So what’s the reason V and Jennie hasn’t admitted it?

• It's not given that they have to admit their relationship publicly just because they are celebrities.

Also fans need to stop with the projection. If Jennie was really upset that Taehyung did nothing to stop the hate, they wouldn't have stayed together another year after the incident. Fans need to stop feeling unhappy on her behalf.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• Is it a rule book somewhere that couples have to declare their relationship status to public at large?

• It is at the stage where publicly confirming the relationship it is more beneficial marketing and PR-wise for both of them, than not.

Only in Korea is a relationship generally bad careerwise, elsewhere it is a positive. Both BP and BTS do not need to be successful in Korea for their continued success.

• It's probably HYBE who doesn't want to confirm the relationship because they might fear how it'll have an impact on BTS fandom considering that he would be the first member to go into a public relationship

because i doubt YG have a problem with it considering that they didn't have any probleem to announce that Jennie and Kai were dating so i don't think they would care right now

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Blinks make no sense, if Jennie had a problem with the way he handled things, she wouldn’t still be with him 1 year after.

I believe the reason is because there are still some army who refuse to believe it. I saw some people saying “ he posted a picture with JK before going to Paris, JK is the one he cares about”/“I only trust him and Hybe” and I bet those are actually his biggest stans.

I really think we should have a confirmation this time though. Because things are impossible to deny this time and it’s going to be awkward next time he will be live/on Weverse. Everyone is going to ignore the elephant in the room? Tae should just write a nice letter saying she’s important to him bla bla… and those who want to unstan, unstan and those who want to stay, stay.

• And why would they admit though? This is their personal lives even the company should'nt even bothered on this. I mean we are talking about BTS member, a group that bigger than their company unless maybe they have consent from BTS themselves.

• It's probably HYBE who doesn't want to confirm the relationship because they might fear how it'll have an impact on BTS fandom considering that he would be the first member to go into a public relationship

because i doubt YG have a problem with it considering that they didn't have any probleem to announce that Jennie and Kai were dating so i don't think they would care right now

Now that I think about it, Hybe has never admitted any dating rumors? They should now tho

• I think the only dating rumor BigHit denied was JK/tattoo girl. Wasn’t it the tattoo shop that released the cctv video and then the tattoo artists that JK went to the tea house released photos? Or something like that. She turned into a clout chaser saying that they were “very close friends”

• And why would they admit though? This is their personal lives even the company should'nt even bothered on this. I mean we are talking about BTS member, a group that bigger than their company unless maybe they have consent from BTS themselves.

Because K-pop success is based on the strong relationship between the artists and the fans. BTS might be bigger than the company but without Army they are nothing. GP won’t buy the music, merch or subtitles for Weverse. I doubt Hybe would confirm things without his approval.

Thinking about it, he doesn’t even have to admit it but he should definitely say something about it. Something like asking fans to respect his private life would suffice. The goal is simply to preserve a good relationship with fans.

• I think the only dating rumor BigHit denied was JK/tattoo girl. Wasn’t it the tattoo shop that released the cctv video and then the tattoo artists that JK went to the tea house released photos? Or something like that. She turned into a clout chaser saying that they were “very close friends”

Big Hit denied RM's dating rumor.

They also denied Jungkook dating Lee Seung-gi sister-in-law. I remember the rumor surfacing again when a naver article was published that he broke up with her last May 2022.

• Here is what I found on JK dating tattoo artist

Big Hit Entertainment Denies BTS Member Jungkook’s Dating Rumors

CELEB

Sep 16, 2019

by U. Kim

Big Hit Entertainment has released a statement about BTS member Jungkook’s dating rumors.

Read the full statement below:

Big Hit Entertainment clearly states that the claims about our artist Jungkook that are being spread on social media and online communities are not true.
    While in Geoje Island during his period of rest, he found out that his acquaintances from a tattoo shop were also visiting the area. He then met with his tattoo shop acquaintances and other acquaintances from Geoje Island for a meal and had a karaoke session. This is the truth that has been distorted.
    We think it is unfortunate that [Jungkook’s] personal daily life during his period of rest became known in a distorted way.
    We will figure out whether CCTV footage was leaked or if there was illegal filming and take strong legal action against the disclosure of personal information and invasion of privacy. Furthermore, we announce that we will also take legal action against the spread of false rumors.
  • And about Jenkai , at first yg didn't confirm relationships, they only did it after sm confirmed it

Yg like hybe prefer not confirm dating news, both prefer to say "We can't confirm anything about our artists' private lives. "

I didn’t know SM confirmed it before YG. Didn’t they also confirmed Taeyon and Baekhuyn? They are “braver” than I thought. I mean those were obvious but Tae/Jennie are also obvious and yet Hybe is still silent.

• Big Hit denied RM's dating rumor.

They also denied Jungkook dating Lee Seung-gi sister-in-law. I remember the rumor surfacing again when a naver article was published that he broke up with her last May 2022.

You mean marriage rumor lol

They denied suga and suran rumors as well. I wasn't in the fandom back then but i know it was a mess. Even if they dated for real I doubt bighit would have confirmed it, it was 5 years ago, too early in their career to have a gf. Which is ofc ridiculous but it's kpop

Eta: vivi already mentioned it. Sorry

• In my opinion, if the company or the couple themselves confirm it, it gives the impression that confirming their relationship is something they have to do, as if they owe the fans an explanation. They don't.

• them confirming, even when their relationship is true, means open sesame for media and sasaengs to do all those disgusting things gurumiharibo did to them. there are no guarantee hackers and sasaeng will stop using their info publicly at this particular relationship, or even only at them and not others in both groups.

basically not answering is not a statement about their relationship, but more of "you get all the info from breaching my/our boundaries and therefore you got nothing from me/us" and i completely behind such intent. her privacy was completely totaled, and nowadays bts' members also has several case of safety breach like jin's vaccination case in his unit recently. with bp and bts, the safety call is much higher than just "are they or are they not?"

• Because they don't want to piss off the taekookers

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Because they don't want to piss off the taekookers

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

most of my blocklist consist of them they're truly unhinged and unreasonable, i'm suspicious it consisted from larries (1D's harry and louis extreme shippers)

• Now that I think about it, Hybe has never admitted any dating rumors? They should now tho

I think it's a matter of pre and post-enlistment. announcing your relationship right before enlistming can lead to a lot of issues: they might breakup, pressure on jennie to "wait" (not a good look for them to break up while he's serving), fans might find it easier to stop liking them if they announce a relationship and then become inactive right afterwards.

• but they are admitting it though?

if they wanted to keep their relationship private and hidden from fans they wouldnt be walking in public

i bet its the companies who dont want to make it official

Hybe is testing the waters because they dont know what to expect

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!