what makes RIIZE stand out among gp compared to Enhypen, Treasure, ATEEZ etc

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is the first time a 4th gen boygroup doing this well digitally during their debut era (except for X1 & ZB1)

what makes RIIZE to stand out more among the gp compared to other group especially Enha and Treasure who both have massive pre debut hype and reality show ?

• Timing!!

EN- and Treasure debuted during Covid-19 era. Most 4th gen bgs music isn't as public friendly enough as current bgs tbh.

2023 fast forward, Melon losing it's listeners, it's easier for groups to charts lower 70s nowadays.

There is ZB1, RIIZE and now BND, Plave with nice traction than most 4th gen bgs in their rookie years. It will continue with upcoming big 4, Mnet bgs debuts.

• Ateez are from a nugu company, their inclusion is pointless

Enhypen reality show esse panned in Korea, this destroyed their hype. They had an opportunity to rise with Polaroid Love, but their Company wasted their chance with their worst song (Future Perfect)

Tresure hype was destroyed with the long hiatus. No to mention their debut música sucks hard. Even in international side they only got attention during Jikjin and Darari era

Besides, 5th gen music is simply better. ZB1, BND, Riize and Even Plave are releasing better music than 4th gen (minus TxT)

• we cant deny that EN and Treasure have bigger hype and stronger reaction during their debut, internationally

i dont really see any kpop fans except for SM stan hyping up RIIZE but surprisingly they are doing well on kchart

• Strong visual who's able to catch the interest of people, there's a lot of articles talking about how rare it is for a BG to be full of visual like sungchan, anton, wonbin and eunseok

A lot of members with different charms, personally anton became my bias really quickly because it's a first time i see an idol so shy, it was in a way refreshing in comparison of all the other idols who debut full of confidence and train to not be shy on stage and with fans

The 90's vibe, old school vibe seems to be something really trendy all around the world for the past years, so i think the fact that a BG finally try to do something with it was smart

And finally i think their music is easy to listen for people, it's not aggressive etc...

Some koreans even call it the "perfect go to work " song in communities

And all the members are super talented so the fact that they don't have any critics to do about their skills also help to build momentum, hype and get their attention

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• it's not an unknown factor, the gp sleeps on ateez, but they have said they are going to make the music they want whether the korean gp listens or not. Ateez makes great music the gp is just deaf.

• I don't know really, but subjectively speaking, among the boy groups you mentioned, Riize has the most attractive, charming, and fresh vibe both in photographs and in stage performances. These are the initial materials that have made me interested in the group (aside from Sungchan being there). Then, the musical direction SM had for their debut had me wanting to hear more of them. I love, love Memories and GAG is such a nice debut song. Then again this is a subjective opinion. But who knows, maybe more people have the same subjective opinion as me and it translates to them checking out the group and the song, which eventually resulted in a steadily increasing charting. The prolonged music show appearances might have also helped because as I previously mentioned, Riize is such a joy to watch performing. They're so charming on stage and it's not just one member, the entire group has that overall charming appeal.

• The thing i found pleasantly surprising about Riize when they debuted was their charisma and stage presence, they don't try to look intimidating or dark or sexy or aloof, they are just fresh, boyish and innocent and that's quite rare in the current boy group scene, it is also quite rare to be genuinely enjoyable on stage right upon debut and I think it has a lot to do with the fact they perform with relish, they make their own enjoyment obvious and infectious. Add to that the fact they are a bunch of attractive talented boys and both Memories and Get A Guitar were genuinely nice songs and tada, it's a winning forumla.

• I don't know really, but subjectively speaking, among the boy groups you mentioned, Riize has the most attractive, charming, and fresh vibe both in photographs and in stage performances. These are the initial materials that have made me interested in the group (aside from Sungchan being there). Then, the musical direction SM had for their debut had me wanting to hear more of them. I love, love Memories and GAG is such a nice debut song. Then again this is a subjective opinion. But who knows, maybe more people have the same subjective opinion as me and it translates to them checking out the group and the song, which eventually resulted in a steadily increasing charting. The prolonged music show appearances might have also helped because as I previously mentioned, Riize is such a joy to watch performing. They're so charming on stage and it's not just one member, the entire group has that overall charming appeal.

i feel the same i was interested for sungchan and shotaro

but memories was the type of song i always asked for bg, fresh, cute, young and free vibe and great cinematography

so it just hype me so much and gag just cemented this vibe i felt

but the members are also so captivating on stage and they have a great energy off stage

also i loved the fact that in contrary of 90% of bg they didn't think that you need to bite your lips, cools cool and sexy to be consider as a great performer for bg

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• exactly! they don't come out as exaggerated to me. Their charisma on stage including their facial expressions comes off as just naturally fun, energetic, and youthful. Youthful without being cringe. They're actually the first BG of this current generation whose performances I actively searched on Yt because I genuinely enjoy watching them. And considering I'm mostly a gg stan in this current 4th gen era, Riize is such fresh air to me. They're just so attractive on stage.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!