What's the most nugu song that you like?

• I recently stumbled across this 2nd gen sounding song, but it's not 2nd gen. I like it. Seems very nugu though, so nugu that I'm wondering if even xx-jenn-xx had heard it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pushing 8 years and still not even 100k views

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, i just have them another view. That style isn't my thing, but the first girl has a really pretty voice

• Here's a boy group that I really liked, their vocals were incredible

• An ost with 7K listens and I have over 100 listens alone :emotionalpepe:

External Content open.spotify.com

• Here's a boy group that I really liked, their vocals were incredible

The first two weren't for me, but i liked the third one!

• Kang Hyewon's winter special album

The light by The Ark

• I recently stumbled across this 2nd gen sounding song, but it's not 2nd gen. I like it. Seems very nugu though, so nugu that I'm wondering if even xx-jenn-xx had heard it.

yes and i DO NOT like black6ix lol

the most nugu song would have to be....

• An ost with 7K listens and I have over 100 listens alone :emotionalpepe:

Oooh i liked it. Added to my playlist.

This is pretty too

• Kang Hyewon's winter special album

The light by The Ark

I actually already like that song by The Ark. I discovered them when I saw this dance cover

The other song, she has a pretty voice.

• yes and i DO NOT like black6ix lol

the most nugu song would have to be....

Oh, not bad and I like the first rapper.

I have it a Like cuz they were on 666 like and I don't like that lol

• Also this

• Oh, not bad and I like the first rapper.

I have it a Like cuz they were on 666 like and I don't like that lol

tbh i was that 666 like rofl.

WITH black6ix i used to like them i paid to watch their online concert on vlive and they were SO horrible. Like, sure they had good music but live no..they were boring, monotone, not very energetic and just not that great live. I instantly was just turned off from them and then later they disbanded.

this was the only two songs i liked by them

• Whyyyyyyy would you do that? Well si last they weren't on that number long lololol

Oh, that makes sense. I could totally see how you would get turned off by bad performers. Honestly, it's hard for me to like a group once I discover that they are awful on stage, whether it's really terrible vocals, lack of stage presence, or zero effort/a clear lack of giving a fuck

• Also this

A bit cute for me. I've heard of baby vox though. I don't even follow ggs. Are they really nugu?

• Whyyyyyyy would you do that? Well si last they weren't on that number long lololol

Oh, that makes sense. I could totally see how you would get turned off by bad performers. Honestly, it's hard for me to like a group once I discover that they are awful on stage, whether it's really terrible vocals, lack of stage presence, or zero effort/a clear lack of giving a fuck

I had no idea i'd make it 666 lol

It really is hard, I don't expect perfection but it was so lack luster. I don't know if it was their company's budget but they really didn't help it much. Unfortunately v-live is gone so i can't link anything or even re-watch it to show some examples, but I couldn't believe i had paid that kind of money which was like $20-30 to be completely bored.

• this is also pretty nugu

they don't have an mv just their song on spotify and youtube it's pre-debut

more nugus

• Loved seeing the fact you mentioned my boys BLACK6IX~, our fandom name was BlackPearl and honestly its still one of the prettiest. Also, the members took parts in designing their own lightstick to.

Sorry if these are already suggested by the time I get this comment posted, I'm watching OnlyOneOf Rie's and Junji's stream, where fans got Rie to say Baby Gurl including repeating 'Slayyyy' and 'bestie' lol.

(Apologies if we could only suggest one 😅).

How many views should it have to be counted as 'nugu'? Basically anything underneath 400K right?

M.O.N.T Beautiful Sunday.

City Noise Bounces.

ANANDELIGHT SnapShot.

from20

(Groups that are no longer together, but songs I still enjoy).

1TEAM. (No longer a group sadly..)

Off the Cuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!