‘A Midsummer NMIXX’s Dream' Concept Photo: Forest: Overture ver.

• I keep forgetting to tag NSWERs!!! The few that are on here lol. NSWERTaglist

Now, THIS looks like a Midsummer Night's Dream. I love this concept so much. Sullyoon and Jiwoo fit this like a GLOVE. They legitimately look like fairies. :send-love-bunny:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I wonder if companies have any sort of communication with each other when they’re producing comebacks because it’s a crazy coincidence how similar this is to NewJeans recent teaser

Similar styling but totally different concepts.

NJ seems to be going for a ballerina concept while NMIXX seems to be going for a fairy concept. Some overlap since fairies are very prevalent in ballet culture, but yeah.

Plus we already know the song and vibe of the MVs will ultimately be different.

Edit: Lmfao, I just saw New Jeans concept video on Twitter, and yeah, they are both doing fairy concepts. Nvm. :eyes:

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Wait a second!!

Who's that person in the mirror!!!!?????!!!???

Btw wait is it just somehow Haewon?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wait a second!!

Who's that person in the mirror!!!!?????!!!???

Btw wait is it just somehow Haewon?

Shit, I didn't even notice that lmao.

That scared me for a second. I thought we were going Red Velvet creepy.

But yeah, based on the hair and the actual outfit, I think it's just Haewon. The way the mirror is reflecting her is creepy though. Not sure if that's intentional. Probably not lol. Especially since NMIXX's teasers from yesterday got called out for having someone's random hand in the frame, haha.

• Shit, I didn't even notice that lmao.

That scared me for a second. I thought we were going Red Velvet creepy.

But yeah, based on the hair and the actual outfit, I think it's just Haewon. The way the mirror is reflecting her is creepy though. Not sure if that's intentional. Probably not lol. Especially since NMIXX's teasers from yesterday got called out for having someone's random hand in the frame, haha.

What if it's Jini aka Jinni :pepe-clown-gear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After seeing the Nj one, it's hard to not make a comparison when the core of their concept quite overlapping here and there with each other. Jyp need to try harder I guess, this really look kinda cheap coming from a big company.

• After seeing the Nj one, it's hard to not make a comparison when the core of their concept quite overlapping here and there with each other. Jyp need to try harder I guess, this really look kinda cheap coming from a big company.

People were going to compare them either way because they are both coming back at the same time, so I don't think it really matters.

If you think it looks cheap, I mean, that's an opinion.

But as an NMIXX fan, I think they look beautiful here (though JYPE definitely needs to step it up). In the end, I think that's what matters.

• People were going to compare them either way because they are both coming back at the same time, so I don't think it really matters.

If you think it looks cheap, I mean, that's an opinion.

But as an NMIXX fan, I think they look beautiful here (though JYPE definitely needs to step it up). In the end, I think that's what matters.

Obviously they look pretty. I don't think the girls will ever look ugly with whatever concept Squad giving them , I mean they can even make that weird Loewe's paper clothes photoshoot or whatever it is look decent. It's more about the execution. Just disappointed with how much money their company has but how bad the execution and their creative direction are.

• Obviously they look pretty. I don't think the girls will ever look ugly with whatever concept Squad giving them , I mean they can even make that weird Loewe's paper clothes photoshoot or whatever it is look decent. It's more about the execution. Just disappointed with how much money their company has but how bad the execution and their creative direction are.

I agree their creative direction has lacked. Particularly, I thought the LMLT promotions lacked, but I actually like these concept photos.

And, on Twitter, most of the feedback from NSWERs has also been positive. That's why I was saying that as long as the fans are satisfied, that's all that matters even if non-fans think it looks "cheap" or they think NJ's execution of a similar concept is better.

I'm more concerned about the MV. As long as that looks like the budget was used appropriately, I can't complain.

With JYP the more they make, the less they spend.

You need to sell at least 2 million to get a good budget. In nmixx case it will take a while.

• Ahh it's a relief they actually did more of the fairy concept, these pics look gorgeous, though I admit after seeing NJs one this looks pretty basic. Squ4d/Jype could have done better, that's for sure.

The prettiest are Lily's and the last one, it's more colorful and full of details, resemble Midsummer Night's Dream more. The rest were obviously done in a room and as a second thought.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Boy. Another chapter of kpoopies calling copy something. And now is just because two groups use one of the most generic concepts in KPop. I always forgot how dumb some kpoopies are.
    Damn JYP, white dresses and green landscapes to evoke innocence is one of must boring and overuse ideas in Kpop. Jesus, that division can think something different and/or "new" for a change?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!