SM will probably never have a Group as talented than NCT 127

• You should watch Exo's recent dance performances. Xiumin, DO and Baekhyun are also main dancers now.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like I said. It's an SM thing not only limited to Nct.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lucas is thankfully no longer in NCT but still, preferring him to Mark is one truly unique take lol.

Anyway, Mark Lee is the absolute best rapper in SM and one of the very best in all of kpop :danceb:

I never listened to Lucas before SuperM and in SuperM, I definitely prefer Lucas' rap over Mark's. Mark has a cool style and flow though.

• I wouldn't under estimate Kai, Yixing and rookie Sehun tbh. The only dancer better than both Exo and Nct dancers is Hyoyeon lol!

Nct has more rappers but Chanyeol and Sehun are great too. Each has a different style. SM treats Mark as Nct's best rapper but I prefer Chanyeol over him and Sungchan and Lucas in Nct.

Can we not compare them please :flop:

I don’t even stan nct anymore but in what world is Chanyeol/Lucas or sungchan a better rapper than mark. That isn’t a matter of opinion or preference - it’s straight up not true. The difference in skill is too far… sorry not sorry.

• NCT 127 is very talented and well rounded. They were one the names that immediately came to my mind when some user created a thread about the most talented groups in kpop

They have a good vocal line, decent rap line (I've always been a fan of Mark, my favorite rapper in NCT and has a very unique tone as technique among 3rd gen rappers overall) and an extremely strong dance team even if they lack the definitive top tier dance line of NCT (the best NCT dancers imo like Jisung, Ten and Shotaro are in other units), so they are a complete group without any major drawbacks.

I only have minor criticisms when they do live signing and some members don't feel as engaged and often feels a bit tense (never Doyoung he always seems very engaged and professional), but this is such a small detail and overall I don't think it's enough to drag them down as group

• I don’t even stan nct anymore but in what world is Chanyeol/Lucas or sungchan a better rapper than mark. That isn’t a matter of opinion or preference - it’s straight up not true. The difference in skill is too far… sorry not sorry.

Why are you being dramatic? I'm sure I mentioned that I prefer Chanyeol, Lucas and Sungchan.

I prefer Chanyeol over him and Sungchan and Lucas in Nct.

Just as I listen to Kai's albums more because they are my style even though Chen, Baekhyun and DO are the best vocalists to date who debuted in 2012.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!