Kpop fans in Reddit are so soft and sensitive af

• My post was locked due to reports. Mind you, it was only about asking kpop company to give their artists a proper vocal training and lessons . The example I given were all very general and the comment section was really peaceful. Then suddenly it was locked by the mods because few people feels triggered that the post was about their idols.

Still glad this site is exist, I am too 'problematic' to be in Reddit. I never knew my opinion was quite controversial if not because of reddit kpop fans.

• My post was locked due to reports. Mind you, it was only about asking kpop company to give their artists a proper vocal training and lessons . The example I given were all very general and the comment section was really peaceful. Then suddenly it was locked by the mods because few people feels triggered that the post was about their idols.

Still glad this site is exist, I am too 'problematic' to be in Reddit. I never knew my opinion was quite controversial if not because of reddit kpop fans.

Ah reddit has changed it went from being based and red pilled to being filled by soft pansies that get triggered and hurt by everything. These types of people hide there because they would not survive real life.

• they were right OP

how dare you suggest singers should have vocal lessons?

whats next? you would ask surgeons to study anatomy?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's typical reddit for you. Or, to be correct, what it became. Aaron Swartz didn't want any of this, he wanted a platform with absolute free speech. Hence he's dead.

They’re sensitive pu***

• I make an reddit account only this year
    but too many rules or karma needed to comment in some of the community post
    so after 2 months

I delete my account

but IVE reddit is place to go
    to get some IVE KPOP info

• They're also very obviously biased towards certain groups.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!