I stop supporting NewJeans cuz of Min hee jin the psycho

• Sory but i can't support someone who use the name of a terrorist group and the name of Terrorist as a marketing way for their GG

HYBE was so wrong by giving to MhJ a total creative freedom because now that she have a total freedom her psycho side is even more noticeable

If some of you don't know "ETA" is the name of a spanish terrorist group called " Euskadi ta askatasuna"

this group killed 829 people, mutilated people, kidnap them, etc....

some of you might argue that ETA might be an acronym use for a lot of different thing

but in the New jeans teaser the name of " Maria, Mikel, and Eva" appear

Mikel Irastorza is the name of the Leader of this terrorist group

Maria Soledad Iparraguirre was also a member of this leader group and she was at one point Friends/lover of Mikel

while Eva Foster is also the name of a spanish writer who was very close to this terrorist group

+ the date 21 july with a car appearing in the teaser

21 july is also the day that ETA did a car bomb attack on the premises of the Ministry of defense in Madrid

Between this and the whole mess she did at their debut with the whole cookie controversy, sorry not sorry but she's clearly a psycho

and you really need to be a crazy girl to think that using a terrorist group as a marketing way to promote your group is a good thing and not see the problem with this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• Its so wild to me that people are saying because of the release date, a car that can't be seen in the teaser, 3 names that are so generic and wildly used worldwide especially in the Spanish speaking world and ETA which also means estimated time of arrival fans are so convinced she is demon spawn enough to use a terrorist attack for noise marketing and ofc she would know about a terrorist group from 40 years ago because its common knowledge worldwide and ofc the MV's going to have no further links to it because this is only for media attention, nevermind how much of a smash hit their last releases were, newjeans are so nugu they need any attention they can get. Do not like the woman but the leap is straight into the stratosphere.

Edit, ETA did over 3,300 terrorist attacks, and killed over 800 people. No matter what date they chose people would make this reach.

• Its so wild to me that people are saying because of the release date, a car that can't be seen in the teaser, 3 names that are so generic and wildly used worldwide especially in the Spanish speaking world and ETA which also means estimated time of arrival fans are so convinced she is demon spawn

First of all Mikel isn't a name as wildly used that you try to make it sound to defend her

And second of all that's pretty funny that like you said there's so much generic and wildly used names worldwide so it's pretty funny that she choose this exact 3 names to attach their name to ETA on the teaser

Pretty convenient for her

And lastly if her goal was just to use generic and very used name in spain she could just go for very generic name like Juan, pedro, javier, alvaro etc ...

Because Mikel isn't even in the top 100 most used names in Spain so you can't say it's generic and widely use

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• i need y’all to think straight. WHY would they give a nod to a terrorist group and WHY would you expect some kpop producers in sokor to know about this Spanish criminal group? first im hearing about this. just take a backseat and for the love of god THINK. this era of internet is deadly. you can put up a harmless video on the internet and at least one person would be writing think tanks and linking conspiracy theories from their mums basement. when i saw these three names, i though oh wow three Spanish actors starring. these are the most basic names ever. please stop this witch-hunt that concerns newjeans every time they come back. If you’re going to continue associating such disgusting career damaging accusations with their brand, just STOP consuming their content and stfu

• people could make conspiracy theories about everything

at first they said eva was 1st victim, 2nd theory daughter of victim

and now yes they finally eva that fit eta narrative

God, kpop stans never :pepe-cross:

• First of all Mikel isn't a name as wildly used that you try to make it sound to defend her

And second of all that's pretty funny that like you said there's so much generic and wildly used names worldwide so it's pretty funny that she choose this exact 3 names to attach their name to ETA on the teaser

Pretty convenient for her

800 people were killed by that group. Thats 800 names you would link to this group. There straight up a Nigerian footballer named Mikel and I've heard 3 separate ways they are linking the name Eva to this bombing, one is a victim, another is the daughter of someone involved and and now the one in this thread. They had hundreds of members over their 40+ year stretch from leaders, to members to people associated with them. Having 3 names fit isn't hard.

Edit - just saw your last paragraph, because yep she was totally there to name these actors when their mom pushed em out. Totally legit. How about we wait for the MV to drop before deciding she supports terrorists?

• op next material for your threads

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Guys. No one knows what ETA stands for. Least of all Twitter with their conspiracy theories. Also, if you believe shit like that, for the love of God, if a Nigerian prince contacts you, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY.

Ignore Ves, please send the money....I've got a title and a castle waiting for you to hop off the plane, I just need your passport details and savings account details confirm your real to make the transfer

:pepeflushed:

• They are just jelly about the cola money. You get one feat with Jon Baptiste and a PPG feat and all of a sudden they link you to terrorist.

I'll fully acknowledge that MHJ is controversial and it's personal choice to support her or not, but let's not pretend she's morally better or worse than 99% of kpop industry executives.

• Isn't Mikel just the Basque spelling of Miguel, which definitely is a very common Spanish name. A quick wiki search brings up dozens of famous Spanish guys with that spelling

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• I'll fully acknowledge that MHJ is controversial and it's personal choice to support her or not, but let's not pretend she's morally better or worse than 99% of kpop industry executives.

Never said she was, in fact I explicitly said so in my first comment but there is a huge difference between that and using a terrorist group for attention which is what people are jumping to now.

• Never said she was, in fact I explicitly said so in my first comment but there is a huge difference between that and using a terrorist group for attention which is what people are jumping to now.

Oh I was agreeing with you - should've made that more clear ^^

• Are people okay?????? The newjeans hate is something else I guess I should expect something like this each comeback

:huuh:

Who’s hating on NJ tho? People who do are crazy, but most people are hating on MHJ, a person who’s had controversies in the past and completely deserves to be under scrutiny.

• eta is obviously not a song about the terrorists. But the coincidence is insane. MHJ definitely knew what she was doing

If eta was linked to a good thing, her fans would call mhj a genius by how she linked up these ideas. But since it's a negative thing, mhj stans would deflect on it. Besides, mikel isn't a common name.

Mhj knows this would stir up a controversy, and it would be fine because there would be a lot of fans who would shield her

• Ironically the only one who manages to come across as psycho in this thread is you lol

This nonsense is probably one of the dumbest things to come out of kpop stan twitter, and that’s saying something. Is it because it’s summertime and yall are out of school so you’ve nothing better on your hands to do or what? 😭 All common sense thrown out the window in favour of the urge to shoehorn the dumbest randomest shit to fit your confirmation bias, and all for what, jealousy and envy against 5 teenagers singing “cocacola mashita” and dancing to bunnies who are too successful for yall pathetic arses to handle? Jesus fucking christ it’s like no dumbass has working braincells to rub together anymore. Humanity was a mistake 😭

• Who’s hating on NJ tho? People who do are crazy, but most people are hating on MHJ, a person who’s had controversies in the past and completely deserves to be under scrutiny.

Nah because this theory is actually deranged and let’s be honest with ourselves here the people who are believing this are the people who hate the group. If you all wanna keep believing it’s a bout terroism especially after it’s confirmed it was estimated time of arrival which everyone thought in the first place. Go ahead but I see through it

• Which basically means that someone is desperate to stop NewJeans. Damn, the success is crazy huge if people resort to this.

Desperation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Honestly thought it was a joke initially. I mean really? terrorists? surely no-one would believe that...then I saw twitter and reddit. Jesus wept people really can't think for themselves.

• This thread contains 261 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!