1) haruto eliminated like bffr ?????? he is literally one of the best g group member and he got caibing'd before the final even though he literally did nothing wrong ?? korean votes weightage rules are rigged as hell
2) the top 9 is so boring because even if you have plenty of international votes, korean votes will end up changing the trajectory anyway, causing the top 9 to stay as it is because of the 50% korean votes weightage
literally see how jay has really high international votes but korean votes keep dragging him down, and taerae / gyuvin has poor international votes but is high because of his k-votes ? this is so unfair especially since mnet is trying to build up hype around the 'global' group bullshit
if i remember correctly in gp999 they make the 50% korean vote weightage only during the final episode, and hence we can see a shift in the top 9 depending on who's actually shining in the mission stages. but they started all of these 50% weightage bullshit since day 1 in boys planet just to keep their favorite trainee on the top, giving even more disadvantage to the g group
3) planet pass need to be back because haruto would 100% be saved if that were the case
4) sung hanbin and his greedy ass, like he has all the right in the world to choose his desired position but he has enough chance to prove he's an all rounder already. if he has even a little bit of compassion he would let jay take the main vocal because his rank is dropping and jay needed something to prove to the public, plus with the fact that he's not a korean with unstable 1-pick shanbin is literally locked for debut, like he could just snatch sub vocal positions, have the killing part, debut and get the solo song on the debut album all for himself anyway. the difference is jay NEED this but shanbin WANT this so that he could show everyone about how ace he is
5) sung hanbin is a perfect idol for the center position but mnet is trying to hard to paint him as a flawless deity. this causes shanbin to be opportunistic and grab all the advantage towards him, and mnet even go as far as to evil edit matthew for being greedy on the last episode. even if shanbin suggested the switch, matthew still has the right to keep his part especially since he is capable for it. in fact seungeon is literally more suited for the main vocalist part but no one bat an eye because shanbin is mnet's favourite. no one literally tried to question shanbin trying out for main vocal position because shanbin always gets what he wants and no one dares to stop him.
6) matthew dropping in rank despite being unproblematic is so silly, like my man is being evil edited to the core for trying to be a leader like ??? mnet tried so hard to show that he cant lead or whatever, and showing clips that shanbin were uncomfortable by matthew definitely casted a bloodbatch by shanbin stans. i blame shanbin for matthew's drop though because he has the fullest control of the situation and rarely tried to console matthew when he is upset because he wanted to be in that 'decisive' and 'firm' character
do you have anything to say about the recent episode ?