Why are knetz okay with jennie dating around but straight up turned racist when lisa does it

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Knetz are calling her stuff like low class dirty thai spoon and gold digger etc :

[+286, -19] She really meant it when she sang 'money, money' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+54, -13] Does she really think a white man from a French aristocratic top chaebol family would let him go and marry an Asian?? and a Thai SEA at that??! I totally see Chairman Arnault saying, "Just play and throw it away.."

[+38, -2] She came to Korea.. used us and sold us out..

[+32, -0] He doesn't look 28 at all.. he seems like the playboy type that's bound to blow up sooner or later..

[+44, -25] She's low class in Thailand but really succeeded in life like this..

[+25, -13] So unlikeable.. I get the feeling she's full of greed.. so obvious

[+509, -98] He must not have seen Lisa's pre-surgery big nose pictures yet..

[+348, -63] This is exactly why we need to stop taking in foreigner trainee kids!!

[+309, -154] This Thai dirt spoon really hit daebak in her life by coming to Korea ㅎㅎ

[+152, -17] This is Blackpink's 7th year since debut right..? It contract renewal season so maybe that's why the agency is staying quiet on her dating scandal? Jennie ruined her image with her p*rn drama 'The Idol' and YG barely put out a statement or do some damage control either..?

[+86, -23] Jennie and Rosé are essential members, Lisa isn't. Even if Lisa chooses not to renew, they'll have no issues maintaining the group. They should continue on as a 3-member group.

[+69, -6] She's only special because she's a Blackpink member~~~ after she quits Blackpink she'll disappear as a nugu office worker.. one person alone can't effect the synergy brought on by four members.

[+64, -14] Jennie must be so jealous of Lisa right now after her childish cheating antics going from GD > Teddy > V ㅋㅋ

[+55, -7] Sorry to say this but they'll be breaking up soon after he's done playing with her..

[+41, -0] Isn't she just one of many? I hope she doesn't think he'll marry her. Thai dirty spoon really succeeded in life because of Blackpink but is betraying them like this.. damn

[+33, -9] Is LV chaebol heir being held at gun point? Why a Thai kid? And an SEA at that ㅋㅋ

This comment is facts tho:

[+45, -16] Blackpink's popularity is honestly overrated if you look at their talents ~~ I don't get why they're popular. They can't sing, singing talents are basic, dancing and looks are mediocre.. ugh there are better girl group more talented than them ~ Lisa's visuals are of your typical SEA

• And the fact that she has faced this since debut but girlie is always smiling and calling Korea as her 2nd country :emotionalpepe:

Also let's be happy Jennie has their support because we wouldn't want it to be other way around...

Right now they are pissed because they think Lisa landed the richest boy and will quit BP... I bet they wouldn't be happy if it was a Korean either... jealousy at its peak

• Final thought:

Its also so disheartening to see because there are three situations that go on with foreign idols, either their parents are so far from them and willingly signed them away to another country, or they were swindled into thinking that they got the chance of a lifetime and now are trapped in a legal contract or finally they were in love with korean culture so much that they gave everything they know away to move and learn an entire new culture, new streets and a new language like what the FUCK. I hope every person who wrote this racist garbage gets full prosecution

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• The thing that stands out the most to me is the plain jane UNFAIRNESS of it all. Like why are Koreans getting mad that Lisa might be interested in this French dude?

For 7 years, they've been ignoring her, calling her ugly or worse. If she was linked romantically to a huge Korean male idol or actor, these folks would be LIVID and sending her death threats, calling her a gold digger or famef*cker, accusing her of stealing the most desirable Korean men, telling her to go back home to Thailand or worse. So now that she might have chosen a non Korean dude, you would think that these Koreans would be breathing a huge sigh of relief that their faves aren't going to be "seduced" by the dirty spoon SEA "succubus".

Yet now they're feeling betrayed because a Thai idol they've harassed nonstop might end up with a French dude? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. She's not allowed to date their Korean oppas, and is called a traitor for possibly dating a French dude. So who dafug is Lisa allowed to date? Bambam?

• The thing that stands out the most to me is the plain jane UNFAIRNESS of it all. Like why are Koreans getting mad that Lisa might be interested in this French dude?

For 7 years, they've been ignoring her, calling her ugly or worse. If she was linked romantically to a huge Korean male idol or actor, these folks would be LIVID and sending her death threats, calling her a gold digger or famef*cker, accusing her of stealing the most desirable Korean men, telling her to go back home to Thailand or worse. So now that she might have chosen a non Korean dude, you would think that these Koreans would be breathing a huge sigh of relief that their faves aren't going to be "seduced" by the dirty spoon SEA "succubus".

Yet now they're feeling betrayed because a Thai idol they've harassed nonstop might end up with a French dude? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. She's not allowed to date their Korean oppas, and is called a traitor for possibly dating a French dude. So who dafug is Lisa allowed to date? Bambam?

They would’ve been fine if it’s a normal French dude but he’s one of the top ‘chaebol’ in the world. Jokes on them, they’re not even dating.

• Jennie shade

[+64, -14] Jennie must be so jealous of Lisa right now after her childish cheating antics going from GD > Teddy > V ㅋㅋ

Jisso shade

[+86, -23] Jennie and Rosé are essential members, Lisa isn't. Even if Lisa chooses not to renew, they'll have no issues maintaining the group

The comments hit everyone over the head.

• [+54, -13] Does she really think a white man from a French aristocratic top chaebol family would let him go and marry an Asian?? and a Thai SEA at that??! I totally see Chairman Arnault saying, "Just play and throw it away.."

So they're even racist against themselves. Why would someone not want to date an Asian?

And then they're even more racist against her because she is Thai?

Also the sexism and the slutshaming.

This is probably the worst comment of them all.

[+38, -2] She came to Korea.. used us and sold us out..

Oh please. Without her BP would not have reached such heights. Let's be for real: a lot of their streaming records are thanks to SEA fans.

[+32, -0] He doesn't look 28 at all.. he seems like the playboy type that's bound to blow up sooner or later..

:pepe-notes:

I don't even know what this comment is supposed to do. Do they say he looks younger?older? And what is meant with that last sentence? He's becoming famous or fat or?

[+44, -25] She's low class in Thailand but really succeeded in life like this..

What's with the obsession with Thailand?

[+25, -13] So unlikeable.. I get the feeling she's full of greed.. so obvious

She is easily a multi-millionaire in her own right.
    I feel these kind of comments are sexist too: as if a woman can't make her own money.

[+509, -98] He must not have seen Lisa's pre-surgery big nose pictures yet..

Stop obsessing with PS, especially when it's so normalized in your own country.

[+348, -63] This is exactly why we need to stop taking in foreigner trainee kids!!

Why? Why what? How is this affecting this person in any way?

[+309, -154] This Thai dirt spoon really hit daebak in her life by coming to Korea ㅎㅎ

Jealoussssyyyy

[+152, -17] This is Blackpink's 7th year since debut right..? It contract renewal season so maybe that's why the agency is staying quiet on her dating scandal? Jennie ruined her image with her p*rn drama 'The Idol' and YG barely put out a statement or do some damage control either..?

Oh great, now we're going after Jennie too.

[+86, -23] Jennie and Rosé are essential members, Lisa isn't. Even if Lisa chooses not to renew, they'll have no issues maintaining the group. They should continue on as a 3-member group.

BP wouldn't have such worldwide success without Lisa, deal with it.

[+69, -6] She's only special because she's a Blackpink member~~~ after she quits Blackpink she'll disappear as a nugu office worker.. one person alone can't effect the synergy brought on by four members.

Actually no, or she would not be the most popular member.

Why would Jennie be jealous? Because he's rich? Jennie is rich too.

[+55, -7] Sorry to say this but they'll be breaking up soon after he's done playing with her..

You're not sorry, you're jealous.

[+41, -0] Isn't she just one of many? I hope she doesn't think he'll marry her. Thai dirty spoon really succeeded in life because of Blackpink but is betraying them like this.. damn

How is this betrayal? Is she starting a group with him instead?

Again, obsession with her being Thai and I am guessing spoon has something to do with her being from a 'poor' background supposedly. There was a BTS song about this that they should listen to. Would they like it if someone from a rich country started referring to them as spoons?

[+33, -9] Is LV chaebol heir being held at gun point? Why a Thai kid? And an SEA at that ㅋㅋ

Thai people are usually from SEA, but go off.

That's like saying: A German. And a European one at that.

• [+33, -9] Is LV chaebol heir being held at gun point? Why a Thai kid? And an SEA at that ㅋㅋ

Thai people are usually from SEA, but go off.

That's like saying: A German. And a European one at that.

Lmao I didn't even notice this but you're right. Just goes to show xenophobic people like this aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Going through this comment section made me lose braincells while also making me seethe. I can't stand how absolutely despicable these people are over someone they do not know at all personally and basically have no reason to hate?? Like what has Lisa done to offend them - she shows up, does her job, and does it well. And she has been a major contributor in helping K-Pop spread through her popularity in Southeast Asia alone, which should be appreciated if anything.

• They would’ve been fine if it’s a normal French dude but he’s one of the top ‘chaebol’ in the world. Jokes on them, they’re not even dating.

taking in consideration that they are assuming they are dating, lets go with it...

they wish a Korean girl had taken that guy, then they would have said "she got a catch, and she is so pretty that the son of the richest man in the world is after her"

i read them and i view them like Cinderella´s step mother ¬‿¬

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!