Why Do A Lot Of ARMYs Who Leave The BTS Fandom Go Straight To Stanning STRAY KIDS?

• supposedly Stray Kids have a lot of ex ARMYs in their fandom.

(a bunch of them reveal themselves on TikTok and sometimes Twitter. going on a rant about how they left BTS cuz they changed or they don't wanna sit through a hiatus, just to get a group comeback etc)

i mainly believe its because they see Stray Kids as the "next big thing", so they're hopping on that train now, and becoming STAYs (success stans and bragging rights about a group that's doing "well" on the rise).

the hiatus is a main key factor too though.

i know it aint cuz of the music:boompepe:

because going from songs like "Blood, Sweat, & Tears", "Spring Day", "Fake Love" and "Boy With Luv"...to........."Thunderous" and "S-Class" don't make no sense my guy💀

definitely there's a lot of success stanning going on FOR SURE.

just like with FiftyFifty.

people didn't give a damn about those girls, but because of the results of "Cupid", people came out of the wood work and started being a "serious fan of them" and using FiftyFifty achievements to drag everybody else fave....but now look lmao.

ANYWAY, WHAT'S YOUR OPINION OR HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT?

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “Why Do A Lot Of ARMYs Who Leave The BTS Fandom Go Straight To Stanning Stray Kids?” to “Why Do A Lot Of ARMYs Who Leave The BTS Fandom Go Straight To Stanning STRAY KIDS?”.
  • I have no skin in this game.

But in my Tzuyu stanning girl group Stan's opinion.

I have Stray Kids Grow Up up there with Save Me on my Boy Group Richter Scale.

One of the boy group greats of the last few years.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I miss when they used to do these kind of youthful concepts when they were teenagers 😭 it's been years

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's another group omg

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Wait you are telling me ARMY's have success stans? Shocking! every big group has some success stans, i don't know what you are trying to achive with this post but literally most ARMY's are still patiently waiting for BTS

• I don't really follow their stuff much anymore. They don't do stuff like this anymore?

I love all these. But I tend to love the "teenage" versions of Boy groups mostly. Same with girl groups..

Just love that youthful sounds.

To this day my favorite boy group song is Don't Go by EXO which is during their "soft teenage" era.

I wish they never move on from those sounds lol.

They're magical.

• well those so called 'armys' were also success stanning bts , since bts hiatus... they moved to other successful groups like straykidz and 17...

I wouldnt call them real armys or stays or carats... they are just success stanners!! 🤭

• They don't. Apart from 'Grow Up' from their debut album and 'Get Cool' from their third album, there's 'School Life' from their pre-debut album and the whole I am WHO mini (where 'Awkward Silence is from and 'My Pace is the title track) is with these vibes. chick3.gif

I love 'My Pace' stages too. They are so full of energy and happiness.

After their debut year, they really didn't produce these songs anymore. I think the only song I can mention is 'Airplane' from GO Live that has a similar vibe. They did a fun self-made MV for the fans on Vlive even

Now they are emos chick3.gif j/

I looove 'Don't Go'. It's one of EXO's most memorable songs. Actually, the whole XOXO is great If we ignore 365

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Maybe they’re ex-armys because they were no longer getting enough of their old hype music like Dope or Fire from BTS, in which case Stray Kids does seem like the obvious replacement.

Also, for people stanning for the idols rather than the music, both groups seem very close and have fun relationship dynamics, so that’s probably also a factor.

• Maybe they’re ex-armys because they were no longer getting enough of their old hype music like Dope or Fire from BTS, in which case Stray Kids does seem like the obvious replacement.

Also, for people stanning for the idols rather than the music, both groups seem very close and have fun relationship dynamics, so that’s probably also a factor.

Ahhhhhh, that could make sense.

Good outlook.

• Why Are A lot Of Army Leaving BTS Fandom for Stray Kids? They aren’t leaving fast enough. Look at The demand for Suga’s tour and the huge numbers JK’s single pulled. Hopefully enough leave so the world tour tickets in 2025-2026 won’t be the holy Armageddon nightmare to get a ticket

add self-producing music to the list, which BTS are well-known for.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!