BTS to hold a free concert in Busan this October

• BTS to hold a free concert in Busan this October

Saturday, August 06, 2022

img_20220806112333_ad4of36w.jpg

Article: BTS to open free concert in Busan this October

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+103] Yeah, I'm sure fans will be super happy about a free concert;;

2. [+82] So it's free but it's on a first come basis, which will lead non-fans who don't even care for the group to think "A free BTS concert..? Should I go..?" and compete for ticketing, which means that the front row seats will be taken over by tickets reserved for important officials + higher ups and non-fans. This also will raise the risk for swarming and injuries, which is going to stress the real fans out because we all know that if an accident were to happen, everyone will blame BTS for it. And because non-fans and real fans will be mixed in the crowd, the crowd chants and crowd waves are going to be a mess (plus no one will have the proper light sticks). Furthermore, it's easier to see negative reactions on Twitter but because the Weverse servers have been integrated, everyone is going to be drowned out by reactions from foreigner fans that no one cares about.

3. Free? Anyone can tell that this is going to turn into a mess... 👿👿

4. Why does it have to be free, though? ㅠ

5. Dammit, Hybe ㅎㅎ I barely can find a seat for $20 concerts, can you imagine how many are going to come to a free concert? This is so frustrating...

6. I can't even imagine how bloody the ticketing process is going to be ㅋㅋ

7. I really wish they'd just make people pay... why is it free

8. I hate the fact that it's free, actually; I'd rather pay

9. [+20] Armies will not be happy just because it's free ㅜㅜ I'm already worried about all of the implications... We'd much rather pay to watch, please 😢

10. There isn't even a venue in Busan that can house 100,000 people

11. So why are they announcing a free concert when they haven't even secured a proper venue ㅋ are they just going to hold it out on the streets?????

12. [+47] I hate Busan city and all of the politicians who are forcing this... If an accident were to happen at this free concert, they will never take responsibility for it. All of the blame will be put on BTS. They're not even able to find a proper concert venue in Busan ㅋㅋ I can't stand that these politicians are constantly tugging BTS around for their own gain. This is frustrating and hopeless. At least unban shouting at concerts before opening a concert like this ㅠ

13. We're saying we'd rather pay... we would rather not go to a concert where anyone and their moms are allowed in.. this is frustrating...

14. (The sound of Armies fainting from high blood pressure)

-

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Furthermore, it's easier to see negative reactions on Twitter but because the Weverse servers have been integrated, everyone is going to be drowned out by reactions from foreigner fans that no one cares about

:pepe-joy:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!