boys planet episode 11 rants

• 1) haruto eliminated like bffr ?????? he is literally one of the best g group member and he got caibing'd before the final even though he literally did nothing wrong ?? korean votes weightage rules are rigged as hell

2) the top 9 is so boring because even if you have plenty of international votes, korean votes will end up changing the trajectory anyway, causing the top 9 to stay as it is because of the 50% korean votes weightage

literally see how jay has really high international votes but korean votes keep dragging him down, and taerae / gyuvin has poor international votes but is high because of his k-votes ? this is so unfair especially since mnet is trying to build up hype around the 'global' group bullshit

if i remember correctly in gp999 they make the 50% korean vote weightage only during the final episode, and hence we can see a shift in the top 9 depending on who's actually shining in the mission stages. but they started all of these 50% weightage bullshit since day 1 in boys planet just to keep their favorite trainee on the top, giving even more disadvantage to the g group

3) planet pass need to be back because haruto would 100% be saved if that were the case

4) sung hanbin and his greedy ass, like he has all the right in the world to choose his desired position but he has enough chance to prove he's an all rounder already. if he has even a little bit of compassion he would let jay take the main vocal because his rank is dropping and jay needed something to prove to the public, plus with the fact that he's not a korean with unstable 1-pick :mad: shanbin is literally locked for debut, like he could just snatch sub vocal positions, have the killing part, debut and get the solo song on the debut album all for himself anyway. the difference is jay NEED this but shanbin WANT this so that he could show everyone about how ace he is :cursing:

5) sung hanbin is a perfect idol for the center position but mnet is trying to hard to paint him as a flawless deity. this causes shanbin to be opportunistic and grab all the advantage towards him, and mnet even go as far as to evil edit matthew for being greedy on the last episode. even if shanbin suggested the switch, matthew still has the right to keep his part especially since he is capable for it. in fact seungeon is literally more suited for the main vocalist part but no one bat an eye because shanbin is mnet's favourite. no one literally tried to question shanbin trying out for main vocal position because shanbin always gets what he wants and no one dares to stop him.

i remember how everyone called out dayeon for being greedy in ice cream but shanbin wanted to snatch all the attention by trying out vocal + killing part and no one bats an eye ?? okay.

6) matthew dropping in rank despite being unproblematic is so silly, like my man is being evil edited to the core for trying to be a leader like ??? mnet tried so hard to show that he cant lead or whatever, and showing clips that shanbin were uncomfortable by matthew definitely casted a bloodbatch by shanbin stans. i blame shanbin for matthew's drop though because he has the fullest control of the situation and rarely tried to console matthew when he is upset because he wanted to be in that 'decisive' and 'firm' character

do you have anything to say about the recent episode ?

• So basically gp999 2.0 literally same scenario, same bullshit, after gp999 i vowed to never watch an other mnet competition shows because they always pull the same shit and the way they're xenophobic twords these foreign idols is exasperating we can clearly see that this foreign trainees are only used to attract a foreign audience and once that audience is locked they throw away this trainees and replace them by Korean ones

• It's always like this sadly. Jay is my one pick and I will keep voting for him but sadly I dont see him making it anymore. Especially after losing that damned main vocal position to Shanbin. Tbh, if another main vocal snatched it from him like Taerae or Hui, it would still disappointing but I would kinda understand it. But someone with a vocal skill like Shanbin? Dont misunderstand me, guy is pretty great but he is far from being a main vocal. He will also easily get the killing part, he does not need another main postion, its just pretty fucked up. Any global trainee would have been evil edited af after a move like this lmao but we should understand as Jay fans... not like Shanbin wasnt a center or a main vocal at every mission with crazy ass screentime during the whole show. And I am not saying he isnt deserving it, but it's always the same 4-5 trainees while others are getting nothing.

And maybe Jay wont make it to the group and he cant even shine a bit if this is the end for him. This is why it's just sad.

Tbh, today we said goodbye to a lot of good trainees, Seowon and Woongki were kinda the soul of the show, they were so funny together. And Haruto too :( And tbh this top9 doesnt make me excited at all. It"s just the same ppl at the top9 over and over again. At least at gp999 it was kinda unpredicted but here 5 or 6 of this current top9 will surely debut (probably all the K trainees).

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• It's always like this sadly. Jay is my one pick and I will keep voting for him but sadly I dont see him making it anymore. Especially after losing that damned main vocal position to Shanbin. Tbh, if another main vocal snatched it from him like Taerae or Hui, it would still disappointing but I would kinda understand it. But someone with a vocal skill like Shanbin? Dont misunderstand me, guy is pretty great but he is far from being a main vocal. He will also easily get the killing part, he does not need another main postion, its just pretty fucked up. Any global trainee would have been evil edited af after a move like this lmao but we should understand as Jay fans... not like Shanbin wasnt a center or a main vocal at every mission with crazy ass screentime during the whole show. And I am not saying he isnt deserving it, but it's always the same 4-5 trainees while others are getting nothing.

And maybe Jay wont make it to the group and he cant even shine a bit if this is the end for him. This is why it's just sad.

Tbh, today we said goodbye to a lot of good trainees, Seowon and Woongki were kinda the soul of the show, they were so funny together. And Haruto too :( And tbh this top9 doesnt make me excited at all. It"s just the same ppl at the top9 over and over again. At least at gp999 it was kinda unpredicted but here 5 or 6 of this current top9 will surely debut (probably all the K trainees).

Tbf, Hanbin keep getting anything because the trainees themselves allow it. They keep voting for Hanbin to get positions over and over again

• We all know what "global group" means to MNET.

Like 80% Korean, and the Japanese and Chinese contestants can fight for the last 20% lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Tbf, Hanbin keep getting anything because the trainees themselves allow it. They keep voting for Hanbin to get positions over and over again

Yes and tbh I always agreed with their decisons because he is great, he is a very good dancer and a good vocalist. He has a nice voice. What I dont get is his decision with the main vocal part.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• Yes and tbh I always agreed with their decisons because he is great, he is a very good dancer and a good vocalist. He has a nice voice. What I dont get is his decision with the main vocal part.

I feel like non top 10 trainees often lack confidence they can deliver, we saw this many times already. I mean, Gyuvin and Yujin were the ones competing competing with Shanbin for the killing part, in a team with arguably much more skilled contestants

• IDK anything of the curent positions for people since I don't watch the show but

If something happens to Hiroto who seems to not be in the top list and RBW later on dosn't debutes him again than I kick their butt personaly on my own! Like how can RBW put him on 3 survival shows instead of debuting that guy? :cursing:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!