France is in flames. Macron blames social media and video games for inciting violence.

• Wagner should take notes from the French on how to stage a coup d'etat convincingly.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• France is falling due to North Africa + Middle Eastern immigration

too many people came there in short time from places where they were living different lives with different values

now police will shoot a guy who wanted to commit a crime or even already commited a crime and those uneducated morons will riot and act like they are in the middle of the desert in some third or even fourth world country...

External Content www.youtube.com

too many people came there in short time from places where they were living different lives with different values

now police will shoot a guy who wanted to commit a crime or even already commited a crime and those uneducated morons will riot and act like they are in the middle of the desert in some third or even fourth world country...

No darling that's no how it happened France wanted for these people to come they bring them from North Africa and under pay them, last year France took 1200 doctors from my country Algeria to work there, also I'll have to remind you of the horrifying acts that France committed to my people, till the his day there is still an impact of the occupation in my country till this days France take oil and other ressources from my country so before speaking get your facts checked

• No darling that's no how it happened France wanted for these people to come they bring them from North Africa and under pay them, last year France took 1200 doctors from my country Algeria to work there, also I'll have to remind you of the horrifying acts that France committed to my people, till the his day there is still an impact of the occupation in my country till this days France take oil and other ressources from my country so before speaking get your facts checked

yes you are right here I don't know history, and you are also right that for sure hard working people like doctors are always welcome

tho no one needs those who will come and sit down, live their life on social benefits and do some drug deals, run around with guns, dropping out of school at age 15-16 etc.

External Content www.youtube.com

• yes you are right here I don't know history, and you are also right that for sure hard working people like doctors are always welcome

tho no one needs those who will come and sit down, live their life on social benefits and do some drug deals, run around with guns, dropping out of school at age 15-16 etc.

Whatever is happening to France is the repercussions of their own actions, France has ruined most African countries and my country is one of them the major minority in France are Algerians and the boy who was killed is Algerian trying to twist the narratives and saying that some of us are drug addicts and criminals is wrong, France mistreat many legal Algerian resident, many Algerian students struggle to find jobs after they finish their studies in french university simply because they're Algerian so yeah France had it coming

• I might not live in France but every Algerian has at least one family member that lives there so I know what goes around

The fact is that men aren't angels, whether they are French or Algerian. French can be very racist and take advantage of minorities, Algerians can be quite oppressive to women and homophobic. The bad apples are always the loudest, while people who are fair, progressive and hard working rarely make noise because they are too busy building a decent life for themselves and their community. Rather than blaming ENTIRE groups, the individuals involved in causing the injustices should be called out. That includes the judges, lawyers, corporations, officials, mob bosses, police, drug dealers, and businesses who profit from a system that keeps people divided and easily conquered. If people keep trying to antagonize each other nothing will change.

• Damn Animal Crossing has made the world a dangerous place lol.

Did you see this ? :pepe-joy:

There is not that much Middle East immigration in France. It's mainly North and West Africa (the ex colonies).

The minor who got killed deserved a punition for his crimes but not death. Everyone except the far-right people agree that the condition of shooting were not respected.

However I agree with you concerning the riots, it's useless and a waste of time and money. And they're mostly destroying their own neighbourhood...

• The minor who got killed deserved a punition for his crimes but not death. Everyone except the far-right people agree that the condition of shooting were not respected.

But it's easy to say in hindsight vs. in the heat of the moment. A car is a weapon in the hands of an unruly, reckless person. The driver escaped the police at breakneck speed in the heart of the city, endangering the lives of all potential passers-by. He had one chance to redeem himself when he got stuck in traffic. Yet he tried to resume his escape anyway, even at gunpoint. This makes no sense to me. Life is not a game and cops are not NPCs playing a role for one's own enjoyment.

Like when poking a bear or playing with fire, there's a point people pay the price of their actions. However tragic his death is, this young man had no business driving a rental car, obtained god knows how, without a driving license. There are many ways this situation could have been avoided, the first one being not to violate the law and endanger others recklessly.

• But it's easy to say in hindsight vs. in the heat of the moment. A car is a weapon in the hands of an unruly, reckless person. The driver escaped the police at breakneck speed in the heart of the city, endangering the lives of all potential passers-by. He had one chance to redeem himself when he got stuck in traffic. Yet he tried to resume his escape anyway, even at gunpoint. This makes no sense to me. Life is not a game and cops are not NPCs playing a role for one's own enjoyment.

Like when poking a bear or playing with fire, there's a point people pay the price of their actions. However tragic his death is, this young man had no business driving a rental car, obtained god knows how, without a driving license. There are many ways this situation could have been avoided, the first one being not to violate the law and endanger others recklessly.

In the videos published on internet we hear the police officer saying "I'll headshot you" before the teenager restarted the car. That might have impacted his reaction at the hint of the moment but we'll never know since he's dead.

I agree that the victim wasn't innocent due to the infractions he did. Fortunately he didn't kill or seriously injure people unlike Palmade or Zemmour. And I still think there were other ways to stop him other than killing.

You talk about hint of the moment but the police officer is an experimented one, and it was his job. They learn how to deal with the pressure.

And now he's getting judged and might be fired because of his actions during his job.

But let the law do its job in his case.

In the end a 17 yo boy died without any trial for his crimes...

• I agree that the victim wasn't innocent due to the infractions he did. Fortunately he didn't kill or seriously injure people unlike Palmade or Zemmour. And I still think there were other ways to stop him other than killing.

When did Zemmour kill someone in a car accident? I don't see why you bring him in.

And I don't think Palmade's case goes your way, because had he been in a situation of escaping the police before having the accident he had, you wish a cop would have stopped him with gunfire rather than letting him hit another car fatally.

You talk about hint of the moment but the police officer is an experimented one, and it was his job. They learn how to deal with the pressure.

Being experimented doesn't make you an emotionless robot. Especially not after a 10-20 minute car chase.

I must say you guys are quite dishonest, despising and blaming the cops for everything as a rule, and in the same time expecting them to be perfect human beings for a minimal wage paycheck. To everyone who has an issue with cops, I say put your money where your mouth is (so to speak), and don't go to the police the next time you get robbed or assaulted.

• Hugo Zemmour seriously injured 2 people recently because he was drunk :sweat:

Palmade case just shows that privileged people won't get anything even if they do huge crimes.

For the police officer, it was said on every articles that he was professional and was not a random cop. And on that case he did a huge mistake that might lead him to prison.

He's not a robot but if he knows the risks of his job so he's totally responsible.

Do you say the same thing to the plane pilot who did many mistakes which lead to the Rio-Paris crash?

He did a mistake on his job and he has to pay. If I make a mistake which makes my company losing 1 million euros I'll be fired immediately. What can I say "I'm human I can do mistakes"

From now on I stop talking about it it's off topic.

Let's go back to the topic about Macron and the strikes.

• France committed terrible inhumane crimes in her colonies and never apologised. To this day Africans face racism and are treated differently from French people even if they have the nationality.

However despite all this, there is no reason for burning the infrastructure, robbing stores, stealing cars and making a chaos in France. Tbh they're only proving the stereotypes about Africans to be true (them being violent and uncivilised), not that I agree with them. But they're not helping their situation and only making everything worse for Africans in France.

About the killing of the 17 y/o boy, he clearly didn't deserve the death penalty. He was a criminal and put himself in a situation in which he could've hurt a lot of people and on top of that, tried to run from the police.

The situation could've been dealt with in another way, the police officer could've in the worst case injured him without killing him.

However the police officer was arrested and charged so why are people burning everything in France ? It's really not helping.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!