Another example of fans never wanting to take the blame for anything (concert tickets)

• First, they complain to the agency when a concert takes place at a relatively small venue. Then they complain when their group CANNOT completely sell out a venue because it's actually too large compared to their audience. They demand the world but when it comes putting their money where their mouth is, they are nowhere to be found. IF there was demand for a concert, tickets would sell out in hours or even less. So don't blame companies for wanting to be conservative with the capacity at the concert. Because what most fans care about is bragging, but they will blame everyone else when something doesn't go as they expected.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are right, kpop stans or stans in general will always find a way to cope. It's never their favorite artist just not having enough demand, the company or someone fucked up :holding-back-tears:

• you is right, they not taking out LOANS...they not tax EVADING....you ain't got money for concert you better STEAL.....cause ain't nobody bout to let red velvet DOWN! yous gots to understand, SM has sinister PLANS for red velvet, they is booking these SMALL....LACKLUSTER.....CRAMMED rooms for reveluvs cause they purposefully giving RED VELVET these bad songs, and these bad albums, so nobody SHOWS up to they concerts...they using AESPA....they new target is AESPA....no longer red velvet....they ain't focused on dems. FANS got to stop this, got to PRAY for success, they ain't MANIFESTING, working 9 to 5...working day and night....to BUY out everything. NOT working hard enough, they ain't ARMY, they LAZY PEOPLES.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• First, they complain to the agency when a concert takes place at a relatively small venue. Then they complain when their group CANNOT completely sell out a venue because it's actually too large compared to their audience. They demand the world but when it comes putting their money where their mouth is, they are nowhere to be found. IF there was demand for a concert, tickets would sell out in hours or even less. So don't blame companies for wanting to be conservative with the capacity at the concert. Because what most fans care about is bragging, but they will blame everyone else when something doesn't go as they expected.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh no you don't. I'm not letting you get away with this weak drag. Their European concerts took FOREVER to go on sale. The organization was so bad that THE VENUES DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE CONCERTS when they were first announced and for long after! This has NOTHING to do with demand and everything to do with dreadfully poor planning & execution by SM and whoever they have organizing this leg of the tour. And if you were actually a fan, like you so often claim to be, you would have already known all this and wouldn't need it explained to you!

• Oh no you don't. I'm not letting you get away with this weak drag. Their European concerts took FOREVER to go on sale. The organization was so bad that THE VENUES DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE CONCERTS when they were first announced and for long after! This has NOTHING to do with demand and everything to do with dreadfully poor planning & execution by SM and whoever they have organizing this leg of the tour. And if you were actually a fan, like you so often claim to be, you would have already known all this and wouldn't need it explained to you!

Wait a minute...i thought you were a Twice fan? You're also a Reveluv?

• Wait don't tell me they just start selling the tickets when the concert is in the middle of the week :OO

that's so fucked up especially considering that nobody would take a leave from work without being sure to have secure a ticket

and especially when Students are right in the middle of their exam and memoire

that's so fucked up '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Not a reveluv but I'm French and so that from afar. They sold it super late, announced the prices too late and I've seen a comment saying that they don't accept all credit cards like some non French cards. Idk if they could have sell out this venue but the way they handled it is effed up

i have no proof of this but this sounds like some of LSM's leftover white collar fraud moves

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!