[DEBUNKED] [theqoo] ARMY CREATING A STIR ON LINE 9 AFTER SUGA'S CONCERT

• DEBUNKED

The mass panic was actually due to someone reporting the smell of gas on the train to police and all national news agencies have been reporting on it correctly from the beginning, unlike this article from Pann and other knetz sites whose source seems to be a single tweet.

_____

[theqoo] ARMY CREATING A STIR ON LINE 9 AFTER SUGA'S CONCERT

THE BRAINLESS FANS SCREAMING ON LINE 9

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"It wasn't knife attack at Sinnonhyeon Station, but BTS Suga revealed his tattoo on a live broadcast after the concert, and these fangirls who were returning home screamed..."

original tweet:
    "It wasn't a knife attack or biochemical terrorism at Sinnonhyeon Station, so don't create any panicked atmosphere with false information anymore.

These foreigners next to me screamed while watching the video, but since the subway was crowded, people misunderstood and ran away.

And people even made a police statement.

Of course, everyone, take care and take off your earphones when you go around.
    Take care of yourself"

original post: here

1. No but they're not even in the concert hall anymore, why are they going around screaming like that in public places?? It's even more shocking when it wasn't only one or two people

2. F*ck why would you scream like that in the subway? Even screaming in public generally is considered an eyesore, of course people would be shaken if you do this in these current times

3. Keep your manners in public places f*ck

4. BTS fans? Like singers like fans, they are disgusting

5. Ah seriously why do this on such a good day... They could've just ended the concert in a good light, meanwhile they're creating a fuss with their screams

6. Whether they were foreigners or Koreans, screaming in a public place anywhere is unmannerly

7. They're such burdens..

8. This is just shocking, imagine doing this in the middle of the night

9. What a freaking eyesore, Army pulled an Army

10. The aftermath
    AVvXsEjC96zOfYBel2T3fzQws3vpg033ejmdAedEgsQtksPRAyJtO1Gz_M-V3BuoDbbTtTwPNnUpDryrIOIcTl-5cHA0ywmUurPFW5gaTquKQ6MU7GrucpxEtwe1pPvqb2N0v_gRz8if0B1HL4LtIMs8nXl01Plt53p3h666Svw-arV1pGtYx3UqZq1E7IzFYUM=s16000

AVvXsEiozumL9vj1ChH0xDH7oOb8yDmSYbmah0bVtJ-VrL9nlocOiRh5lFjqYBslFrQ9iQ1IklAwOnTyEv2d0I5L3bRMVp-GSW0uybwRQhteCNt3cwPo7wvYC3f5zZTG18qwebgu5oiLKMh0HPg_7zE3ewMz0H_UJJZMSTJIhOuc-knuWV5xOkBegVcig-2pr80=s16000

[theqoo] THE ACTUAL EVENTS AT SINNONHYEON LINE 9 AT THE TIME OF THE TRAIN RAMPAGE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"It wasn't a knife attack or biochemical terrorism at Sinnonhyeon Station, so don't create any panicked atmosphere with false information anymore.

These foreigners next to me screamed while watching the video, but since the subway was crowded, people misunderstood and ran away.

And people even made a police statement.

Of course, everyone, take care and take off your earphones when you go around.
    Take care of yourself"

"I was also there during that situation, and this is the phone number of the police officers I contacted. I don't know if you'll believe me, but this is all I can show"

Shinnonhyeon station event summary
    1. The idol did a live broadcast right after his concert
    1-1. It was right after the concert, so there were a lot of fans of that idol [in the train wagon]
    2. They were too excited to see his tattoos so they started screaming
    2-1. screaming video is up
    3. People panicked and ran away
    4. Report [to the police]
    5. Gas leak, stabbing rumors Spread
    6. 7 injured while fleeing
    end

original post: here

1. I'm an idol fan too, but me too, I've had idols hold lives the moment they finish a concert and I would just watch these videos with a smile on my face, I would never scream like this... No matter how happy or exited you are, these are just common sense actions you'd do in public places... That fandom has never been orderly and they're notorious for that, and now they're creating an accident... And stop blaming this on foreigners only, don't you guys know when to be ashamed..?

2. Idol fans aren't all like that, this is typical to BTS fans..

3. They have to be f*cking grateful they didn't create a huge accident f*ck they're such an eyesore

4. Attempted murder

5. Nuisance...

6. We're not only talking about the current times, but you should never do something like that anywhere

7. What a huge eyesore and in this economy; Seriously they don't seem to have a brain

8. Change the title to "BTS fans rampage incident" instead

9. Stop saying that these are international fans, these are all of BTS' fans, why would you be an eyesore like that?

10. Why would you scream in public places? The other citizens can easily misunderstand, this is a legendary nuisance

[theqoo] ARMY CREATING A STIR ON LINE 9 AFTER SUGA'S CONCERT
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• lol.

When we are young, our perspective on what is important in life is not fully developed.

Chaos erupts on Seoul subway as BTS fans reacting to SUGA's tattoo in public cause panic and confusion
    Panic erupted in public transportation following BTS SUGA's concert in Seoul.On online forums, netizens are discussing a recent commotion which st…
    www.allkpop.com

• So this is the real story?

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Ok, just hearing about this. Am I understanding this right? Two foreigners screamed and people around them jumped to conclusions, thought it was another knife attack and panicked? Man, Korea has really been scarred by the recent violence. So unfortunate, but the comment attacking BTS is laughable, and only BTS foreign fans scream? LOL, how is that believable?

• Ok, just hearing about this. Am I understanding this right? Two foreigners screamed and people around them jumped to conclusions, thought it was another knife attack and panicked? Man, Korea has really been scarred by the recent violence. So unfortunate, but the comment attacking BTS is laughable, and only BTS foreign fans scream? LOL, how is that believable?

The comments blaming BTS themselves are clearly from other idol fandoms jumping at the opportunity lol.

That I-ARMY’s a bloody idiot though for screaming in public. She’s getting dragged to hell by the entire fandom after claiming she wasn’t on the same train but still hasn’t posted an apology or provided proof of it.

• External Content twitter.com

so what is the truth?

so what is the truth?

The one reported by police incedent report and not by gossip blog w/o full details of the story!

And news like this should be treated with caution, as misinformation can spread like wildfire! Gather all details first and check if factual before running a story!

• The extent antis can go too to sabotage and attack BTS, even in such sensitive situations...pathetic

so what is the truth?

I can’t find the original source that claims it was bc army but all the other major news such as Yonhap, ytn, jtbc states the reason was the smell of gas

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• I can’t find the original source that claims it was bc army but all the other major news such as Yonhap, ytn, jtbc states the reason was the smell of gas

Source is hate filled forums where antis and kpop stans like on this forum spread rumours to hurt BTS.

THIS

• So all the major news outlets claim it’s a report that was made from gas. Then who were the ones that said it was because of I armys?

I need to understand the full story

K side antis on forums like qoo and nate pann..in an attempt to malign BTS through Armys

• I read the one that posted, deleted his/her post claiming it was bc of army...

The only “source” I can find is this individual claiming the chaos was bc army that she was sitting next to.

Anyone else find anything?

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• The only “source” I can find is this individual claiming the chaos was bc army that she was sitting next to.

Yup, this is basically the source....an unverifued twitter account rumour mongering maliciously

• Yup, this is basically the source....an unverifued twitter account rumour mongering maliciously

Wow. ONE tweet and the antis think they have enough fodder for controversy.

Embarrassing

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• The only “source” I can find is this individual claiming the chaos was bc army that she was sitting next to.

That person hasn't tweeted anything since 2022 but suddenly went online to tweet about the incident.

• That person hasn't tweeted anything since 2022 but suddenly went online to tweet about the indicent.

Mmmm seem like a slightly obsessive male IU fan. Maybe its possible to sue for defamation

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• The early articles from before claiming it was a BTS army are now being edited and any mentions of BTS are being removed

• Anti-fans are such dickheads to try to manipulate fear at a serious issue to spread hate. The fact that this is allowed to remain published is utter bollocks.

Antis and haters are the facking lowest scums of the earth. BTS antis, particularly, will bite at anything that can malign BTS or the fandom's name, twist it to serve their narrative and spread it to whomever will believe it. When caught in a lie, they will either use the victim card, lies some more to save face, deactivate their accounts or hide under their private accounts until things have blown over.

Changed the title of the thread from “[theqoo] ARMY CREATING A STIR ON LINE 9 AFTER SUGA'S CONCERT” to “[DEBUNKED] [theqoo] ARMY CREATING A STIR ON LINE 9 AFTER SUGA'S CONCERT”.
  • sbs reported that it was caused by fans

External Content youtu.be

"BTS 보던 외국인이 소리쳐서"…'가스 누출' 대피 소동
    어제 저녁, 서울 지하철 9호선 열차 안에서 승객들이 급히 대피하다가 다치는 일이 있었습니다. 열차 안에서 가스가 누출됐다는 신고가 접수되면서 일어난 일인데 알고 보니 잘못된 신고였습니다.
    news.sbs.co.kr

On the evening of yesterday (6th), passengers were injured while evacuating from a train on Line 9 of the Seoul Subway. It happened when a report was received that there was a gas leak in the train, but it turned out to be a false report.

Reporter Jo Yoon-ha covered the incident overnight.

[Get off slowly. slowly. Get off slowly.]

In a train full of passengers, passengers hurry out of the train one by one, and firefighters look inside the station.

Yesterday at around 8:40 pm, a report was received that there was a strange smell and people were running around on the Seoul Subway Line 9 express train going to Sinnonhyeon Station.

When the train stopped at Sinnonhyeon Station, passengers got off at once, leaving seven people with abrasions and bruises.

The police and fire authorities searched inside and outside the train, but it was confirmed that there was no gas leak and there were no rioters.

[Gangnam Fire Department official: When I measured the gas, I couldn't measure gas or harmful gases. All passengers were evacuated to the ground within the station... .]

The police explained that it was an "happening that occurred when foreigners who were watching the BTS video in the train screamed.

• Yet in the second sentence at the beginning, they cite a gas leak reported to police, and only mention BTS in the last sentence? Seems the police are confused what actually happened because they are directly contradicting themselves?

• Read this

💜 on Twitter
    “please stop with all the hateful comments. here is the full explanation!”
    twitter.com

and watch this video. Do you see people panicking and running away?

• They aren't confused about what happened, they just want to cast doubt. The article they provided shows police themselves confused as at the beginning the articles states it was due to reports of a gas leak, which police checked out and dismissed. It is only at the end that some police state it was a BTS fan, though I am unsure how police know this unless they were on the train and the fan identified themselves as a foreign BTS fan? Unless there was some official report made which has not yet come to light, can we consider the police to be gossiping?

It happened when a report was received that there was a gas leak in the train, but it turned out to be a false report.

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!