do people really care about asian racism?

• opinions? 8

1. yes (6) 75%
    2. idk (3) 38%
    3. no (1) 13%
    4. maybe (1) 13%

seems like a yes, but why does the movement seem so small like its gonna be a trend like blm? are people gonna take it seriously or dismiss it like nothin? ive seen protest but not many, ive seen it on the news but its not as loud why do yall think its like this? opinions

we can agree to disagree no racism to any other race is welcome keep yo racist selves out of here :oks::mads:

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

I think Asian people need to start a movement as well. People for some reason dont take racism against Asian people seriously, these are the same people that will listen to Kpop and watch Korean content but not care about anything relating to Asian racism.

I think it's really bad right now because of covid. People who are racist to Asian people should feel ashamed of themselves for how stupid they are.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Some do. I think trying to make a difference in your relationships and local community is most important.

I think it's really bad right now because of covid. People who are racist to Asian people should feel ashamed of themselves for how stupid they are.

Anyone with a conscience would and especially those who are humble enough to confront their own ignorance. It's pretty foolish to think harming another human being is going to make anything better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!