Am I the only one that doesn’t care about “gender ideology”?

• They are pushing propaganda in the media as if gender ideology is brainwashing kids to cause irreparable harm to themselves. It’s just education, most kids don’t give a fuck about education. If kids feel a certain way about their identity that’s on them. Let them have their rights and responsibility and stop having it be the fault of society. There’s nothing worse than people who criticize the preferences of others.

CA mom claims her daughter, 19, was 'murdered by gender ideology'
    Abigail Martinez's 19-year-old daughter, Yaeli, died by suicide after transitioning to a boy - a move the mom objected to and saw her lose custody of the teen.
    www.dailymail.co.uk

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article276344001.html

• im always shocked at how much western nations hate change these days, considering it was their progressive thoughts and embracing change that put them on top of the world

i guess its a cycle after all

the next great nation will be the one that takes risks and comes up with something new and forces everyone else to change

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Imo, there are only two genders - male and female. There's no in betweens.

whatever anyone thinks about how many genders there are, in my gendered language that's the only option for living beings: male and female. you cannot speak neutrally, every noun has a gender. we also have seven grammatical cases. we don't use pronouns, we know based on a word ending if it's female or male. we have a third gender but it's for objects, i doubt anyone would want to use the pronoun

at least we aren't dealing with this issue lol

• whatever anyone thinks about how many genders there are, in my gendered language that's the only option for living beings: male and female. you cannot speak neutrally, every noun has a gender. we also have seven grammatical cases. we don't use pronouns, we know based on a word ending if it's female or male. we have a third gender but it's for objects, i doubt anyone would want to use the pronoun

at least we aren't dealing with this issue lol

Well as my partner crudely puts it "you either have a USB port or a Wifi antenna" and I tend to agree.

• The world is already crappy as it is let people be what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone its fine.

Intersex is a deformity. Deformities happen all the time. Some people have six toes but we don't consider it normal.

Giving false hope to people sets them up for bigger disappointment. Truth is important. More mental health treatments are needed and less affirmation.

• That's a deformity. Deformities happen all the time. Some people have six toes but we don't consider it normal.

Giving false hope to people sets them up for bigger disappointment. Truth is important. More mental health treatments are needed and less affirmation.

Just admit you dont like trans people and move on.

• So where do people that are born intersex fall into?

in gendered languages they have to choose one, there's no other option.

we can't form a sentence if we don't know someone's gender

let me show the difference between my language and english

english

i did

you did

he/she/it did

we did

you did

he/she/it did

serbain (simple past is - present of to be + past participle)

ja sam radila

ti si radio

on je radio; ona je radila; ono je radilo

mi smo radili

vi ste radili

oni su radili; one su radile, ono je radilo

as you can see, both present of to be, and ending in past participle are different. that's why we don't use pronouns. we just say "radila sam" instead of "ja sam radila" because a in the end tells us it's female

it's just how it is

eta: i'm thankful english isn't like this, it would be hell learning it lol

• Humans are not hermaphrodites, as my partner crudely puts it we either have a USB port or a Wifi antenna and I tend to agree. All these other genders are just stupid imo.

some people are literally born with both

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!