Do people still take the Grammys seriously ??

• Where did I say that?

I’m literally only saying how Grammys don’t care about what truly matters.

They really let the dumpster fire that is Rain On Me win?!

I’m not saying Dynamite is quality. Its a fun song to dance to, but there’s nothing lyrically good about it.

My point is Grammys should not be taken seriously.

Sorry for the misunderstandment , but it's not like Dynamite is a bad song and bts have great albums with good quality songs

• Official Post

Honestly, no one takes any award seriously anymore! They are all jokes! Well done BTS for being nominated! Ya'll do not need a grammy or any award to validate them! Keep it up BTS and BP

:giftr:

This is a good point. All awards are skewed one way or the other.

Fan voted? Benefits popular artists with a large fanbase.

Chart/Sales based? Benefits larger companies with more money for marketing push.

Panel/Academy based? Biases in voting among members are prevalent.

• This is a good point. All awards are skewed one way or the other.

Fan voted? Benefits popular artists with a large fanbase.

Chart/Sales based? Benefits larger companies with more money for marketing push.

Panel/Academy based? Biases in voting among members are prevalent.

It's why I stay out of music award talks, they have all lost their meaning yearsssss ago. In fact majority of artist don't even want them anymore, it doesn't hold the same weight it used to once upon a time

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• If people, mean we as fans! I am not weighing it heavily on my perspective seeing past results! On the other hand, the artists or musicians have a different perspective on it because at the end, it's their music that will be judged! Do they want that acknowledgement from the panel, sure most of them do!

If my faves won it, I will be happy for them cause I know they want it! And if they will still chase it, I will still support because they deserved it! :borahae:

• I think the Grammys are a crock of shit and have done for some loooong while. However, I’m still righteously pissed off about tonight because the Academy has been baiting viewers using BTS as one of its biggest draws (fully knowing they weren’t winning) AND because I know how much the Tannies wanted this. THEY know they deserve the top accolades, WE know they deserve the top accolades and most likely the majority of voters know that too.

I want it for them because they want to show they can break down that final barrier of xenophobia and snobbishness about what a ‘boyband’ is.

• army praise grammy's to the moon when they get nominated and then shit on them when they don't win.

Army are multifaceted. We can express *all* kinds of emotions and thought processes at the same time. 😂

For example, I am amazed and thrilled they were nominated BECAUSE I know I the Grammys are xenophobic eejits and how hard it is to get a nom... also I can be righteously angry at them for snubbing acts that deserve noms or wins but still want the guys I love to shatter all expectations or barriers within those same awards.

• army praise grammy's to the moon when they get nominated and then shit on them when they don't win.

That's why I can't take these threads seriously. Because if BTS had won, some Army would have been bragging to high heaven rn and shaming other groups. To the fans, it's only becomes a meaningless award when BTS doesn't win. And that's just to make themselves feel better :pepe-tea:

• Beyonce just tied the record for the most decorated artist in the grammys.

So lots of people are making a big deal out of that on my tweeter feed, so I guess some people do take it seriously.

• The only reason army care about Grammy is because bts wants it.

I know this doesnt help with some ppl agenda to just hate on army so they ignore it.

I am seeing new lows for various users here.

I hope you don't see ppl celebrating your loss like your are doing now for bts

• Some artists are still taking granmys seriously so it is not going away anytime soon but I can see some artists being frustrated for bejng snubbed (i.e. Weeknd)

The boys will have higher chance in future to win.

Sorry for the misunderstandment , but it's not like Dynamite is a bad song and bts have great albums with good quality songs

they are nominated for group/duo pop performance, i.e. only taking into consideration one song. Album doesnt play a role at all here, unless for AOTY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!