27. Most company's don't care about their idols and only care for the money they bring in.

• 9. Stop assuming idols sexuality.

This!!!! I see this so much on stan twitter it's sickening. They call male idols gay if they wear nail polish. Like wtf??? Let men do whatever they want without calling them gay for it

• dont hate on idols. they worked hard. all of them.

well except hwayoung but still

• 1. An idol getting barely any lines in their groups songs is unjustifiable.

2. CA is a big problem in K-pop and will never stop.

3. No idol is a good person, if you know them personally then you can say they are a good person.

4. "Noisy" music is not bad and the hate SKZ got for side effects was horrible.

5. The hate train on Momoland was horrible

6. Fans need to stop believing every little thing they see on Twitter or whatever platform, do your own research.

7. Being obsessed with K-pop to the point where your whole life is consumed worrying about other people you dont even know, is a problem.

• 6. Fans need to stop believing every little thing they see on Twitter or whatever platform, do your own research.

I agree with this too. I've seen so many lies about my bias over there, and they spread those lies like they're facts.

Like this shit. It's not even a happy hippie bracelet, it's just a normal smiley bracelet. Embarrassing

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Agreed.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• 1.Providing charts and facts is not bullying. Kpop fans has this weird thought that if someone gives substantial proof then they are against their favs.

2. All fandoms are toxic and 2nd gen fans are the most toxic, 3rd gen can't even hold a candle to them

3. Opinions are not facts and only ones ppl mostly consider are critics opinions not some random internet user. You can hold your opinion on top but don't rub it on others.

4. Your favs are talented doesn't mean you are so stop with superiority complex.

5. Subtle shade doesn't go unnoticed atleast in this forum.

• with all due respect

just because someone posts a 27 sentence/paragraph post doesn't necessarily make it right

just as it doesn't necessarily make it wrong

• This is a job and this is a business.

Your fave is not being “mistreated” because they get less lines, photo shoots, attention, whatever. See that first note again.

The label/company only focuses on person X. See that first note again.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!