GIDLE's special power: the more successful they are the less ifans talk about them

• While at their lowest point it would look like the whole forum was talking about them.

But if they were from the "right" company, you'd see a constantly updated "achievements" thread for every little thing and posts "trending" articles and comments about them.

• While at their lowest point it would look like the whole forum was talking about them.

But if they were from the "right" company, you'd see a constantly updated "achievements" thread for every little thing and posts "trending" articles and comments about them.

Though there has been a bunch of fake news and attempted smear stuff on Tiktok and Twitter, so it's not like people aren't trying, it's just that no-ones biting.

(G)I-DLE are the Denver Nuggets of K-pop. Rarely talked about, underestimated, have an all time great as their lead person and a great balanced team. But at the end - ball don't lie, or in Idle's case, music and charting don't lie. Nuggets will be NBA champs soon, and Idle will continue to be champs in Korea, talked about or not.

• Though there has been a bunch of fake news and attempted smear stuff on Tiktok and Twitter, so it's not like people aren't trying, it's just that no-ones biting.

(G)I-DLE are the Denver Nuggets of K-pop. Rarely talked about, underestimated, have an all time great as their lead person and a great balanced team. But at the end - ball don't lie, or in Idle's case, music and charting don't lie. Nuggets will be NBA champs soon, and Idle will continue to be champs in Korea, talked about or not.

Nuggets sweetie i’m so sorry 😭 joker deserves better than this 😭

What nuggets are y'all talking about ? Chicken nuggets??

• Just goes to show that buzz and being talked about on AKP means absolutely nothing in terms of success.

Some people seem to forget that to fit their own narratives, but G-IDLE is a perfect example of it being true.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• What nuggets are y'all talking about ? Chicken nuggets??

An American basketball team.

They have one of the best modern players of the game, but he doesn't look like your typical superstar basketball player.

Just like how Soyeon, bless her, was told by Korean Netizens that she would never 'look like' she fits in a girl group.

• thats perfect

most ifans dont have alot of good things to say to anyone

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Instead of complaining, you can post 'trending' articles and 'achievements' threads for them.

• we got to STOP talking about demonic G-IDLE. the more threads made about them, and the more PRAISE given to them, BOOSTS the demonic energy in their music. ALL akp's fault. people have woken UP to the fact that G-IDLE do not deserve NOTHING!!! no achievement threads, NO happiness. they are a SATANIC GROUP. just my opinion.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• What threads have you made about them?

I usually don't want to create achievement threads unless it's a big achievement because few outside of Neverlands will reply. Neverlands already know. Most of AKP don't want to give Idle props for their achievements.

I sometimes create threads that bring attention to the group outside of achievements. I also comment in existing Idle threads.

• it just means that nevvies are low profile and doesnt set up their fave for potential downfall later (which is something 4th gen GG fans need to learn)

Queenka literally went viral in social media, even my friends who dont follow kpop know about the song

• it just means that nevvies are low profile and doesnt set up their fave for potential downfall later (which is something 4th gen GG fans need to learn)

Queenka literally went viral in social media, even my friends who dont follow kpop know about the song

Outside of Big company group fandoms, people don’t feel the need to constantly brag. “Aeskarma” anyone?

In a way it’s why they gravitate to those big companies in the first place

• An American basketball team.

They have one of the best modern players of the game, but he doesn't look like your typical superstar basketball player.

Just like how Soyeon, bless her, was told by Korean Netizens that she would never 'look like' she fits in a girl group.

So do tonight's results mean that (G)I-dle will sweep the daesangs?

• Isn't it because G-Idle (or nevies) don't really have an enemy group/fandom? Tbh the most active posts in akp are fanwars lol.

G-idle is in this awkward position where many exclude them from 4th gen but they're not really 3rd gen either. So they're not compared with IVE/NJ/Lsrfm as much bc they're not rookies. Nevies fought with Loona and Itzy fans in the past, but Loona is gone and Itzy doesn't chart that well recently.

• Isn't it because G-Idle (or nevies) don't really have an enemy group/fandom? Tbh the most active posts in akp are fanwars lol.

G-idle is in this awkward position where many exclude them from 4th gen but they're not really 3rd gen either. So they're not compared with IVE/NJ/Lsrfm as much bc they're not rookies. Nevies fought with Loona and Itzy fans in the past, but Loona is gone and Itzy doesn't chart that well recently.

Neverland orbit fanwars used to be wild, it was so fun back then ngl. Also fanwars with cheshires used to be frequent occurrence too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!