[teens stories] AESPA GISELLE'S HATE COMMENTS ARE FREAKING SEVERE SERIOUSLY...

• [teens stories] AESPA GISELLE'S HATE COMMENTS ARE FREAKING SEVERE SERIOUSLY...

bypannchoaJuly 31, 2022
    If you look at Youtube shorts of Giselle, the comments are all swearing at her... If I were Giselle and I read all those comments, I think I'd cry

AVvXsEgzSbaEOVHa0g76GXsNLXfRjcqikjWg43zlzAy0m1xONxV3VNZyzEUX3VLZLBKpr5rkPclk0Q_gDWzAhZwLd4ntcRjw4ERNNr4P1TfqaGqkSNbQhp8VGZtDZFEfftlVBvQH0IkzU8uFXEKdkmyetIHs49Y5cMSgs3jhhDHN0HXBiuVvomheY1mDlO1w=s16000
    "Just looking at her, her body is so so
    And the moment you see her, rather than seeing her long legs, her heavy bone structure, her wide waist and lack of hips is what you notice first
    That's why I've never thought that her proportions are good
    Every time we point these out, the fans are always saying stuff like 'compared to her height, her inseam length~ blahblah" etc. (t/n: insea, length = height between your pelvis to the floor VS leg length = height between your hips to the floor)
    They try to push her by using all possible types of adjectives they can find
    But the fact that we need to see such little details about her to even realize she has a presence means that she's already lacking in qualities to boast about in the first place"

AVvXsEicKZMjrH0Xmmv31_Uz_vL4FNSSox_uAWtXG6v6g558LcDMG8EbjHGdECNIegyOCJH9QcTt3Az7VB4bsYERhIq8-NBmyYl37c5NwSCkHdTpQMUQ8sVRe88s94xeCZr4ecXpXu980DYPWrgadXJGJFkuKxPvh33d4pORIN0VOk3mj6pjKHF9TQg9XuOl=s16000
    " The only thing she can boast about: her long legs. But her stubby waist and upper body proportions are f*cked up so she has the worst bodyㅋㅋ"

"This person's legs length this, this person's inseam length thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" (t/n: kinda hard to translate 그놈의 but it means 'that dude's XX' but in a negative way, applies to both men and women)

"Are they supposed to be long or short? They're just legs to me" (t/n: meaning there's nothing special about it)

AVvXsEgyyc3t7N019KS8HYyj4aLXonIU9cCBPIYdZ9NgkVre0kQSFmpMjguVzN5lcRS08HQdSINXCoH1zTzJ9tAkKxh5zujdDOOSRHirg0K-kCb3vZqldRpbbLF86biJYUCc3I1HwUUrf6_JhhV5O_vu3OtiDokwMMweRIRA2CboloxI6o8-_KbRv622UhGQ=s16000
    "The fans are always leaving comments like "you guys are exploding with inferiority complex towards Giselle~ You guys are jealous"
    If I was really jealous, I'd be jealous towards Karina or Winter, why would I be jealous of Giselle?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, Karina and Winter's jealous female antis are overwhelming above Giselle's
    Giselle simply doesn't have a single talent whether it's singing, dancing or rapping. Her face is definitely not pretty either. She debuted thanks to her aunt's backing and now, she's even being a burden to the team. Meanwhile the fans are always reaching with their shields and trying to praise her but they just looked f*cked so people end up hating on Giselle even more. What inferiority complex and jealousy? They can't even face the actual issueㅋㅋ"

AVvXsEicc5A0fTFq9cxr2Pb5Of9QLM_Uo-FU4oymazko16n3XHb7cYdnvqj2bwBPYLyHqPqAJ4EFpKUXJls-Y0oyiERuV0A4IfverQDUs1DqmUnWWVa-FDCAo-HhdRY_RteZ_lAmUROMTAPXST4Cd9eRQa7-T_t-4ESD610xJPRjd9fbeofWjZh7XveL_93h=s16000
    "Similar height Izone Kim Minju VS Giselle
    Taller height IVE Jang Wonyoung VS Giselle
    Shorter height Fromis_9 Lee Nakyung VS Giselle

Under any circumstances, Giselle has the overwhelming defeat
    People are always bullsh*tting talking about how her 163 height is supposedly making her proportions look good and try to desperately praising her
    It has nothing to do with her height
    Objectively speaking, her proportions aren't good, so please don't even talk about her proportions
    Even if Giselle was 180, because she's so bulky, she will still not have good proportions"

AVvXsEjvSmp2iok6UrjKpGL8tpxj4Ggd5ENq8zYR57DMg3ulDDrnrvqNV0cjeT7jxTElbPuOZqrWUbUk2uMlR-k2PS8g--b8a5oJC6C6Yv1YcWzDTubDMj9lvLUPQdX4bY4bY0M3D9YLTLotDEq6H0IwuL4puYU1qmlSySDSY11uoXTCYy_BmKARAAKQ6B2Y=s16000
    "What's long about [her legs]? Jang Wonyoung's legs are longer, but people are always talking about Giselle's legs all the time
    You guys are trying everything to praise her. She has O shaped legs, her ankles are chunky too so even if her legs were long, I'm not even sure if it's considered pretty. You SM cult people, stop the gaslighting"

AVvXsEiCFkvCmqD-OnGHMul5BHP3vWt142sbOrwBli-eIQQ7Usz6LBFwhW9WVYxd8O9xQE7EFt3PEfqPxREbgQos5tuCbxkR81If63me-B3wAxKsN1vJt6Nz3uZGtEpgV9_P468Uq8YeZdo54Vu6fEQz6rdyihgGdqjHKMZxVS1zsu_RUh-BAuG45P6Sbr5b=w480-h186
    "I don't even know what's so remarkably long about [her legs]. There are so many idosl with prettier proportions than her. Seeing how there's only talks about Giselle's legs length when it comes to her, it seems like Aespa's fans has nothing else to praise her about aside from her legs length"

AVvXsEhhWzMJ3eAktd_ek_2PO3n_jgEIZ8BIVu3BkAGYdXOBeE9d-zCPfJosnr53gYQidnU4S0E-_pXEg1Pt3XGZgyAbGVPPueCuAxp599J-ZgqIM_mG1GqaFJ9qzQEDkEv4nzY5mal2-CV6_hqMBu-GbWrkK-bJtD7Jd8mj_qQudm18-XAJENCEFhruQ2o1=s16000
    "Am I weird? Winter's legs look longer than her even though she's wearing those pants"

"I pity the fact that there's nothing else to boast about her aside from her legs length.. When is she withdrawing????"

AVvXsEi4_33tLV1jamHqkeJ-YnTIXj0A5217vbZTUsMhTVO6kU5QV1y38q9jBCaWriyYIifEN0Co97TnkeYzSKBrxSzzMK6djrSCAhZfs_kTDYvjyVM1ONHXwwUrBrXnrPyPBR2y80xrbZQx1D06OCk1NjBalh4MVfMFX-SVIu5PstAWCmkDv5lpUGbRF4c6=s16000
    "If I may say it coldly, there's nothing outstanding about Giselle
    There are so many prettier faces than Giselle spread around... And the trainees went through lengths of competitions just to debut, but she debuted through SM with that kind of skills, which makes no sense..
    Her talents don't stand out, and she has nothing remarkable either. Just looking at Giselle, she just looks like those extras standing in the crowd of a high teen movie's party
    Imagine how unfair must the trainees who were preparing to debut feel
    I'm even impressed to see people shielding her.. I actually think that Giselle might've stole the spot of someone else who could've debuted"

post response:
    [+117]][-28]
    original post: here

1. [+80, -1]
    I always think that kids like them will get their pay back if they open their mouths like thatㅋㅋ If people realize that they're still not caught after leaving one or two comments that crossed the line , they'll keep on writing even worse and worse comments. I really hope that they receive their payback harshly

2. [+56, -1]
    Who do they think they are to be able to write these kinds of comments?ㅋㅋ Are they proud that they're able to 'justify' the reason why they can leave hate comments? Everything will hit them back like a boomerang in the futureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+41, -1]
    Do they not realize that they're even leaving hate comments themselves

4. [+30, -1]
    This comment straight up defines it ㅜ I don't know since when personal attacks became a givenㅋㅋ Following their logic, if you're a celebrity, you're getting a job for others to see, so personal attacks should be a givenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So are they supposed to bare with it their whole lives? Those kids impress me. Anyways Giselle is already in Aespa and she's doing well so why are they like that? Do they not know how bad karma will hit if they act like that...
    AVvXsEiStRVD3TTO0u_Muncvf1h5yIHlQscqZZLiquyDSXGuJALvadnKwcDBL1v_lSlInjmu5lmvwyKGUtPtj0V5qD1XWg-9lcH6NqtC72Y13IuI3gB1HnuPeTMkm4mAYNHdN_IHp9ch-zeWI9rrmZFJc66N42s1LnieTNCjgUf6z_3sSZnmoAg9edtpAq3X=s16000
    "Nowadays, looking at people bashing Aespa, it looks like they delude themselves thinking they're cool for pointing their fingers... Why are the youths becoming even more hopeless than the kkondaes? (t/n: elder people who power trip) At least kkondaes can be convincing, but why are young brats so drunk on their sense of authority that no matter how much others make an effort, improve themselves and apologize, they still feel the need to treat others lower than them..? Looks like they have nowhere to relieve their stress, so they're leaving Youtube comments to vent"
    "They all take videos from Sojang, Luminark, eggs accounts, etc. as facts and are drunk in hate. And when people try to clarify to them that this isn't the truth, they will treat those people as if they're 'extreme groupies' to raise themselves

5. [+19, -3]
    The words are indeed harsh, but I really hope the fans stop their worshipping of her legs

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• sm should really do something about this, i already know they won't though X/

• Does she gets these comments because she is japanese? :/ honestly fucked up

no its because she doesnt fit their beauty standards.. kfans wouldve just straight up made comments aimed towards her nationality :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I think it's probably a lil bit of both. Either way I feel they going too far... like why be so hateful for no reason, they making me and akp trolls look good ^^

youre putting yourself on the same level as akp trolls? :cryingr: youre not on that level... just yet :pepe-cowboy:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• im usually try not to be mean, but i hope all these haters who bash her body, skills or whatever, get karma in return.

These kids who keep bashing idols on internet (keyboard warrior), feel cool hiding behind a screen to attack people, but in real life themselves are usually the insecure bunch. Get a life, try to go out and make friends. You will feel much better that way than being a keyboard warriro who hide behind a screen feeling insecure about yourselves. It wont make u more secure

• im usually try not to be mean, but i hope all these haters who bash her body, skills or whatever, get karma in return.

These kids who keep bashing idols on internet (keyboard warrior), feel cool hiding behind a screen to attack people, but in real life themselves are usually the insecure bunch. Get a life, try to go out and make friends. You will feel much better that way than being a keyboard warriro who hide behind a screen feeling insecure about yourselves. It wont make u more secure

I agree. They are very ugly personality. Also real beauty come from inside.

• I can see people criticizing a celebrity for their talents but why go the extra mile of insulting their body and looks? That's so messed up and is uncalled for.

• All of this discussion, talkin' about nothing

You would ever say to my face

You think your words are Gospel, but they're only trouble

I ain't got the time to waste

You need to get a life 'cause life's too short

You must be bored out your mind

You should really take that nonsense somewhere else

'Cause you've got to realize

I'm doin' me regardless

And I don't care what you say about it

And it don't matter if you like it or not

I'm having all this fun, so why would I ever stop?

Doin' me regardless (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

No, I don't care what you say about it (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

And I'ma do it any way that I want

I'm having all this fun, so why would I еver stop?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!