Why Do A Lot Of ARMYs Who Leave The BTS Fandom Go Straight To Stanning STRAY KIDS?

• Not me :pepe-back-away:

I never liked Stray Kids music. Sorry but it all sounds noisy to me. It needs to have melody for me.

No other bg is releasing good music lately IMO. Thank you EXO for coming back :teddy-pepe: haven't enjoyed TXT and Enhypen latest releases too...

On the other hand ggs have been releasing amazing music lately. Can't hide the fact that New Jeans' music is addictive. Also I think that LSF's "Psyche" has brainwashed me haha. And I also like Aespa's new sound much more to be honest.

Also people are allowed to enjoy music from different groups, that doesn't make you less of a fan.

With BTS hiatus it's normal that you start to check other things. Yes there are solo albums but for me BTS' magic lies in their OT7 content. :pathead:

In the end though, I couldnt care less about charts or streams. If I like a song, I like it, even if its at 72 on Melon. Being number 1 doesnt make me like a song less or more.

• When does ARMY have time to be bored in Chapter 2?!? We got so many things to keep up with that I can’t catch up!! But I sincerely wish all fake ARMY would leave the fandom now. Bye!

If you stop listening to BTS that is fine - tastes change but to post about it and leaving the fandom is always cringe. No one cares you have left the fandom - enjoy. For this reason, in my POV, there is no such thing as ex-ARMY to me.

• When does ARMY have time to be bored in Chapter 2?!? We got so many things to keep up with that I can’t catch up!! But I sincerely wish all fake ARMY would leave the fandom now. Bye!

If you stop listening to BTS that is fine - tastes change but to post about it and leaving the fandom is always cringe. No one cares you have left the fandom - enjoy. For this reason, in my POV, there is no such thing as ex-ARMY to me.

Round of applause for that one lol

• appreciated BTS for their uniqueness But STRAY KIDS' sincerity and upbeat style is appealing. All fans switching from BTS to STRAY KIDS do not, still have the same motivations because personal tastes and ties with specific groups may differ greatly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!