Am I the only one that doesn’t care about “gender ideology”?

• some people are literally born with both

Well something must have seriously gone wrong at conception but still in mu very own opinion, there are really only male and female with male or female genitals. It's not the same as being trans of course which I do support.

• Intersex people are like people born with 6 functioning fingers and toes on their hands and feet. They don't have a disability, but they don't change the fact that humans, under normal circumstances, have only 5.

Same goes for people born with with missing limbs. It's not proof that humans have a variable number of limbs. Something just went wrong at some point after conception.

• Some people here are debating bio sex when the conversation is about gender identity. Biological sex is dependent upon genitalia, but gender is expression/perception. I'm not opening myself up to a debate over gender. Just thought I should point that out.

And cis people who have strong opinions about gender identity, why? Why do you care how others choose to identify if it doesn't affect you? Me being non-binary doesn't make you or your children non-binary, so why is it something that you care enough about to argue over?

• Imo, there are only two genders - male and female. There's no in betweens.

I think you have mixed up gender vs sex; gender is by society structure whereas sex is biological: male or female. But I get what you are trying to say, still a bit of research would be of help.

This is not on you but more so generally for everyone, education is important and knowledge is power~

Now, I'll give everyone a scenario. There is this mad scientist that performed a surgery on you and put your brain into a body of the opposite sex. So if you're female > your brain into a male body vice versa. Now, let's say there is a way to revert that change and put your brain back into your original body, whichever sex that is. Would you say YES to that, or be trapped inside the opposite body?

I think this bit may summarized a little bit of what a trans person or whomever does not identified with their original sex, is going through. The human body is complex, the brain technically 'named' itself. We just need a bit of understanding and empathy.

:send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

---======---

• Yeah Yeah whatever. I will rest my case that when a baby is born, if they are born normal then they will have either male or female genitalia and only that. If they decide to change their gender later in life, then that is up to them but they will still be biologically male or female. It's all these silly genders that mess people up imo. You are either a male who produces offspring or a female like me who bears offspring. I don't wish to waste my data arguing over such a trivial matter thank you. My partner is right. :pepe-spray:

• Gender has, at this point, become indistinguishable from personality unfortunately.

I completely support transgender people. What I can't get on board with is non-binary and neo pronouns and all that stuff that became really popular during the pandemic.

If you don't have gender dysphoria, you're an ordinary male or female but also an individual with personal preferences - and that should be OK. It's OK to not have any additional problems, be they physical or mental, to worry about.

• DSD's aka intersex conditions are sex-based

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• after reading the replies in this thread from very knowledgeable "logical" people, my conclusion is that everyone who is not a clone of the fabled default human is an anomaly and does not deserve to be acknowledged, or better yet, should be eradicated for a better society

thank you for this lesson, smart adults of allkpop

see you at ben shapiro fanmeet

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Some people here are debating bio sex when the conversation is about gender identity. Biological sex is dependent upon genitalia, but gender is expression/perception. I'm not opening myself up to a debate over gender. Just thought I should point that out.

And cis people who have strong opinions about gender identity, why? Why do you care how others choose to identify if it doesn't affect you? Me being non-binary doesn't make you or your children non-binary, so why is it something that you care enough about to argue over?

I'm on english speaking social media and i know the difference but when your language sees them as same it's hard to understand. It took me a while to understand it too. I tried to explain my parents and friends and they didn't get it. it's hard to understand because for both sex and gender there are only two options.

When we talk of non-binary people we have to assign them gender used for living beings which are male or female. We use their sex. For example, sam Smith is a he, not they; emma d'arcy is a she not they. They/them just doesn't work in my language.

It sucks to be non binary in slavic countries because due to grammar there's no neutral option

• This literally reminds me of the video I recently saw

It's a satire show on German TV, where they adress some of the most important topics in a funny way, and made a clip about this issue and when they showed clips of people protesting against this I was like "Do people really not understand how fucking stupid they are with what they do?" the shown demonstration in the video is about people who don't want that their kids are learning about what it means to be transgender, homosexual, queer, etc. and some people also think it will do something to their kids like as if they would be getting r-a-p-e-d, just cause a drag queen sits in a library and reads books to 1st graders ... ooooof

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yeah Yeah whatever. I will rest my case that when a baby is born, if they are born normal then they will have either male or female genitalia and only that. If they decide to change their gender later in life, then that is up to them but they will still be biologically male or female. It's all these silly genders that mess people up imo. You are either a male who produces offspring or a female like me who bears offspring. I don't wish to waste my data arguing over such a trivial matter thank you. My partner is right. :pepe-spray:

No no, I hear ya. Everyone has opinions and that's OK. I am just letting you know the differences, it is entirely up to you how to process that.

In general, being ignorant is fine, but not willfully ignorant.

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!