Unforgiven‘s choreo is one of the worst I’ve seen in years

• This is the second time the same topic has been opened. They made the same criticism a month ago. Why, because they envied the success of Sserafim. Don't try to get into the mood of Sserafim fans trying to create a fan war. I understand that you want the forum to be active. But I thought it was not allowed to open the same thread for the 2nd time.

• This is the second time the same topic has been opened. They made the same criticism a month ago. Why, because they envied the success of Sserafim. Don't try to get into the mood of Sserafim fans trying to create a fan war. I understand that you want the forum to be active. But I thought it was not allowed to open the same thread for the 2nd time.

I'm confused because when you said "they" it makes it seem like OP made this thread a second time

What I did say earlier is if you search OP's threads it's literally all about IVE and Yujin, and they made like only 1 thread about another group out of 20+ other threads. And people are trying to make it seem like it is DIVES trying to shit on LSFM by equating 1 thread out of 20+ threads made by OP which I don't think seems right.

It's like when I say "I hate pasta" and some random stranger come up to me and be this "this is so suspicious that an Asian hates pasta do they hate Italians?" when it's like 3 words said out of a thousand other sentences I've said over the past month

• something about a Dive making shady post about LSRF. They have other better choreo to praise and you choose this to talk about? hmm :pepe-narrow-eyes:

It's the same person who did Antifragile.

Their worst? yes

one of the worst in kpop? you're exaggerating. it's still decent and has some nice parts.

but yes let's move to the superior Eve's choreography please.

I‘m sorry but at what point was a shading LSFR the group?

I agree that IVE doesn’t have the best dance link in kpop, but you know that my criticism wasn’t pointed at your faves, so why are you shading my faves?

I was shading the CHOREOGRAPHER. I think the CHOREO is terrible, not the way it’s executed or that the group consists of terrible dancers.

I am still very attached to Chaewon because I used to be a WIZ*ONE from 2018-2021 so I think it’s hilarious that you think I’d shade her, too.

I am actually very happy about LSRF being a successful group and really enjoy their music.

My only two issues related to LSRF are their fans because they are obsessed with hating on my favourite group and I think that their choreos besides Eve and Antifragile are lame.

No need to become so defensive and start insulting IVE

• I'm confused because when you said "they" it makes it seem like OP made this thread a second time

What I did say earlier is if you search OP's threads it's literally all about IVE and Yujin, and they made like only 1 thread about another group out of 20+ other threads. And people are trying to make it seem like it is DIVES trying to shit on LSFM by equating 1 thread out of 20+ threads made by OP which I don't think seems right.

It's like when I say "I hate pasta" and some random stranger come up to me and be this "this is so suspicious that an Asian hates pasta do they hate Italians?" when it's like 3 words said out of a thousand other sentences I've said over the past month

Thanks for defending me Icy, I never expected that people would accuse me of hating LSRF :cryingr:

Like I was probably out there stanning Chaewon and Sakura before most of them even knew that they existed and saw what they had to offer

• Thanks for defending me Icy, I never expected that people would accuse me of hating LSRF :cryingr:

Like I was probably out there stanning Chaewon and Sakura before most of them even knew that they existed and saw what they had to offer

We're like the only few WIZ*ONEs left that love everyone while everyone is picking sides trying to pit everyone against each other

• Thanks for defending me Icy, I never expected that people would accuse me of hating LSRF :cryingr:

It's been a month since this CB came out, now it comes to you mind to criticize the choreography, I don't think it's a bad choreography, but I'm tired some of you insisting on the choreography bad. You may not like it, but girls don't do the choreography as you said and I wouldn't be mind if you made a headline by softening the comments this choreo is looks awkward. I don't believe your comment that you love Le Sserafim. If you loved, you would ignore one dance choreography.

• It's been a month since this CB came out, now it comes to you mind to criticize the choreography, I don't think it's a bad choreography, but I'm tired some of you insisting on the choreography bad. You may not like it, but girls don't do the choreography as you said and I wouldn't be mind if you made a headline by softening the comments this choreo is looks awkward. I don't believe your comment that you love Le Sserafim. If you loved, you would ignore one dance choreography.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I haven’t been active on this forum this month so I had no idea that people have been criticising it. I don’t see a reason to soften my comments because my criticism wasn’t directed at the group.

And whether I like LSRF is not for you to decide.

• nah lsf members make even the weird parts of the choreo fun and lively

might not be their best but "one of the worst in years" is a big reach in my opinion

• obvious. They hate Ive/Dives so they take their chances of a dive having an opinion to attack the entire fandom and they think they are doing the right thing.

• There was a Dive that posted in this forum a lot. Not sure what they were banned for. Maybe spamming. Anyway, maybe he or she wasn't really a Dive, because their posts didn't help the fandom or the group.

• There was a Dive that posted in this forum a lot. Not sure what they were banned for. Maybe spamming. Anyway, maybe he or she wasn't really a Dive, because their posts didn't help the fandom or the group.

There were two that got banned recently

1 was a deranged wonyoung stan

the other was a deranged wonyoung stan and proud pedophile

the dives that remain are relatively normal posters

• Whoever was in charge should go to jail for ass cheek spread part :skull:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!