Babymonster debut was delayed because Ahyeon may be leaving the group?

• YG has the songs ready, the group would debut in August/September like all other YG groups, but Ahyeon hasn’t been spotted for 2 months and don’t appear with 6 other girls anymore. If she left it would be hard because she’s supposed to be the Jennie of the group.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She is going to join BlackPink to replace Lisa 8o

• She made a terrible mistake knowing that Yg want to make another global group. In the other hand Yg can't afford kick out the only member with starpower potencial. Chiquita alone cant carry 5 dead weight.

• I had high hopes on Baemon but if Ahyeon leaves... they'll need to replace her, otherwise:

- they lose their only potential it-girl
    - they need to find someone to replace her
    - they will be another 6-member group, and we know that 6 member groups are cursed. Also, there are too much of them already (NMIXX, StayC, IVE etc.)

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• N word isn't that big of a deal in kpop tho, Giselle got away with ease so ahyeon would also had been just fine, there was no need for her to disappear

Well... Giselle's rough couple years is partly due to that, a lot of people weren't happy about it. The other part of it was her not matching the other members in terms of dance performance proficiency. However, once she really improved her dancing, notice how you don't really hear much hate towards her these days. So it's pretty much a big deal until it isn't, and since Giselle apologized and hasn't made the same mistake twice, there's only so much that can be said. And I say that as a black kpop fan.

When it comes to Ahyeon though, I agree that I don't think that's the reason why she hasn't been seen. If that incident had become as big as the Chaeyoung Sid Vicious shirt incident, I could see YG cutting their losses and sending her on her way. If she ended up leaving, it's probably something completely unrelated unless YG really didn't want to take their chances, since there's also the big elephant in the room regarding Blackpink.

• I found her, she is with the group Saturday

External Content twitter.com

• I had high hopes on Baemon but if Ahyeon leaves... they'll need to replace her, otherwise:

- they lose their only potential it-girl
    - they need to find someone to replace her
    - they will be another 6-member group, and we know that 6 member groups are cursed. Also, there are too much of them already (NMIXX, StayC, IVE etc.)

But do they need to tho? Haram, Rora are better vocalists, Chiquita and Ruka are better dancers, Asa and Ruka both are rappers. I feel Ahyeon doesn’t contribute anything to the group?

• Well... Giselle's rough couple years is partly due to that, a lot of people weren't happy about it. The other part of it was her not matching the other members in terms of dance performance proficiency. However, once she really improved her dancing, notice how you don't really hear much hate towards her these days. So it's pretty much a big deal until it isn't, and since Giselle apologized and hasn't made the same mistake twice, there's only so much that can be said. And I say that as a black kpop fan.

When it comes to Ahyeon though, I agree that I don't think that's the reason why she hasn't been seen. If that incident had become as big as the Chaeyoung Sid Vicious shirt incident, I could see YG cutting their losses and sending her on her way. If she ended up leaving, it's probably something completely unrelated unless YG really didn't want to take their chances, since there's also the big elephant in the room regarding Blackpink.

you know how everyone reads the situation differently

my (fake) situation is that YG did a poor attempt to hype Ahyeon like the Jennie of the group and they ended up with either:

1- she thought she could get more than a 7 members group, while she would rather be part of a 4/5 member group (like BP)

2-she got so much pressure to be the next Jennie, she end up with an injurie that cut her career

3- She did something to her body/face and YG is not happy with the result

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!