JPop-fanwar is less dumb than KPop-fanwar but still stranger somehow

• I had the idea for this as I talked with some people about fanwars on Discord

Yall be shitting on other artists to creat fanwars and sometimes its even getting very much out of hand in KPop-fandoms but did you ever saw how JPop-fans shit on eachother?

One example would be Reddit in 2021 as the boygroups INI and BE:FIRST were about to debut

Before debut

BE:FIRST fans: "Of cause INI will have the stronger debut, did you saw they are from a well known survival show and their older brother-group does quit well in Japan so far, BE:FIRST will have no chance"

INI fans: "Who the fuck is BE:FIRST and why do they exist?"

After debut

BE:FIRST fans: "How did INI sell over 500K in 1 week? I hate them just cause BE:FIRST only sold around 200K so far"

INI fans: "I clearly still don't know who BE:FIRST is and will not even care"

weeks later

Both fandoms stoped shitting on eachother and people even seem to like both artists

And than there is KPop: people try to shit on eachother or the artists they listen to whenever they can

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “JPop-fanwar is dumber than KPop-fanwar” to “JPop-fanwar is less dumb than KPop-fanwar but still stranger somehow”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!